UNICORNS ARE REAL!!!

I know I had to look like a fish with my mouth wide open as I was gaping at the scene in front of me. I had a lot to take in. How could somebody just drop a bomb like that?! It was like telling a child that santa claus didn't exsist and that you where getting a divorce with the so called "santa". I was in shock, the child seemed to realize that when her smile turned into a frown.

   "whats wrong? I thought you would be happy? Is it the mannor? Is it too small?" the child stuttered looking around frantically. she was panicking.I could almost laugh at the faces she was making in panick mode but I was in shock mode so, I think I was a little too busy. I wasn't just in panick mode, I was in awe, frustrated, angry, tired and, most of all, hungry. like I mentioned before, I could eat a cow. I needed to eat a cow, well that's what my hunger felt like. It was overwhelming me. I guess that the fact that magic exsist's was eating up all my emotions because I felt as if I where on my period. I know, for all you boys out there going "ewww! The girl race is so nasty! Why would they eat while bleeding out of their nasty area?!" Well, incase you haven't noticed its like niagra falls down there! We eat so we don't have to kill anyone! warning for all you boys out there, when a girl is on her period she's basically planning your death so, I suggest you give her a lot of food, watch her favorite movie 3 times, cuddle with her and don't act like a douche. If you follow those steps, you might just make it out alive. Anyway, well that's how I felt now, like I was on my period.

  "No, its not the mannor.......in fact the mannor is great. I just hope your fridge and food supply is just as big as the mannor cause, were gonna need it!" Just as those words tumbled out of my mouth, my stomach made a roaring sound. The child started to giggle but stopped as I gave her an annoyed look. Then I noticed that, she wouldn't just show me the exsistence of magic and let me go home 30 minutes later, no she's gonna make me stay. Well, might as well be friends with the girl.

  "Whats your name? Im getting pretty tired of calling you 'the child' in my head." I exclaimed as I made air quotation marks with my fingers. she tried her best to stifle her laugh but she ended up losing that battle. You know one of those friends that you have that's laugh is even funnier than the joke? yeah? well, I never had one but, this girls laugh was the funniest thing you would ever hear. She blushed and tried her best to stop laughing, as did I. Her laugh sounded a mixture of a donkey with a person drowning and some snorts her and there. Honestly, it was the cutest thing you would ever hear and see. Quite a view!

 " My names Castine, im a witch to the Blacks family, in fact im also a member of the blacks family." She said with pride. The Blacks? that name sounded familiar.........Blacks......Blacks...BLAKE! Realization shown through my face. She was practically smiling in honor.... that is, until I ruined it.

"Are they important to this" I gestured all around me "magical place-land thingy?" Her honored stance of pride was ruined as sonn as that question left my mouth and on came along the stuttering Castine.

"Well, yes....they're technically royals..." she looked disappointed as she realized that I knew nothing of this world. I guess she was probably expecting me to gasp and kiss her ass. well, incase she didn't notice, i'm not much of an ass-kisser. in fact, i'm basically the opposite of an ass-kisser. sure, im geeky but, I wont be pushed around like a rag doll. I like Castine, I do its just, I don't like ass kissing, especially if im one of those 'im on my period so don't talk to me or I will eat you' moods. T fact that she isn't feeding me is making me fidget. When I ignore my hunger, my stomache starts to wail and I start sounding like a dying whale. Trust me, it happened all through middle school, im used to it.

" Castine.......im hungry....." she seemed to snap out of her daze and blush. Where is her prankster personality? Don't tell anyone I said this but, I think she's bipolar. One minute she's laughing her evil ass off and the next, she 's blushing and nervous.What the everloving fudgesticks? Confuses the crap out of me. She starts to drag me to the mannor when she stops and turns to me with a deathly expression.