Geeky Crush

Stella's POV

                 I was watching him. Not in the way you think. I have to watch him, after all he is the one who took my diary. Well, not necessarily, we just collided and I freaked out and started talking about Nutella while picking up my stuff I dropped. Then, I walked away like nothing happened. One detail-I left my diary and I think, scratch that, I know he's the one who took it. That jerk! Well, he's probably a really nice jerk but I don't know him yet so I'll stick to jerk.

                  Its also my fault. I was late to geometry and ran, by the time I noticed my diary was gone I was already half way across the school. Mental face Palm. I'm such an idiot! I know what your thinking. 'Aren't you worried he will read it?!'.
             Well to put it bluntly, no. He's a new foreign exchange student and doesn't know anybody. Even if he did tell someone, no harm would be done because the school already hates me.

                     I'm the not so popular person, the geek. The bottom of the school chain. The one split end of your luscious hair. Okay, the last one was going too far. By you get the point, right?
               Stacy- the queen of everybody and their mom, got everyone against me. No I am not gonna tell you some sappy 'she used to be my best freind' story. Truth is, once I got to this high school she hated me just because I told her I wouldn't do her English 1 homework.

                      There aren't really any educated boys that go to this high school, since most of them come from shit end schools. No problem there, they just aren't very dedicated to their future. So anyways, there aren't any geeky 'do my homework and you can sit with me at lunch' boys in this prison, so she gets geeky girls to do it instead.

              I mean, I'm pretty sure that she can do her own homework- she's not dumb.
       Back to the story- (I get distracted a lot) So, she got angry that I said no and now it's like I'm a ripped teddy bear that nobody wants! Well, it's sad that I don't care. I hate people. they're all idiots! Okay, maybe not all of them- but most of them. Every time I look up, I see an 'idiot' doing something stupid. Cheating, hurting people, lying, doing drugs, skipping school, and more.

              Anyway, back to the present. Right now I'm watching him. He's all alone outside on a bench for lunch. He isn't eating anything and has my diary right next to him while he's staring at a wall looking...amused? I don't think this guy is an idiot but I do think that he is weird. Maybe they're all like that were he comes from. I'm not going to question it.

             Now, what I'm gonna tell you is really cliché but you have to believe me! This guy is hot. I don't really care, but you do so I'm gonna tell you the 'details'. You do want the details- right? That's how this chapter book thingy works, right? I'm imagining the invisible audience in my head nodding right now.
                       Like I said, it's gonna be cliché but just don't fall asleep on me now!

                 I found out from the school newspaper that his name is Blake (I know- so original! Hope you guys can note the sarcasm.) and he's a transfer student, obviously. I also found out from stalking him for fifteen minutes that he has black hair, forest green eyes and a cute dimple. yes, only one! that completes 'The Look'.

                     He looks nothing like me. oh! that's right, I forgot to introduce myself! (Such a subtle way to get a description of how you look. Everyone knows that he's not supposed to look like me! That would be downright fucking weird.) My name is Stella and I'm a "geek". I'm the geek. A damn awesome geek if you ask me.
                      Anyway, I have a light completion, whereas Blake is a light shade of tan- kind of. Okay Stella- enough comparing yourself to him. I get it, you want his babies (and are wondering what they'll look like), but save that for later. I'm obviously kidding.

                              I have dark brown long hair, a straight body (meaning I haven't developed boobs or a butt yet- I have the body of a little boy. But I mean- who doesn't love little boys? Okay- enough sounding like a pedophile. Seriously, you aren't making a very good first impression. Sorry invisible audience.), an amber tone to my hazel eyes, and chunky round glasses that take up half of my face. Not only do I need them to see four feet ahead of me- I like how they look too! Anyway, my style is the usual teenage phase style. (Which I will deny is a phase and is my real personality and style- until I grow out of my phase and into my actual fucking personality and style. Whoop Dee do.)

        Band T-shirts (Paramore, flyleaf, escape the fate, linkin park, falling in reverse, panic at the disco, etc.) and skinny jeans. Preferably black and ripped. I wear black converse and a high pony tail. My eyes are usually rimmed with a layer of black eyeliner and mascara (come on guys- contribute to my raccoon eyes. They make my eye color pop. And I look pretty cool with everything I'm wearing, who gives a damn if it's a phase- as long as I scare children, it's all good.)

              Why am I telling you This you ask? Because you need to know this stuff when I tell you about my attempt to get my diary back!

                (...no seriously. The visualizing is way better when you know how I look. Okay- enough talking to nobody Stella, back to attacking your future husband and getting your diary back. I was kidding on that attacking part. No but seriously- he needs to stop staring at that wall. I've been here for a good eighteen minutes, and all he's been doing is smiling blankly at the wall.)

*

*

*

*

*

*

         HELLOOOOO MY BEAUTIFUL UNICORNS!!!!!! So I understand some of you ignore my warnings and won't go to the rewritten version of this story. You're damn persistent on reading this horrible one first. Maybe for the originality of it? (Second book is slightly different and Stella is more badass) I have no idea.
         Buuuuuuuut- since I love you guys and don't want you reading complete trash- I edited this chapter. (Somewhat. I'm not good at editing, my apologies.) and I will continue to edit the book YAY YAY YAY WHOOHOO WHOOHOO WHOOHOO !! And yes- I did just bring Hannah Montana into this. Lol hope you got that joke. LOVE YOU GUYS SO VERY MUCH!!! Until next time.

READ

VOTE

COMMENT!!!