Pedophile Problems

Stella's POV

Blake groaned. I guess he didn't like being called 'Blakey poo' but it had a nice ring to it. Maybe I would start calling him it everyday. That is- if he even kept talking to me after today. It's just his first day, and he doesn't really know who's cool and who's not cool. But even then, I don't think Blake even cares.

The way he was acting just a couple minutes ago makes me feel like a boss. He looked like he was ready to kill, and here I am making fun of a guy that can squash me any second. Who wouldn't feel boss? I was chuckling to myself when Blake stopped. At first I was confused but then, I saw we were in front of gym class.

'great' I thought to myself. I have to admit, this class gives me the creeps. The gym teacher is the whole reason I don't wear shorts in gym. Sweatpants all the way.

All the girls drool over him but he just gives me the creeps. And plus, all of the girls drool over almost everybody. I can't even explain it, he has a weird vibe. And almost every gym class, I catch him staring at my butt. (Ha, yet again, funny Stella.)

As we enter the gymnasium, everyone's eyes turn to us. I duck my head low so I won't attract any attention. Thank god we don't have this class with Stacy, I would have been receiving death glares by her group the second I walked in. People stared curiously as Mr.Chase approached us. Mr.chase gave me a nod because I always come late. He knows that I eat lunch on the other side of the building and cuts me some slack. He turned to Blake and started questioning. Well that's weird, I thought that he would've let chase off with a warning. Blake tensed up as Mr.Chase glared at him.

        "Why are you late?" Mr.Chase asked without breaking contact with Blake. More like barked at him. I didn't find it in me to walk more than two steps away from Blake. I felt weird to be at distance. Now back to the current situation. Blake had an intense look on his face, two arguments in one day Blake? Two points on the score board!

          "Because, I have lunch on the other side of the building. You don't expect me to fly back do you?" Blake spoke in a low bone chilling tone. Mr.Chase flinched in shock. I didn't notice, I was too busy admiring his rough voice and the way his green eyes sparkled in mischief.

       "That's no excuse, detention." Mr.chase fired back. I blinked. Wait- if he has detention, do I have detention? It's not too late to back away Stella.

                    Well being at lunch across the building was an excuse for me, why not him? I was about to interfere when Blake stared at me. More like observed me with this intense look. How much I'd give to know what he was thinking. A shudder of delight passed through me as his eyes roamed around my features, as if he was asking for permission for something. He turned to look at Mr.Chase and his sharp look was back, with just a little bit more mischief this time.

      "I'm sorry if escorting my girlfriend was a bad thing. There are a lot of physcotic people out there Mr.Chase." Blake had an innocent smile on his face as if daring Mr.Chase to say something. I smiled entranced by his poisonous tone, which is odd. Usually I would be running for the hills in fright, not smiling. He clearly has big balls if he thinks that he can just go around, pointing fingers at girls while saying 'that's my girl'. Yup, in about a second, he's going to lose those balls. I don't do dating. And I most definitely don't do liars.

                           "Well, your girlfreind can walk alone just like the other girls in this classroom." Mr.chase stated as I noticed a hint of jealousy in his eyes and tone of voice. Honestly, get it together you thirty year old pedobear.

                            "Well my girlfreind doesn't want to get violated by the perverted teachers in this school, thank you very much!" Blake spat, his face twisted, something in him clearly switched. I could've sworn that I saw his eyes flicker a shade of blue. He was clearly not liking the jealousy in mr.Chase's tone. Don't blame you Blakey-poo, I didn't like it either.

                  Something inside of me also snapped and I shivered in delight that he was defending me. This was weird. Maybe I was just dreaming this, there's no way that my body would usually react like this to anybody. Honestly, shivering every two seconds for this boy wasn't normal. Someone turn on the heat, I don't want to get sick.

                             "Don't act like she's innocent, she's just like all the other sluts in the school!" Mr.Chase says, ignoring some of the students crowding around. Well- there goes his teacher filter. No, but seriously, was he allowed to call me that?

             Blake obviously didn't think so, seeing as his face was getting angrier. His anger was coming off of him in waves, he grew tense in only a second. By now, the whole room full of students had crowded around them.

"late"

Blake's fists clenched with anger.

"dirty"

Blake shook with fury.

"and easy"

                  I flinched, trying to keep my own anger at bay. Blake- well, he isn't so good at keeping his anger at bay. That was the last blow. That was when Blake lost it. The fire inside of him ignited, his body was fire, and mr.Chase was the gasoline. He snapped.

            "Holy mother of fudge sticks..." I muttered under my breath.

*

*

*

*

*

*

              HELLOOOOOO MY LOVELY UNICORNS. LOVE YOU GUYS!

         *note from my thirteen year old self*

Oh gosh!Hahahaha! how would you guys react to being called some boys girlfreind when you don't even know him? I would probably object, but that's just me and my big mouth! How about you guys?How would you react?

                                                                             ~Glaze ^.~

READ

VOTE

COMMENT!!!!!