Cade's Mission

Cade's POV

                     They were opening the portal to Settrinnos. Blake wanted me to stay behind and watch Castine but, I can't stay behind and let everyone else do all of the hard work. It was partially my fault that all of this happened, but they can't know that. She would kill me, Castine would hate me. I can't let her hate me, I have to do what's right. I have to sacrifice myself for my mate and everyone's well being.

      Blake's POV

                       The council gathered around in a circle muttering the words from the spell book. It was a summoning spell, they were summoning the portal gateway to Settrinnos. I had my eye on Blynthe in case she had any tricks up her sleave. She seemed calm at the moment, but her lips held a secretive smile, furthering my suspicion. I did not trust my sister, even after all we had been through together in our lives, I did not trust her. I don't know if that made me a bad person but, I didn't really trust anyone. All except for Stella. The girl who shovels pounds of nutella into her stomach and still feels to complain of hunger. Leviathan will pay for what he has done.

                      My thoughts were running a mile a minute. Could mother really be in Settrinnos? I still don't understand all the hatred Blynthe has for her, to call her by her first name 'Anessa'. It just destroys the hope in me, thinking that Blynthe could possibly change. My thoughts were interrupted by a serious looking Blynthe.

                    "Alright guys, this is not a contest on who can retrieve Stella first, you have to be careful. If you go in there with untrue motives, you will not return. If you do return, it will be in a different place, location. We won't come back to the warm fireplace and hot chocolate of this home. Chances are, we'll probably end up in a park full of drug needles and different stories. You'll probably think your a druggie, no matter what, don't believe it. We'll end up close to each other when we return. Worst case is we end up dead." She clapped her hands in motivation with a smile tugging on her lips. The council looked at her in fear. She sighed and ran a hand over her face.

                        "I can already smell the shit in your pants, man up!" She shouted while they jumped and continued to do the spell. I just shook my head at everyone. Was I really gonna let her lead us into this? Maybe we should plan this differently. I looked up and my eyes landed on Blynthe's beta, Lali. She was the type of girl that was always jolly, a spiritual. Emerald eyes that turned pale when she saw visions, pigtails, pink frilly dress, feelings of a nine year old, the whole package. She was staring right through me, as if she knew what was crossing my mind. Her lips pursed as she shifted closer to Blynthe, probably trying to feel safe.

                          Now don't get confused when I say 'beta'. They aren't wolves. No, they are worse. But, they destroy villages in a pack formation, so in a sense, Lali is Blynthe's beta. Raven and the twin demons were found at the same time, they all have love for Blynthe. After all, she is the one found and raised them from their destroyed villages. Blynthe is an emmortal. I was suppose to be the only one who inherited mothers gene but Blynthe got lucky. Maybe it was a curse, she couldn't control it, mother was forced to lock Blynthe up and raise her in a cell. She never truly saw how much it affected mother to treat Blynthe like that.

       Lali's POV

She never truly saw how much it affected mother to treat Blynthe like that.

No, she saw everything. Anessa got what she truly deserved. Death.

*

*

*

*

*

*

  SO HEY GUYSSSSS. Sorry I haven't been updating, my internet wasn't working so I usually had to wait for my dad to come home so I could get some 4g off of his phone. So this is a short chapter but it explains some things.
  *Who do you think Cade's mate is ?
  *Do you think Anessa is truly bad ?
  *Do you like Blynthe?

Also, it introduces what Lali is, a "spiritual". In my new book "remembrance" it introduces them to you, so go check that out. Its just a sneak peak chapter but I'll be updating that soon. I'll also be updating this soon.

READ

VOTE

COMMENT ! LOVE YALL !!! ❤