#25: We Meet Again🙄🙄🙄

"oh, hyung, eodiya?" asks Jae hee to woo Sik. Woo Sik smiled and he rushed to his office coz he has expected patient.

"Ha Na ya, why you didn't come with il woo samchun instead you went to hospital with your personal bodyguards🤔🤔?" asks woo Sik that have no idea about it.

"bullayo, oppa, it was appa that asks me to go with them," claimed Ha Na.

Suddenly, il woo samchun called him to tell him about Ha Na and Jae Hee's situation. Actually, woo Sik knows about it and he decides to let Jae hee met her but since his uncle told him to do so then nothing he can't do about it. He just felt bad towards them.

"why woo Sik hyung was rushing? Is he has a patient to treat, hehehe, maybe I should interrupt him, hehehe😁😁," smirked Jae hee.

~~~~~~~~~~~
"wow, oppa you're more handsome than before. I wonder why doesn't any female doctor in the hospital that you attracted to or else you have someone special already??" teased Ha Na.

"yes, it is but she's now someone else girlfriend, so the conclusion is I will be single forever or....,"

"I can even marry you, right now",

"bbeoya,oppa, I will not willing to have you as my husband," sulked Ha Na. Woo Sik then pinching her cheeks coz she was adorable but suddenly he heard someone coughing,

"ehem, ehem, wow, I didn't expect woo Sik hyung to very friendly to our patient," said Jae hee and at the time he enter woo Sik hyung office he was shocked because it was the girl that she met before whom was woo Sik hyung's patient.

"uh, you're Jae hee-shi,right?"

"emm, yes and you're Ha Na, haksaeng of Sunil's Girl High School, right?" said Jae hee bcoz he remember clearly the girl that he saved bcoz apparently her name that makes him felt uncomfortable.

"wait, you two had met before?" asks woo Sik in disbelief.

"eohh, oppa we've met before. He's the one that saves me from fallen from the Rooftop, you remember the story that I told you about the sleeping pills...", answered Ha Na.

"oppa??," asks Jae hee curiously seems like he can tell that both of them were closed.

"oh, Jae hee ya, Ha Na has been my regular patient after I transferred here so we're close enough," said woo sik nervously.

"oh, and one more thing is I'm his...," before Ha Na could let her finish the sentence, woo Sik quickly cover her mouth with his hand and whispered to Jae Hee 'she's my future girlfriend' and he pulled Ha Na hands and both of them leave the room.

"whattt, seriously, hyung, she's even more younger than me," Jae hee said after they leave the room. Jae hee couldn't believe him so he tried to follow them.
~~~~~~~~~~
"aaaapppaaayo,oppa, waeyo I'm your cousin just tell him," said Ha Na.

"Ha Na ya, you shouldn't revealed that we're blood-related bcoz you don't want  people thinks that I got this position bcoz I'm your appa's nephew. Do you want if people talk bad about me?,"

"arasseo, oppa," she replied even though she knows that woo sik oppa is a very skilled doctor and perhaps everyone in the hospital knows about it too but she just nodded to sign woo sik that she will tell Jae hee that she's his girlfriend. Woo sik then patted her head because she's just too tiny.

Jae hee who sees them,  felt a little bit uncomfortable coz he thought that they were kissing but they aren't. His eyes just believe it. After Ha Na left, he then questioned woo sik like a détective.

"hyung, are you serious you fall in love with your patient whom 14 years old younger than you and you're dating her, right now?"

"uh, what's the problem, I love her,"

"aniya, hyung, she's just too young, you should find someone else that match with your age," claimed Jae Hee.

"Well, Ha Na seems okay with that but you know she's more matured than her age, you know a little bit naughty," said woo sik while laughing.

"uh, this is when they said you are so in love, poor that girl," sighed Jae hee.

"hey, don't you think she's pretty, she's like Angel to me,"

"oh, no way... Please stop hyung, your words is too cringy," said Jae hee.

"is she knows I'm a doctor at your department," asks Jae Hee curiously.

"ya, neol paboya? of course she knows. By judging your outfit and you doctor's pass, she must know that you're a doctor, not just a doctor but perhaps the most handsome doctor,"laughed woo sik.

 By judging your outfit and you doctor's pass, she must know that you're a doctor, not just a doctor but perhaps the most handsome doctor,"laughed woo sik

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi, everyone, so how are you? I hope all of you stay safe and healthy....

Keep support these two for their love story✌️✌️✌️✌️

I just want to show you their picture that I found very cute coz their height difference is really cute......

If you agree with me, then feel free to left some comments✌️✌️✌️~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~