sunscreen on a vampire?!

STELLA'S POV

I was clouded by my anger, I didn't even have time to stop and admire the place. You could tell that it was a beautiful place, the floors where marble but, that's the only thing I could see because I was looking down. As I stomped on in the mannor, I could tell that the maids and workers or what not, where looking at me curiously. I guess they should have been, I mean, I did stomp in their like I owned the place! I couldn't help it, I was angry! I mean, if someone you didn't know just insulted unicorns AND santa, basically your culture, and then tell you that vampires where real, what would you do? He basically laughed in my face laughing at my stupidity. If vampires and everything else are real, why cant santa and unicorns be real?!

I was too angry to see were I was going, and I was looking at the floor, stupid me. I ended up hitting a wall. That's just great, first someone insults my beliefs and then, I walk into a wall with everyone staring at me. Im surprised they didn't laugh, they just turned away. I groaned because my head started throbbing as I pushed myself off the wall. Then I heard something strange, something that made me almost shit my pants. The wall chuckled. I looked up and saw a man staring at me, Castine had a bored look on her face. The man was staring at me as if he where amused, like he just saw someone walk into a wall. That would be me, and the wall would be him. Now that I put it that way......im embarrassed, I wont admit it to them.

   " sorry, I wasn't looking were I was going..." I said as I shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. He was basically checking me out in a non sexual way.

  "Why do you smell like Blake?" Asked the man that's still unknown. How can  he smell me, oh that's right, almost everyone here is "magical".

  "Because she is Blake's, and if he catches you talking to her, he will snap!" castine told him sourly. ouch, what was that supposed to mean. Lets forget the fact that she's being bipolar again, she just basically told him I belong to Blake. Im not a rag doll! Im not gonna overreact, im just stating the facts. oh no, what if in this dimension, you belong to someone as their slave?! My eyes widened in horror. Theres no way im letting a bossy 19 year old make me do "things" for him! Over my dead body! As if Castine new I was freaking out she reassured me that I wasn't a Barbie meant to soothe Blake's every need.

  "Good, I wasn't going down without a fight. Theres no way im spending my life rubbing sunscreen on his back!" I exclaimed. They both burst out into fits of laughter.

  "That's ironic, rubbing sunscreen on a emmortals back?!" The man tried to contain his laughter as he said this but he failed miserably.

  " Whats an emmortal?" I asked genuinely interested. (And yes, I meant emmortal instead of immortal. Read and find out why I put it that way. )

  "An emmortal is basically like a vampire but way stronger than any supernatural living creature. They are exstinct and that's why blake is king. He comes from a royal blood line so, he was bound to become king anyway..." Castine stopped talking as she saw my eyes widen.

  " so what your telling me is, I instulted and yelled at an emmortal king that could snap my neck at the flick of a wrist...?" I asked stuppified. she just nodded. The man stopped laughing.

  "I feel like a total badass!" I shouted making Castine giggle.

 "you insulted Blake?" The man said with wide eyes, trying to contain his laughter....again, he failed miserably. His attempt made me laugh crazily as they looked at me curiously.

 "What?" the man asked pouting his lip which made him look like a child.

  "Y-you look, like a fish flailing around when you laugh like that...." running out of air. as I said that Castine started giggling with me.

  "you noticed that too?" she asked still giggling.

  "You guys are mean...." The man complained. Still wondering who was I decided to ask him.

  "who are you?" I asked genuinely curious  it didn't sound rude because you could tell I was curious. He stopped making an upset face and smirked mischievously as he reached out his hand to shake mine. "Cade" he stated. once I tried to shake his hand, he just pulled my hand to his lips and kissed it "and you are?" he asked while smirking. I replied with "not interested.." as I pulled my hand away. Cade then chuckled while mumbling "This one is feisty" I smiled. I like being known as that, it makes me feel as if I have power. "He then proceeded to mumble "Blake has a lot on his hands with this one...." he smiled. Not a fake  smile, a genuine smile.

  "were where you heading to" he asked. Just as I opened my mouth to tell him, my stomache rumbled. He chuckled and led me to the kitchen. The kitchen was amazing, it had EVERYTHING. everything was made of Stanley steel and was polished. Then, I saw it. The almighty fridge. With that sight in mind, my stomache wailed again as Cade pointed to the fridge and commented "release the cracken!". I gaped at the fridges insides. It had all the food that where my favorites. Cade then told me that Blake knew I would be arriving as I mumbled 'stalker'.

 At that moment, Blake decided to make an entrance. "who's a stalker?" he asked as I stood gaping at the fridge. "nobody, I don't talk to unicorn non believers" I replied. I heard a womanly gasp as I reconized it as cades. "you don't believe in unicorns?" he asked Blake as Blake shrugged. assface...I then took out a marshmellow spread that looked delectable.

  "wheres the nutella?!" I asked with a spoonful of marshmellow spread in my mouth.

  "your not eating that." Blake stated as I groaned. "oh, yes I am,whos gonna stop me?" I asked matter of factly.

"you cant eat that! You need something stronger, not junk food!" Blake exclaimed as Cade and Castine stood by watching amused as me and Blake quarreled, again.

"BooHoo, cry me a river. im starving, your not gonna  stop me." I stated as I shoveled another spoonful of marshmellow into my mouth. Blake stared at me. He was challenging me. That's when Cristine interrupted.

"Blake, I saw her handle the watchers, she will handle you the same way. nomatter what you do, she will get her way." castine told him. Blake groaned.

"were are the watchers....?" Blake asked as he stared us both down. we both gulped visibly. Dear god, help me! With the look he was giving us, I felt as if I where shitting bricks.

.........fuck.

____________________________________________________________________________________

How was it? Im gonna update Drowning without you either later or tomorrow. again, look up my other book "drowning without you" and thankyou to those who actually read it.This chapter was in a rush because I woke up at 3:00 pm today and I wanted to take a shower and eat so....here you go. It wasn't my best but, I was in a rush soooo, yeah......... notice how im always in a rush. I need to get my books under control. so, I was in class the other day but since I was absent, I had no idea what the test was about. To make things better there where only 28 books so I had to share......I ended up not sharing so I had to wing it. Once we got our tests back I got a really good grade and I walked out of my class like a boss. stupid my ass!

                                                                                                                                ~Glaze ^.^