LEAVING THE BLACKS MANNOR

STELLA'S POV

I actually can't wait to go back home. Its been two days since I was suspended I believe. I was suppose to not be their on Friday because I was suspended and I've been here on Friday and Saturday. Im guessing that im gonna arrive home on a sunday. Im excited for high school actually, because I get to torment Stacy with Blake. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten that I need revenge, im just simply waiting for the perfect moment to get that asshole. I cant believe he stole my first kiss, what he deserves right now is a kick in the ass.

I was packing my things until Cade thought it would be nice to unpack the lace bra's that I have.

"you don't have to take those....." he said with a sly grin. Pervert ass........

"Blake! Cade is stealing my underwear, if you don't get this pervert out of my face, im gonna hurt him." Cade wore a look of fear as he heard Blake's footsteps come nearer. Blake swung open the door and grabbed Cade by the shirt.

"im gonna borrow him for a moment." and with that, he pulled Cade off to his doom, Cade let out a yelp. He could shank him for all I care, good riddance.

The only thing im actually worrying about is having to have to see that perverted gym teacher. I don't really know how to break the news to Blake, he'll be devastated. More like angry, the guy is super bipolar. I may be bipolar, but hes super bipolar! Even though Blake went to jail for pounding a teacher to pulp, that doesn't mean that we pressed charges against him. We didn't even stay long enough to do that! Well, i guess we'll be seeing him on monday. I never really had anything against him, except for the fact that he always made us jog and checked out our asses when we did. Luckily, always had an excuse to leave gym. Perverted ass teacher, thats why i was always either sick, or in the bathroom, or just helping a teacher out with some errands.

It's funny how i finally got out of dealing with one pervert and quickly got back into dealing with another pervert. Luckily Castine can handle that pervert for me. She is over fifty years old, i feel bad for her, having that curse and all. I also feel bad for myself, i needed that revenge and he ruined it. He showed up and apperantly Castine doesn't want anyone to interfere so she cancled. I didnt even get to see what was behind the mirrors. Stupid Cade, always lurking! I shoved all of my t-shirts in a luggage and made room for my skinnies and sweat pants. I may not like school but, i am looking foward to going to school. Im looking foward to seeing Blake's reaction when Stacy clutches on to him for her life like last time, how frustrated he'll be because I wont help him. I dont see whats so bad about her, besides the fact that she called me a bitch, to me that was very amusing. To Blake, that was very infuriating. I think that Blake actually fears the girl, he'll probably hide in every closet when she walks by and she'll probably still be able to sniff him out. He fears her, well, I mean she does kinda stalk him. She doesn't even give him space to breathe, and no, im not jealous. Im just stating the mere fact's. Stacy is one clingy stalkerish bitch.

Im not lookng foward to seeing how Blake will react to seeing Mr.Chase, that perverted ass gym teacher. I'd rather deal with Cade's perverted ass than Mr.Chase. That's saying a lot. Blake will probably hate that i hid that one minor detail from him. Well his fault for not pressing charges right? I carefully put my diary in the compartment of my luggage. I didn't want anyone to see it, read it, or damage it. Or else there would be hell to pay by me. We can all be freind's, as long as you dont touch my shizzzz. Especially my diary that Lizzy gave me for my birthday. Blake already got a hold of it once, that's not gonna happen again. I put my hair into a messy bun and looked at my outfit for the day. Skinnies and a paramore t-shirt, the usual. If you ask me, I think I did pretty damn fine for today. I closed my luggage and dragged it downstairs. as i was halfway down the staircase Blake met me half way. He gave me a mind boggling look, and grabbed my luggage.

"Ladies shouldn't carry heavy stuff." He said as he shook his head in disapprovement.

"Do you think that I care? Im not very ladylike in the first place, so why would you asume that I couldn't carry my own luggage?" I questioned him with a little anger bubbling up. Blush covering my cheek's because of how close he was. He just chuckled at my anger. Bitch was chuckling, I smacked him on the backside of his head. He turned his head towards me and glared, i just chuckled just like he did to me and gave him an innocent smile. That's what the little asswipe gets. We carried the luggage out to the gates and I took a deep breath. The last time I went through this thing, i found out magic was real, i dont want it all to be a dream. Blake must have sensed my nervousness and slipped his hand into mine. He gave me a reassuring squeeze and we stepped through the gates of the black mannor.

What was waiting for me was something i didnt expect. What the fudgesticks? Cade and Castine stepped out with their luggage too and wore confused faces once they saw what we saw. My mother tapped her foot expectingly and narrowed her eyes at Blake. She had her arms crossed and a scowl on her face.

"Okay, you've had your fun with my daughter, your mate, now let me take her home." Blake's eyes widened a bit and the look of confusion on everyones faces disappeared. My mother was here......holy fuck.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!! I got the amount of comments and votes that i wanted, yay! Also, im sorry for the mistakes i might have made in this chapter, i didnt proof read and did this in like five minutes.

Why do you guys think that Stella's mother is there? Comment your opinions and theorys, once i get the amount of comments that im satisfied with, then will i update. So far the commenting thing is working out.

oh! and follow me on instagram:

@glaze_the_daydreamer

and my personal :

@gleishas_inner_weirdo

Thanks wattpad peoples! luv ya, and ill update once i get enough comments :)