#29: I'm Here🥺🥺🥺

"Ha Na-shi, gwenchana ?" asks Jae hee worriedly coz Ha Na suddenly passed out. He afraid that those men really did something to her.

"Jae hee bagsanim, na museowo," said her while holding Jae hee's hand. Jae hee then come a little closer and he said,

"aniya, naa yeogisseo, you're safe now,"

"please, don't leave me alone, stay with me, jaebalyo,"

"arasseo, you should rest a lot," said Jae hee while gently brushed her hands. He knows that she's still trembling. He just wants to report to the police about her friends but then they disappear just like that.

~~~~~~~~~~
"yobuu,Jae hee just called me that Ha Na was nearly being raped," said Jae hee's appa to his wife.

"jeonmalyo, didn't she always with her bodyguards?" asks Mrs Yoo in ha worriedly.

"well, I think Jae hee wants to meet her today at a coffee shop, that's why she went by herself,"

"did Jae hee asks her to go alone?"

"aniya, I just think probably he just want to talk to Hannah personally without anyone's watching,"

"do you think he knows about her?"

"ehh, I don't think so, I just think that maybe he felt guilty towards her and he's her doctor, you have to remember that you're the one who come out with this crazy idea," replied Dr Kim Dae Sung.

"I know, I know, I willingly to take the risk if anything happens," answered her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jae Hee couldn't bring Ha Na to the hospital coz he afraid that people didn't believe his story. Moreover, Ha Na is just a high school student. So, he decides to stay at a hotel room for today. Well, he was lucky enough to get a hotel room that have two single bed in one room.

"omma, I need to talk to you about your student," said Jae Hee nervously.

"Jae hee ya, did she hurts anywhere?"

"aniya, omma, she's okay and safe with me but she had fainted several times so I try to take her to the hospital and the doctors said that I'm the one who made her like this. So, I decide to take her to a hotel room but you don't have to worry bcoz we slept in a different beds, " asked Jae Hee nervously. He afraid that his mom will mad at him.

" Jae hee ya, you don't have any other choice coz she's a girl and you're a grown up man... "

"omma, you didn't believe your son? "

"aniya, it's not like that but can you just send her home," suggest omma.

"well, I was just about to ask you her address, probably you know coz you're her personal teacher, right?"

Jae hee's omma remains silence. She knows that if he take Ha Na to her house then he will met il woo oppa and he will know the truth. No, I can't let this happened.

" ohh, Jae hee ya, I don't know where she live either coz all this time she's the one that came by our house for her piano class," answered Jae hee's omma. Even though it was true but she's lying about she didn't know Ha Na's house coz seldomly when Ha Na is ill, Mrs Yoo In Ha will take care of her since her appa, il woo oppa always went to abroad.

" so, do you agree with my idea?"

"okay, but you need to make sure that she's safe, I will inform her appa later," Mrs Yoo in Ha finally gave her approval.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"oppa, I'm sorry to make you worry, Hannah is safe and she's with Jae hee, right now," said Mrs Yoo in ha.

"Hannah's is okay, right, in ha ya?" asks Hannah's appa worriedly. He just asks ha won to find his dongsaeng and he could breath back as he heard that Hannah is with Jae hee.

"oppa, can I send Ha Na to your house tomorrow, bcoz we have a situation here,"

"aniya, take your time, in ha ya. I was relieved to hear that Hannah with Jae hee, I know she will be fine if he stay with her," Hannah's appa added up.

"omo, omo, I'm his omma couldn't believe him hundred percent but why oppa sounds like really grateful to hear that Hannah will stay with Jae hee for a night," Jae hee's omma was mumbling to herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the hotel room, Jae hee always has his eyes on her bcoz right now, she probably the most prettiest girl he ever met. He comes closer to Ha Na but suddenly Ha Na pulled his shirt and that makes him lying on the bed with her in his embrace. Jae hee was startled at first but Ha Na then linked her hands to his waist and her face are on Jae hee's chest. At this rate, Jae hee couldn't do anything coz Ha Na tighten the hug. His heart was beating so fast as it could exploded right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, guys I hope you stay healthy and let us keep supporting them..... I just want them to be in a one frame together again... Maybe extraordinary you season 2 or perhaps a film...i love all fmv but I think the ost of the drama is just wonderful.....

These two I like the most....

1. Stray kids- neverending story
2. Verivery- my beauty