#2: We Live In A Penthouse?? 😱😱😱

As soon as they arrive at a huge building near the garden, Hannah and her oppa, Ha Won, couldn't hide their excitement as soon as omma brought then to the highest floor of the building.

"Hannah, Ha Won, you should go and take a look of your new room, I just asked some housekeepers to prepare rooms for both of you," omma said nicely.
Without hesitating, me and oppa quickly check out our room and it turns out that my room was gigantic and spacious.
Moreover, omma had prepare a piano and violin for me at the corner. The most interesting part is we have indoor pool as well which is a place where I did my habit.
I guess omma is the best in choosing a place for us because she knows that if I was sad or not feeling well, I will stay in the pool over 20 minutes so I could forget all the bad things that happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~It almost dinner time but Ha Won and Hannah didn't wake up yet coz of the jet lag so omma and appa decided to take them for dinner at a famous restaurant nearby when they woke up

~~~~~~~~~~~
It almost dinner time but Ha Won and Hannah didn't wake up yet coz of the jet lag so omma and appa decided to take them for dinner at a famous restaurant nearby when they woke up.
In order to fulfill Hannah's wish, they decided to celebrate her birthday too at the restaurant and of course her appa and omma had well prepared for the celebration.
~~~~~~~~~~~
In the car:

"omma, how's your gallery doing in St Sophia's Cathedral?" asked Hannah out of curiosity.

"wah,are you worried that I might not enough hand to handle it, Hannah ya?"

"no, it just I miss the time when we visit your gallery when it was the second time we went to Russia,"replied Hannah.

"I think Hannah, it was the first time,"

"aniya,the first time we went when we visit Novgorod, Russia's oldest city for appa's business trip, oppa," Hannah added up.

"guys, no need to argue, and ha won ya,your sister easily remember thing, so you have to believe her and anyway it was your second when you visit me,"omma then defended Hannah.

"yeokshi, omma, you're my angel," Hannah then kiss her omma's cheek.

"arasseo,you win," ha won replied then Hannah give Ha won a kiss at his forehead. This makes him loves her more even though their age gap quite big but she is the only dongsaeng that he adores and he promised his whole life to take care of her until the day he died.
~~~~~~~~~~~