#45: We're Engaged? 😱😱😱

"oppa...why imo don't come yet? I need to change my clothes," said Hannah worriedly.

"emm, maybe she will arrives soon," replied Jae hee while his hands was so fast fixing the blanket and the comforter.

"Hannah ya!!!!, omo...omo...imo mianhae... The road is too busy but it doesn't matter now, I got to see you again, my precious baby," said in ha imo while hugging her tightly.

"gwenchana,imo....by the way, did you bring my clothes? I need to change this clothes and return it back," asks Hannah.

"emm, kegewyo....sasil-eun... I didn't stop at your house becoz I was rushing this morning and I just bring Jae hee's clothes...but you can wear it instead, right, Jae hee ya ?"

"ohhh, omma!!!, I told you to bring hers too, haihh....hogsi.... You already planned all of this?"

"ya... Museun.. Aniya..jeoldaeyo...I'll not do that to my future...." stuttered Jae hee's omma and suddenly she stopped.

"what did you just say, imo? I can't hear you,"

"emm, aniya...aniya...you guys will find out about it later,"

"Hannah ya, I think you can wear this first, later I will accompany you to the shopping complex to buy you new clothes,"

"ehh, aniya...,nan gwenchana oppa, anyway I can asks you to stop by my house before we go to yours,"

"ohh, jinnja? If you said so then.."

"ehh, no... Jae hee ya, I think that's a good idea coz Hannah...your appa sleep over in imo's house until tomorrow, I think they want to discuss about business matter too so you should have more clothes,"

"but I can..."

"no need to stop by your house, Jae hee ya, both of you should get going and you need to accompany her to buy some clothes, can you?"

"I'm okay though, how about you, Hannah?"

"well, seems like I need to agree with this idea," answered her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the shopping mall,

"oppa, I think this shop better coz it looks more casual and more comfy," said Hannah while looking at a beautiful jumpsuit.

"ehh, aniya, aniya, you'll look so short becoz that kind of outfit suits someone taller,"

"can you just let me try it? Maybe I'll look different,"

"arasseo, I'll wait for you, go and try it,"

"yeayy...,excuse me, miss can I try this outfit?"

"of course, let me take you to the fitting room," said the sales girl.

After 15 minutes,

Hannah went out from the fitting room and she showed it to Jae hee. Jae hee looks so speechless as Hannah looks more matured with that kind of outfit.