#44: Late Reunion🤗🤗🤗

After passing the tense situation, both of them remain calm and starts the conversation.

"so, how did you know?"

"It's Joong In... I was quite drunk at that time so I couldn't remember anything...I'm sorry..." sighed Jae hee.

"emm, gwenchana,oppa... I already forgive you but..."

"but??"

"hehehe,you need to be punished, Unless...you want me to tell our family about this and.....can you guess their reaction if they know about it?" smirked Hannah.

"hey, are you threaten me?, you shouldn't do that to your old friend Hannah ya...and to make it clear I'm 2 years older than you, so you can't call me Peter instead Peter oppa," said Jae hee and he emphasise the word 'oppa'.

"humm,aniya....peter oppa sounds weird, you're in Korea anyway, I'll stick to Jae hee oppa...," smiled Hannah.

"well, don't you have anything to say to me? Maybe about our misunderstanding 13 years ago or about us?" asks Jae hee curiously.

"us?... I have nothing to say about it but...about our past, both of us should move on from it, oppa... We need to let go the past and start a new life,"

"you're not mad at me...for leaving you alone on the day your mom passed away?"

"oppa, do you think I hate you becoz of that? Aniya... I understands your situation coz at that time your halmonim passed away too..."

"so, why are you hate me so much back then?"

"you never told me about omma's illness and I just found out that you're the only one that knew about it... Even appa and ha won oppa too didn't know about this until Jae in eonnie told them,"

"Hannah ya... That.."

"arayyo, you made a promise with my mom, right?"

"emm, and I was about to tell you but.."

"I just left Russia after that... Geobjongmalyo, I had forgive you and sorry for everything,"

"for what?"

"well, if I know the truth, I'll not hate you and maybe we can be a really good friends now,"

"hey, you really want to do this to me? Wahh, I finally wait for this time to come but how come you can just call me your friend?" sighed Jae hee.

"waeyo? You don't want to be friend with me??"

"emm, I don't want to be just a friend to you instead we can be...."

"Jae hee ya, you need to leave right now, the visiting hours had passed," said Yoon Sang. Jae hee took a deep sighed coz yoon sang interrupt their conversation.

"can you just let me stay here for a moment? I have several things to say to her,"

"nope, she need to get a lot of rest, you're a doctor too, you must aware of it, right? Anyway, she will discharge tomorrow becoz....her appa requested it and... I need to talk with you ,"

"ehh, appa?"

"do you mean.. Director Jang Il woo, right ?"

"yes.."

As Yoon Sang want to continue, Jae hee's phone was ringing at the same time.

"oppa, pick up the call first," said Hannah.

"eoh, jamkanmanyo...,"

"ohh, appa waeyo ? Why you call me at this hour? Didn't you should already sleep at this time?"