A PAINFUL SHOCK

BLAKE'S POV

                                             She was right in front of me and yet, I could not do a single thing. I didn't want to do a single thing. My mates mother had just gotten murdered in front of her very own innocent eyes and I could feel her pain, hatred, anger, and grief. I remember those feelings very well when my mother was killed, I would not take her revenge from her. I never truly got the revenge I needed to set my grief free, why would I take that from her? Because what she is doing is wrong. It is wrong indeed, but she would never forgive me if I pulled her away from her release. She would keep it bottled in and end up like me, lonely and miserable. No, I could never let that happen to her. I looked in front of me and saw her tiny back, trembling with anger. Just by the looks on everyones faces, I could tell she was wearing an evil smile.

                                                  I watched as she lifted a hand and pointed to the bald council member as he shreiked in pain. He started panting and fell to the ground in pain. I watched as his skin started to peel and he was surrounded in a circle of fire. The other council members looked at him in panic as he started to peel and melt into a grusome bloody mess. His screams died down as he slowly died. One of the female council members raced foward shouting in panic as another council member held her back in fright. That must have been baldy's wife. It was truly terrifying to watch as Stella let out an audible cackle and dark clouds swarmed around all of the houses. Cade picked up the unconcous Castine while Girly eyes and Alexander grabbed Jeanette, dragging them into the house. Me and my father stayed outside, watching as everything unraveled. By now, the female council member was at tears down on her knees, sobbing.

                                                "You bitch!" She yelled letting out louder sobbs and shaking. Stella turned to her left to look at her, in an angle that I could see, and grinned. Her white eyes without pupils sparkled in glee and she took a slow step foward. She made a 'tsk' sound repeatidly and chuckled, while taking another step foward. My father looked at me, as if telling me 'do something', I shook my head. We watched as the girl started to scream in agony and the male council member let go of her and took steps back.

                                        "You see," Stella started as she finally reached the female council member. "I don't really like being called a bitch. In fact, it makes my blood boil and it makes me want to kill." She stated with a teasing smile. No second later the female council member was screaming in pain, an affect of having your blood boil. She squirmed and there was suddenly a spark in her eye. The spark was a horrible emotion, it was blood lust. She stood up slowly and let out a creepy smile as she turned around and sped to the nearest council member. It was the council member that held her back. As she reached out, the blood drained from his face and his eyes turned void of any emotion. She than pulled her arm back, covered in blood. She had just ripped out her fellow council members throat without a second thought. What she was doing was the work of Stella's magic.

                                           I don't know what she is but, I'm willing to bet that Castine does. My father looked at me with pleading eyes, but, how could I possibly take this pleasure from her? I would do anything for her to make her smile but, that was not her smile. That wasn't even my adorable mate. She seemed cruel, ruthless, and blood thirsty for revenge. I wanted her real smile to go back on her lips, I wanted her to be happy again. I didn't want her to feel all this grief that took away my Stella's happiness. I took a step foward but stopped in my tracks when Stella turned to me and frowned.