#3: Restaurant, A Magical Place🤭🤭🤭

As they arrived at the restaurant, which is located at The Riltz-Carlton, Moscow.
This restaurant was famous because it serves pan-Asian menu with essential Russian elements, 15 types of sakes and also features its famous seafood and fresh produce bar as well.
I was amazed to see the luxurious restaurant from outside and I was shocked because the interior design for the restaurant is such so wonderful and it was really omma's and ha won's oppa taste.
I was so glad that my mom even prepared a birthday cake for me and this moment is unforgettable one. While everyone keep singing the birthday song and i was about to blow the candles, suddenly someone come near me and patted my head and called my name,

"Hannah, is that you, right?" said him.

He then shaking hand with appa and I was wondering who is that man.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The next table of their family is actually a doctor's family table.
It was Dr Kim's family or it was Director Kim coz he was the director of Geosung Hospital in Seoul,Korea.

"appa,will we get arrived at Saint Petersburg on time coz I don't want to miss the beautiful scenery of that city especially at night," said Jae hee with his sulking tone.

"Jae hee ya, noona believe that even we're late, you and me still can enjoy the scenery because appa bought the whole house just for our family," Jae In calmed her brother.

"wah,chinchayo!!,appa you're the best," Jae hee shows thumbs up to his appa.

His noona was happy to see her brother being cheerful yet so talkative even though he just 5 years old.

"Jae in, I told you to called you brother, Peter, his English name coz he will enter an international kindergarten and they used English name instead of their real name,"omma added up.

"oopps, arasseo omma, I will," Jae in said while giggling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"yobuu, do you know who is beside us," appa said while smiling.

"emm,maybe they are hanguk person too coz just now they just singing a birthday song in Korean,"

"it was my business friend, director Jang the CEO of IW Group that is our main supplier for medicine and all the medical kits and many more,"said appa.

"why don't we go there to say hi," omma suggested.

"it was a good idea, though," appa replied.

"if I not mistaken that little girl is their genius child whom have the IQ above 170 and her name is Hannah," appa said proudly.

"appa, what do you mean,I'm still more genius than her,"

"Jae hee ya, you don't have to worry, when it comes to brain you are always appa and omma favourite," Jae in calmed her brother as she knows that her brother felt uneasy when her appa praised someone in front of him because Jae hee easily get jealous of a small thing.
But a thing that is right is Jae hee is seriously a genius coz he have the IQ above 180 in such a young age as he could solve the science theory that Jae in herself couldn't solve it very well.
~~~~~~~~~~~