Epilogue: The Sweetest Thing🥰🥰🥰

"omma, wake up, please.....today is our birthday," said ji hoon but he can't talk fluently yet coz he's just turns 1 year old.

"ya ji hoon, you don't have to do that to omma, igoyo, her forehead really hot, noona thinks omma got a fever," added jin ah. It has been almost two years since Jae hee and Hannah got married and three months after they married, Hannah knows that she's pregnant. They're twins and it was a pair of boy and girl. They're Jin Ah and Ji hoon.

" hurmm, ohh, my little Prince,arasseo, omma will wake up now coz this is your special day, right?" said Hannah weakly.

"omma, you had a fever, don't worry about us, just get a lot of rest, I'll get some water for you," said jin ah worriedly.

Hannah really proud of her daughter, Jin ah. She's really matured maybe becoz she has a younger brother but Hannah just smiled and comforted her,

" gomawo, jin ah ya, but.... Appa needs to go to work and I don't even prepare breakfast for him,I'll make you guys a very delicious blueberry cake for your birthday after this, okay ?"

"aniya....you should get a lot of rest, Hannah ya.... I take a leave for three days, don't worry about breakfast, I've made it for them," said Jae hee while putting off the apron on the chair beside him.

"hah, why did you take a leave? You just got promoted, what will appanim thinking then?"

"geobjongmalyo, he understands and moreover he asked me to look after you, omma worried so much when I said you got a fever," said Jae hee and he sit beside her on the bed.

"ahh, I'm really okay," coughed Hannah.

Jae hee immediately get a wet towel and wipe Hannah's face, neck and her hands too.

"ji hoon ah, jin ah ya, your omma are really a bad liar, she said she fine but she coughed after that,"

"you're right, appa... Look Omma's temperature is 39.5°C," added jin Ah while showing Jae hee the thermometer's reading.

"this will not do, ppalli, let me bring you to the hospital, ji hoon ah, jin ah ya, get ready quickly, we'll go to the hospital,"

"nan gwenchana....oppa, it seems like just a common fever," replied Hannah quickly.

"omma, listen to me, if you're going to celebrate our birthday, then you should be healthy, I don't like seeing you get sick like this," cried ji hoon.

"omo..Omo...ailgessoyo, ji hoon ah... I'll go to the hospital, okay?" comforted Hannah.

When ji hoon and jin ah left the room, Jae hee helps Hannah with her cardigan and put some compact powder on her face so that she wouldn't look so pale.

"I don't know that you know how to put it," teased Hannah.

Jae hee just looking at her without smiling. He didn't know that she still can make a joke at time like this when he was so worried about her.

"I can't laugh at your joke, Hannah ya... You know that you're seriously sick right now,"

Hannah hold his hand and she smiled,

"this makes me feel really happy, even though you and I had married and have kids, you never stop loving me," said Hannah.

Jae hee then kissed her lips and then he whispered to her,

"I'll not stop loving you until the day I die,"

Hannah then hugged him tightly and she's crying at the same time but her words can be heard clearly.