NUTELLA COVERED WAFFLES

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!  I know I updated just yesturday but, some of you guys were complaining about how short it was and how long you guys waited. I wasnt gonna update but I caved in because I love you guys so much, assholes. Anywayyyy, hope that you guys enjoy it because Im really lazy so this is alot of excercise for my lazy fingers hahahahaha

                              Enjoy my loves!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

     STELLA'S POV

                          I woke up with a groggy taste in my mouth as I got up. Well, atleast tried to get up. Blake's hands were wrapped tightly around me causing me to fall back into his chest and making him groan. I pried off his arms and got up, breathing in the air that was Blake-free. His cologne was all I smelled once I woke up and I even smelled like it. I groaned and glared at the sleeping Blake, these were my favorite skinnies and now they smelled like him. Ofcourse he smelled good but, I wanted to smell like myself, not some hormonal possessive emmortal. I grabbed my blue towel and went to the bathroom closing and locking the door.

                            As I peeled off my 'pierce the veil' T-shirt, black skinnies, and undergarments, I thought of the events that happened last night. I really hope that he doesn't question me about it, I could tell that he wasn't buying my 'last fudge cookie' shitty story. He wasn't buying what I was selling and I didn't like that. He read my diary but I wasn't so detailed when it came to Lizzy incase one of those idiots from school read it. The thought of school just gave me a headache, I did well but the people were slaves to Stacey, and she was a bitch. Plus, they're all idiots and dont even know what 'falling in reverse' is. I grew up listening to bands like that and all they listen to is radio 'popular' songs. They don't have open minds to songs that are not so famous.

                          I mentally scoffed. I don't want to breathe the same air as those brickfaces. Don't get me wrong, I got good grades but, I do it as an occupation and not for entertainment. To be clear, I hate school and interracting with people, I wanted to drop out but ofcourse my mom had to go all bananas on me. So, yeah, she won that argument and here I am getting ready for a day at school. I hopped into the hot water, almost slipping in the process, and yelled out my lyrics to my 'shower song'. In the process, probably waking Blake up, because I heard a loud thump and a groan.

                                                       "Dancing in the mirror! Singing in the shower! LADA DEE LADA DAAAAA! Singing in the shower! LADA DEE LADA DAAAAAAAAA!" The lyrics of the Becky G song casually flowed out of my mouth. I'm not even sure if I was singing it right, and I wasn't singing the whole song. I was just singing that part, on a loop. Over and over and over and over until grily eyes banged on the door telling me to 'Shut the fuck up before I kill a cat'. Yeah, I'm gonna get him later. Speaking of revenge, I still needed to get revenge on Blake for that kiss that he gave me without permission. My first kiss. No, I wasn't gonna seduce him and then leave like they do in those books, I wanted the revenge to hit him where the sun dont shine. In fact, I wasn't lovey dovey about my revenge, chances are, it was gonna sting like a bitch. I mentally let out an evil laugh, reminding me to make Castine show me what was behind those mirrors that would help me get revenge before Cade so rudely interrupted.