SPIDER!!!

here I was, sitting on the floor covering my ears while screaming. If you want to ask why, don't, im gonna tell you anyway. I was on the floor screaming because, I lost my necklace. You may think its unimportant  but, that necklace is very important to me. It was the reason why I punched a girl back in 6th grade, its my necklace and mine only. So because I lost it, im reacting like a child but, that's how I am naturally, too bad! I hear footsteps outside of my door, incase you haven't noticed I didn't sleep on air you dummies, of course I got my own room! I may sound moody but, my necklace is at stake here so yeah, im in a bitchy mood right now. I heard someone open my door and I looked up, it was Blake looking as tired as ever, he must have just woke up. I stopped screaming and looked up at him.

   "oh, im sorry, did I wake thou royal majesty? Well good, get your ass in here and look for it with me!" I screamed at him. He looked alarmed and mumbled 'I knew I should have got those pads...'

 "Im not on my period!" I screamed at him. he just scratched the back of his head and stood there looking confused.

 "then why are you angry?" he asked in confusion. I face palmed and looked at him in frustration. This idiot thinks when a girl is angry she must be on her period. I should smack that stupid look off his face.

"im angry BECAUSE I lost my necklace, now come on and search with me!" I whined. today was a really bad day so far. Realization crossed his features and he visibly relaxed. why is he relaxing when my necklace is still missing?! why is he so stupid?

 "what?!" I snapped. he just walked across the room to a dresser and opened it pulling out a necklace. My necklace. It wasn't really a necklace, it was a collar/choker type of jewelry. it was a black ribbon with a bell in the middle like a cat collar but in human size. He sighed as he handed it over to me. While I hugged it to my chest like it was my life I looked at him suspiciously.

  "At night I saw you asleep with it on and thought you would be more comfortable with something not choking your neck." he said with a pointed look. oops, my bad, I guess I did freak out a little too much. I looked at him apologetically and mumbled a quick 'thank you'. As he turned to walk away I called out to him.

"I don't mean to bring this up but, I thought your mom died?" I asked as a sad look crossed his face.

  "She did..." he told me.

  " I don't mean to pry but, if she....you know, then who was that woman I saw yesterday if you don't mind me asking." I asked.

 He just shrugged and said "my aunt. She's like another mom to me." and with that he turned and walked out of the room, but not without letting out a cute yawn.

Im guessing he was tired, after all, its like 10 am but, I usually wake up around this time. As I took a fluffy white towel of a shelf in my closet I mentally planned what I was going to eat for breakfast. I was 1 hour into my shower when I saw something move to my right. It was a deadly monster. A monster that feeds on your fear and eats you up in one bite. It was the most terrifying thing I have ever seen. It was a spider. No! I didn't even get to shampoo and condition my hair! I let out a little yelp as I stopped the shower and wrapped a towel around me, keeping an eye on the spider. My eyes never left the spider as I left the bathroom and dashed downstairs in search of a living soul. screaming as I ran and opened two large doors that lead me to a conference looking room. It was filled with people, important looking people but, that's not what caught my eye. It was the fact that blake was in a suit and tie that made me stop breathing. Maybe it was also the fact that I was soaking wet and only in a towel screaming, in front of important looking people. That shut me up right away. I looked around the table they were sitting at, frozen in place, and spotted Blake's father and aunt. They had a surprised look on their face just like the rest. Some males were even looking at me hungrily. Vampires. I heard Blake growl which caused everyones head to snap in that direction. I thought he would be angry at me but, it turns out he was growling at the men in the room. They all quickly bowed their head in shame as Blake's voice boomed throughout the room.

 "keep looking at my mate like that and ill rip your throats out" he said, venom dripping from his words. That is when his head turned to me. I looked at him in shock as he looked at me expecting me to say something.

 "spider!" I squeaked out. while some women and men chuckled, others kept their heads down in fear. those were the ones that basically checked me out. I saw the corners of Blake's mouth tip upward but then he went back to serious Blake. The scary Blake. He started walking toward me nodding his head. I mentally did a happy dance, he was gonna kill the spider! As we walked out I heard him tell the important looking people that he would be back as he closed the doors. This wasn't the first time that me and him were walking alone in a hallway. oh, fun, fun memories! note the sarcasm.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Im so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't mean to take so long, its just I was being very lazyyyyyyyyyy.

                                                                                                                            ~Glaze ^.~