EXPLAINING THE IMPOSSIBLE

STELLA'S POV

                          The silence was irritating me, I wanted to scratch my eyeballs out. I decided against that idea because that would hurt, like a lot. Like that day three summers ago in fat camp when my hair caught on fire, but worse. Remembering that pain made me grimace and wonder why I was such an idiotic fourteen year old. Blake's tight grip on my hand made me remember the situation I was in. Girly eyes attacked me, got fucked up by Blake, mom came in and basically demanded that I calm my fuming mate down, girly eyes being unconcious, all of us wondering why my window was open and realizing that girly eyes probably knew and was gonna tell me before Blake beat the living shit out of him, and finally, girly eyes waking up and asking us to stop calling him girly eyes. We've been sitting in this room for the past fifteen minutes while the TV was blasting downstairs with "The Vampire Diaries" and a Jeanette sitting on the couch watching it.

                     Why was everybody so quiet? Probably in shock from seeing girly eyes actually had girly eyes as I had claimed. His purple eyes were glaring at Blake as he lifted his hand to his, now forming a purple bruise to match his eyes, bloody bruised lip. I chuckled and gave myself a high five, forgetting where I was. I looked up to see everyone was staring at me confused and I realized that this was a serious situation. I sat up on my bed and cleared my throat.

                       "What was that girly eyes?" I asked oblivious to the glare he was giving me.

                      "I asked if you could stop calling me that." He stated, more than asked. He was seething with anger. With the best poker face I could manage, I answered his question.

                      "No. You make fun of my skinny jeans , I make fun of your actual genes, girly eyes." I smirked as girly eyes gave me a death glare and shot a pleading look to my mother. My mom just shrugged and gave Blake a look signaling that he start interrogating. I mentally gave myself a victory pat on the back as girly eyes slumped on the floor, looking defeated.

          "Speak." Blake stated as an aura of power iluminated around him, we all sensed it. My mom looked stiff, girly eyes started glaring at him, and I moved away from him, or atleast tried. I squirmed as he grabbed me and seated me on his lap. Oh freaking holy fudgesticks, a girl could get used to this. Take that stacy! You take that and write it in you little "Blakeypoo" journal. Stella one point, Stacy none. Actually, deciding as im his mate, I broke the score board from all my awesomeness and won the little game. Actually, she wasn't even a player. Actually- what the holy fudgesticks cheeto covered nutella is going on? I was stopped in my mental battle with stacy as I felt Blake kiss my cheek. I blushed crimson, curse my pale skin. My dads fault, I can't really blame him though, he's not here. Blake started kissing down my neck and placing butterfly kisses on my neck as I felt fire course through my veins. Wasn't I suppose to feel electricity? This mate stuff is confusing, I looked into Blakes eyes trying to signal him to stop since my mom was here until I noticed his blue eyes. Oh great, who pissed him off now? In his eyes was a glint of, what was it, possesion?

                                  I looked up and saw girly eyes bawling up his fists while glaring at Blake as my mother looked worried.

                     "Blake, perhaps you should slow down, at this point you'll be eating Stella up." she stated letting out a nervous laugh. Blake snapped his head in her direction, his eyes seeming to turn a glowing shade of blue, if that was even possible. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths while I held on to him like a scared little puppy. He nuzzled his head in my neck, that slightest move made the whole freaking jungle appear in my stomach. Oh dear god please dont be pregnant, wait, im not pregnant. Hell, I haven't even had my first boyfreind yet! He inhaled my scent, as I tinted pink. I would have laughed at the look my mother was giving me but I didn't want to test Blake. My mother looked pale.

                                "Blake, dear, dont you think its too early to mark Stella-" My mom was cut off from her panic attack as Blake's deep voice grumbled.

                            "Im not gonna mark her, I know my boundries." Blake's eyes seemed to be turning back into his normal shade of peircing green as he turned to look at my mother and calmed a bit more down. I'm glad he didn't blow up on my mother, back in romania they don't disrespect women, which I'm much glad for. My mother doesn't take disrespect very well. Wait, what the hell does he mean by 'mark her'?"

                               "Um, mark?" I voiced my thoughts as I looked confusingly between both of them and I heard girly eyes chuckle.

                         "You haven't explained about emmortals to the poor girl yet?" Girly eyes barked with laughter but soon stopped as my mother raised her hand and silenced him.

                                       "I've explained to her somewhat, not all of it though." My mother looked distressed as she lowered her head. Girly eyes looked at me and had mentally come to a decision.

                     "I'll tell you about it then." He nodded his head in approval, as if he was the best explainer in the world. Jackass.

                  "I'll be explaining the impossible but-"

               "You mean impeccible, nothings impossible." I interrupted girly eyes. He looked confused and annoyed that I interrupted him.

                              "Alice in wonderland reference. You wouldn't get it." Blake stated as if he knew it off the back of his hand. Still, you had to give him credit for remembering my little annoying references. I patted his back and looked at girly eyes and my mother.

                   "Trust me, I'll be explaining the impossible." Girly eyes clarified as I gave him a confused look. What is this idiot going on about? Nothings impossible, everybody knows that. He must mean impeccable.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Im so sorry I haven't uploaded in a while! The laptop broke and I'm using my mothers at the moment. This is a quick chapter I put together showing a little possesive side of Blake, Im guessing he doesnt like girly eyes very much. haha

anyway, comment what your favorite drink is. I love coca cola but im guessing im gonna have to stop drinking sweetened drinks. Anyway, comment your favorite drinks and be eager for the next update. I will update soon. Love you all, chocolate covered kisses for each of you! Well, see ya losers! (well wasn't that a huge mood swing!)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

BYEEEEE!