#28: Help Me!! 😫😫😫

It has been a months since Jae hee being Ha Na's doctor. Days by days, he actually grow some feelings towards the girl. He always keep reminding himself that she's woo sik hyung yeoja chingu but he cannot help himself to not to like her. She's too adorable and her way to make others felt comfortable around her made jae hee more like her.

~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hannah ya, how's your new doctor, is he good?" asks appa.

"emm, he is good and probably the most handsome doctor in dae sung samchun hospital, appa," answered her.

"wow, you're praising him, mmm, so I guess you two get along well, isn't it,"

"of course, appa, today I have an appointment with him, what should I wear appa?"

"ehh, but today is Sunday, do you by any chance....have a date with him?" asks appa curiously.

"ehh, aniya, appa...I don't know either. But he said that he wants me to let him know the place where I would go usually if I have a bad day, perhaps it's for my mental health," answered Ha N'a.

"oh, if that's the case, you can wear dress, the one that I bought for you last year," suggest appa.

"sounds great, gomawo appa," said Ha Na and she kissed her appa's cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"emm, I hope this look good on me," said Jae hee. Today he made a sudden appointment with Ha Na coz he wants to know her favourite place if she experienced bad days or bad news. It turns out that she always go for a cup of coffee or tea at a coffee shop near his house.

For Jae hee, he thinks that maybe if he knows Ha Na favourite place, he will understand her more and he like to spend more time with her coz he will end his practical and the thing that makes him sad is he will not gonna be her doctor anymore

For Jae hee, he thinks that maybe if he knows Ha Na favourite place, he will understand her more and he like to spend more time with her coz he will end his practical and the thing that makes him sad is he will not gonna be her doctor anymore. Jae hee wears black shirt with denim jacket. He looks extremely handsome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hope this makes me look pretty," said Hannah to herself. She wears a checkered dress that her appa bought last year. She really looks adorable.

Ha Na will arrive the coffee shop in 5 minutes so she call Jae hee to ask if he has arrive

"hello, Ha Na-shi, eodiya ?"

"ohh, bagsanim, you've arrived?"

"yes, Ha Na coz this coffee shop is nearby my house so it just takes me 10 minutes,"

"ahhh, I see, I will arrive soon,"

Suddenly, Jae Hee heard a man's voice bcoz Ha Na didn't end the call yet and as Jae hee was about to ask Ha Na, who is he, Ha Na then ended the call.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"wah,look at there, our precious friend, Ha Na. Where are your bodyguards, Ha Na-shi? Why you come alone, it will be so dangerous to walk alone this road," laughed the girl. It was Ha Na's schoolmate whom hates her so much,chae young, and of course her BFF, mimi.

" what do you want from me, chae young ah, what even i did to you? "

" nothing much, I just want you to vanished from this world, "laughed chae young.

" you guys can do anything to her but just don't let her die, " said chae young to the three muscular men.

" okay, boss, she's really pretty, hehehe," said one of the men.

" hehehe,relax, young girl, we just wanna to taste how's your body," said another men.

At this rate, Ha Na hopes that someone could help her.
~~~~~~~~~~

Jae hee was so worried about Ha Na coz she just ended the call so he look for her around the place and he just bumped into her friends, chae young and mimi. He then asks them if about Ha Na but they seems so nervous to answer. Jae Hee knows they hide something from him.

"I think, I will call the police instead of asking you guys," threaten Jae hee.

"wait, how did you know we hired someone to rape her?" said mimi.

Jae hee suddenly shouted at them and asks where is Ha Na.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"please, don't hurt me, I beg you," cried Ha Na.

"oh, poor you, little girl," said the men and two of them holding her while another one was ready to rape her.

"ya, you crazy jerk," shouted Jae hee.

"duguya, who is him?" said the man.

"you let her go, or I will put all of you in jail," said Jae hee and he even more angry when he saw Ha Na was crying.

"what did you do to her?"

"Well, I'm about to taste her body a little bit but you came, so I didn't had the chance, you know," mad the man.

Jae hee then shows off his fighting skills and not so long as he was exhausted as well, the police came to arrest them.

Jae hee then go to Ha Na even though his condition was even more worse.

" Ha Na ya, gwenchana? Did they hurt you,"

" bagsanim, you're bleeding," cried Ha Na.

"aniya, I'm okay now, this is not hurt at all," replied him. Suddenly, Ha Na hugged him and said,

 Suddenly, Ha Na hugged him and said,

"I'm afraid, please don't leave m...e...," and she fainted but still in his hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wah, Jae hee is truly Ha Na's saviour... Hehehe, like Haru who always save Dan oh from danger.... I really want to see the bts of this scene but they not  revealed it.... So sad... 😭😭😭😭