A QUICK CONFUSING END AND THE COUNCIL

STELLA'S POV

I shuffled nervously as we stood on the porch, watching the council come out of the clearing. They were the same vampires from the day that I barged into that grand room in only a towel because of a stupid evil spider. I blushed in memory of that day. I noticed everybody's reactions as not being positive to the council's appearance. Girly eyes and Alexander growled while my mom glared and Blake tensed. Jeanette would've been with us but girly eyes didn't want to risk her life so, in short, he locked her in the upstairs closet. As they got closer, Blake moved me to his side, sliding a possessive arm around my waist.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?!" Blake snarled at them. I shivered at his angry tone. What the hell? My body and mind are reacting to Blake in many different ways. I want to push him away and kick him in the balls for breathing the same air as me but, my mind gives me the urge to give into his touch and embrace it. When I'm done arguing with my mind, I usually end up pressed against Blake in a daze without even remembering moving. He gives me the aura of protection and I really like that. I looked up and saw abou ten guys in suits, ready to rip out our guts.

"Whe're here for the female. The one with the powers." A guy with no hair spoke up. My mother positioned herself in front of me in a protective stance while I just stared at his shiny head.

"Your bald. It glistens in the sunlight. Speaking of sunlight, how are you not melting or some shit?" I asked confused. He glared at me for mentioning that he was bald while Blake gave an amused smirk and Alexander chuckled. Girly eyes had a nuetral expression as always, unless Jeanette was around. As if on cue, Jeanette came running out of the house, screaming out her warrior cry and waving around a broomstick. She hit Blake on the back of his head and girly eyes snatched the broom out of her hand with a scowl.

"How the hell did you get out of that closet?" Girly eyes asked, enraged. Jeanette shrugged, smirking.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, thinking that you can take my sister away from me?! She owe's me ten dollars!" She shrieked, while the council members grimaced. My mother gave her a disapproving look while I just air high fived her because of how she was taking control. I stopped grinning when I processed what she said.

"Hey! I dont owe you shi-" I was rudely cut off by girly eyes shouting at Jeanette.

"Get back in the house!" While she shouted out an audible 'no' and the coucil members raced foward to kill their first prey, Jeanette. Girly eyes growled, his mucsles popping out and punched a council member, making his head smash into a wall.

"Get the fuck away from my mate!" He snarled as Jeanette looked at him in shock and Alexander smirked knowingly. Well, I don't know how I didn't see it before, I guess I'm not very observant. My mother gasped and I rolled my eyes, overdramatic. I'm gussing thats where I got my overdramatic-ness from. The council members looked furious that girly eyes just smashed a fellow council members head on a wall. I cringed at the blood that spilled over the wall. My neighbor mrs.Greens gave us a startled and freaked out look as she ran inside the house.

"Great, what if she has a heart attack now?" I asked annoyed. My mom just shrugged.

"I'm surprised she still hasn't had one, I think she's quite frightened of you." This time it was my turn to shrug. Jeanette still had that shocked and awed look on her face as I laughed.

"You can drool over your mate as soon as this is over." I stated as she shut her mouth and blushed as Blake chuckled and girly eyes dragged her back into the house. My guess is that he was gonna lock her in the closet again, a different closet. I let out a laugh and looked in the councils direction. It looked like the bald one was gonna talk until four running footsteps and two arguing voices interrupted him. He looked frustrated that he hadn't gotten to say what he wanted to say. I looked towards the voices direction and saw four familiar faces. It was Blake's father and aunt, and Castine, and Cade. As always, Castine and Cade were the ones arguing.

"But who is your mate?" Cade asked teasingly while Castine shrugged.

"I told you a million times, I don't fuckiing know!" She shouted as Cade laughed and Blake's aunt gave her a look.

"Watch your mouth." She scolded as Castine gave her a shocked look.

"Mother, I'm over fifty years old." She argued as Cade gave a throaty laugh.

"Yeah little girl, watch your language." He taunted as she stuck up her tiny little middle finger.

"Fuck you." She snapped as her voice was starting to sound less squeaky. Cade stiffled a laugh as Blake's dad gave him a look.

"Both of you, be quiet." He said, authority in his voice.

"Aurthur, nice to see you've finally arrived." One of the council members stated with a satisfied smile.

"I've killed the council once before, I have no problem doing it again." He snapped as the council members smug smile was wiped off his face. I mentally cheered for Blake's father. The coucil members faces were all made into scowls.

"Author, we're only doing our job." The baldy stated.

"Which is?" Blake's father asked.

"Kill the remaining emmortals." The council member smirked.

"There's no way you'll even touch my son." Blake's father exclaimed. Baldy shook his head amused.

"We aren't after your son. We're after the female. We are after her." He pointed as one of the council members ripped off my mothers head. It all happened so fast and in a blur. I shrieked, tears falling out of my eyes as I crumbled to the floor and Blake held on to me.

"Let this be a warning, we dont support traitors." He scowled. I kept shrieking as finally I stood quiet with my eyes closed, and everyone silent.

"You foolish vampires. I shall smite each and every one of you, making sure you don't have a quick death. You shall feel the pain that my mother felt, a thousand times over. To hell with you!" I screampt while my voice sounded deeper, as if two people were speaking in one tone of voice. As I opened my eyes everyone gasped and Blake looked at me in shock. Clouds rolled over us as lightening began to strike and the wind got powerful as I slowly stood up, fists clenched.

"Stella." Blake whispered. "Your eyes are white." He stated as Castine backed up in fear, mumbling 'no.'

"This, I never saw this in the future. What the hell is going on?!" She questioned as she trembled in fear and then in a sudden movement she shouted in agony and fell to the floor. She was motionless, as if she fell dead with just my stare. Cade ran to her aid as I slowly turned to the council members, watching as they looked at me, eyes wide in terror. I gave them a sickening smile and with a flick of my wrist, one of their legs snapped in an odd direction and he screamed.

"Let the mayhem begin." I whispered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! I guess you guys are a bit confused but dont worry, It'll be clear in the next chapter. And, yes, Stella's mother is dead. Ohwell, she will be missed. I'll update soon, make sure to comment your opinions!

READ

VOTE

COMMENT <3 <3 <3