Ninja Skills

Hey everyone, so I'm here again because I got to thinking and remembered how much I hate cliffhangers so, I decided to update early. Again, I can never thank you guys enough, your awesome comments make me dance out of joy and yes, when I dance I look like a frog on crack 0.o Too bad! hahaha! Well, I wanted to ask you guys if you have any suggestions about my story, is it moving too fast, too slow, update more? Anything. Spelling problems? The thing I'm most concerned with are my chapters. Are they too short? Plzzzz help! hahaha! Thank you guys for all the reads I got and for those who voted for my story:

virtual hug

virtual food

Just because food, is love.

xoxo, Glaze ^.~

now to move on with the story...........

_____________________________________________________________________

Stella's POV

He lunged for it. Oh god, Blake why? I'm going to be in so much trouble. Wait, I'm not the one hitting a teacher, I can still escape! I can crawl all the way to the girls bathroom and be lost in that jungle forever, never to be found. I mean, that's a smart idea for someone like me. I'm assuming that they will be looking for me, I bet they won't even notice I'm gone until 3 days later. I won't be missed. As I'm sneaking away from the scene were everyone's crowded around, I hear a sick crack. There goes Mr.chase's straight nose. That must have hurt. Blake is currently on top of Mr.chase punching the living daylights out of him. Left, right, left, right. Why won't anyone stop this madness? He's fighting over someone that isn't even his girlfriend. Wait, I'm the reason they're fighting! I know if I was like the other girls I would be either extremely pissed or extremely excited, but I'm not. The only thing I can think of is the big fat suspension on my record. I know I'm incredibly stupid to do this but, I don't want that hideous thing on my record. As I'm pushing through the crowd some girls glare at me. What crawled up their asses and died? Stupid bimbos. I finally reach the fighting scene and see that Blake is making Mr.chase bleed. Ok, I know Mr.chase is phyco-ish and called me a slut but, beating someone to pulp isn't going to change what he said. I try pulling Blake off of Mr.Chase but, he weighs a ton. What do they feed this man?! Well, they must feed him like a cow cause he won't budge. No matter how hard I push and pull he just keeps punching. Asshole. I swear when we get out of this situation, I'm gonna ask him what they feed him, I want some of that stuff!

"Blake you big lug, get the hell off of-"

I don't get to finish my sentence before everyone's head snaps toward me, including Blake's. Noticing how much damage he did to Mr.Chase, he reluctantly got off of him. He stared at me apologetically and glared at Mr.Chase. I sighed and pointed at the door way. Now this fight was about two or three minutes tops, I just babble a lot so it seemed like forever. The reason I was pointing at the door? Standing right at the doorway was our very own principal Rightman and 2 police guards.

'Well shit.'

BLAKE'S POV

I didn't mean to, I just lost it. All of my control down the drain, all I wanted to do was hurt him. At first, I wanted him to stop staring at her like he wanted to eat her. It got me angry. I argued back mentioning that she was my girlfriend. Well, she wouldn't call it "mentioning" she would call it "lying". When he called her those things I just, like I said before, I lost it. My vision turned red with fury and my eyes turned a shade of blue. I don't think that they saw the color of my eyes but I'm willing to bet that he did. Damn! Well, next thing I know, I'm in a jail cell. I heard about american teachers badmouthing students but, back in Romania , no one disrespected women.That and the fact that he was insulting my mate. I growled. I won't let him even glance I'm her direction after this. Mine. As I was being filled with anger I saw something to my left. Or someone. Stella, I could feel her presence. What the hell is she doing here? My anger vanished as I saw her start rolling on the ground. The question is not "what is she doing here" but "what is she doing, period". She looks like shes having fun. I smirked in amusement as she reached my cell.

"what are you doing here and why are you rolling on the ground?" I asked, still smirking.

"I'm busting you out using my ninja skills!" She said looking piped up.

"who let you in?" amusement tainting my voice.

"the security guard?" she asked confusion laced in her voice and realization hitting her like a ton of bricks. The security guard let her in meaning that he knew she was in here so she wouldn't be able to bust me out. She looked upset that she couldn't do something in a rebel type of way. As if she was excited at the thought of committing a crime.

"oops..." she facepalmed.

Not to be weird or anything but, can I just take some time to soak in all of my mates adorableness? I chuckled to myself. Then I asked her for a favour. I asked her to make a call for me, looks like my parents are visiting the US.

_____________________________________________________________________

Did you like it? I tried to make this chapter better then the last 5. I like this chapter better, probably because its more detailed then the last 5. Did you enjoy it? I hope you did! >.<

xoxo,

Glaze ^.~