#35: Wait, What!!! 😧😧😧

"emm, ohh, it's already 4:30 a.m., oh god why I felt so thirsty right now, better get a sip of water then," sighed Hannah. She worried that she could wake her appa. Hannah quietly went downstairs to get some water. As soon as she arrives in the kitchen, she was shocked to see a familiar face that just fell asleep on the table with some books and a cup of coffee besides him.

"oppa??, what did he do in my house, I thought he already went home," thought Hannah.

"Hannah ya, nega mianhae," said Jae hee in a low voice but can be heard by someone's nearby.

"me, why me? He didn't do anything wrong to me," again Hannah remains clueless. Out of the blue, Jae hee grabbed Hannah's hand and put on his face. Hannah could felt the warmth of his face and she stares at him for a moment.

"is this Jae hee oppa that I've known whom always act cool and macho, he must having a bad day too," said Hannah and gently she fix his hair. As Hannah was enjoying the moment, he then opened his eyes and that makes Hannah startled and pretends to not staring at him anymore.

" Hannah ya, mwaseyyo? "

" ohh, ahh, nan geunyang..."

"to get some water," added her.

"ahh, I see but don't you think your water is too handsome?" smirked Jae hee as he knows that Hannah was staring at him just now. Actually he couldn't sleep last night so he decided to study a little bit more but maybe after 2 hours studying the whole book, he felt tired and fell asleep at the kitchen without him realising.

"museun, oppa, you're the one that hold my hands first, I can't do anything about it and....,"

"and??" asks Jae hee as he was wondering what Hannah wants to tell  bcoz her gaze seems so serious. He then let her hand go after realising that he still holds her hand.

"do you by any chance, did something that offend me, you said that Hannah, nega mianhae,hurmm....explain yourself,please,"

Jae hee was shocked to hear that from Hannah and immediately  covers himself,

"aniya, I just remember last night incident and I felt bad towards you and I want to say sorry about it coz seems like I think I've been overboard,"

"oppa, I'm serious, tell me, there's something you hide from me, isn't it?"

"ahh, and... Another thing is, why are you in my house? Hogsi... Do you worry about me that much, have you ask for appa's permission?" this time Hannah make fun of Jae hee as she knows that it is impossible that appa wouldn't let him to stay because it was too late for him to went home by himself.

"Hannah ya, do you have fun teasing on me, okay let me tell you about how I ended up in your house," answered Jae hee sincerely.

As Jae hee was about to tell her about it, both of them heard the sounds of broken glasses and maybe someone might try to sneak in the house.

" oppa, are you hear that? "

Immediately, Jae hee covers Hannah's mouth with his hand to make sure Hannah didn't make any sound. Jae hee asks Hannah to stay behind him so he could protect her at any cost if the robber wants to harm her. Jae hee was good at fighting bcoz the day that Hannah was nearly been raped, he fight those muscular men so easily.
His footsteps getting closer to them and Jae hee was ready to face the person but suddenly,

"hannah ya, why you're hiding behind Jae hee? And Jae hee what's with the fist? What are you two doing in the kitchen alone this early?"

"wait, whattt!!, appa, why are you here?"