FIRE?!

STELLAS POV

  It wasnt as awkward as i thought it would be but, for some reason it was deadly silent. I didnt dare take even one glance at Blake. I know he would probably be furious that I basically barged into a room while they were discussing something, in a towel, while screaming my lungs out. I know his sensative vampire hearing was probably hearting but, he wouldnt admit it. He has too much pride. I tightened my grip on the towel as a servant passed us staring at me. Blake must have noticed as he was making an animalistic growl rip through his chest and throat. That sent the servant scurrying down the hall. Poor servant, he only was acting on his hormones.

   " You didnt have to be so mean......he didnt do anything wrong..." I said while still feeling bad for him. Apparently those were the wrong words. I looked at his face and all i saw was anger as his furious green eyes burned holes through my skull. Well than, some people have anger issues. The silence was killing me, so i made a tune. Maybe whistling wasnt the best thing to do at the time but, it was better than silence! The next thing i knew, I was being pinned to a wall. He was breathing heavily as he stared me down. The fact that i was in a towel was all forgotten as i stared into his lust filled eyes. We leaned in until our lips almost touched eachother. I cleared my throat awkwardly as i squirmed. All that squirming stopped as soon as he brushed his lips against mine. I blushed a deep red crimson and was lost into the sensation but all that stopped as his lips disappeared from mine. I oppened my eyes and saw him scratching the back of his head with his familar smirk im used to.

   "We should probably kill that spider so you can continue your shower."

.....damn that spider! As we reached the bathroom i saw Blakes hand light on fire. What. The. Fuck. I was about to let out a screech but Blakes hand clamped over my mouth and muffled my screech. Blake looked as if he was used to my reaction and just smiled as if i made a joke.This fucker is getting me creeped out. I sighed as i pushed his hand away from m mouth and pointed to the wall were the spider was supposed to be, supposed. It wasnt there! I started panicking as i noticed the spider wasnt were I left it. Blake let out a sigh as he turned to leave me alone to fend for myself. I searched the walls as i let the situation dawn on me. The spider was lost. The murderer was lost. As i was about to give up and continue my shower, Blake came into the bathroom again.

  "I forgot something..." He said, his voice husky. I was confused until our eyes locked and i saw all the lust. He grabbed my back and pulled me in. My eyes fluttered closed as our lips connected. It wasnt much, just a little peck but, it was enough to make my heart swell. Wait...what the hell am i thinking? Oh wait, im not thinking at all, thats it! I was supposed to feel sparks but instead, i felt a burning fire and the hunger coming from him. I was still dazed as our lips disconnected and he gave me a wink. He looked just as dazed as me. Ha! Take that you bastard!

And just like that, he turned away and left. That gave me something to think about other than that spider. But somehow, the spider didnt matter to me anymore. Neither did the kiss, well not much. What truly mattered was thequestion stuck in my head. How the fuck did he just make fire shoot through his hand?!

_________________________________________