#39: Friend Or Lover🥳🥳🥳

"have you think about it thoroughly? I'm afraid you wouldn't get the recognition that you could have if graduate from Seoul National University, you just have 2 years more to finish your study in Russia, what's with the sudden change of mind?" asks Dr. Kim.

"well, yes, but appa it doesn't matter where I study coz I think graduates from local university is not that bad coz your son is probably the smartest one in the class," laughed Jae hee.

"if you say so then I'll not stopped you but how about your omma? Is she approved or not?"

"you don't have to worry about it, I had told her before I come to you and she's okay but with one condition,"

"eoh, hmm, what's the condition and looks like you're okay with it,"

"of course, I'm okay....because I just need to drive Hannah to the Ewha Women's University, she's got an offer to further study in music and arts," said Jae hee excitedly. He just knew it from her after they had their breakfast earlier at her house.

"ohh, that's good," replied appa.

"appa, did you know that Hannah and omma had just reconciled, emm how can this happened?"

" haihh, what was that for? Isn't it okay now that they are good?" stuttered Dr Kim as he hides something from him even though he actually know the reason why.

"you're right, appa, I'll get going,please inform me once you got a ticket for me to fly back to Russia, to get my things and settled all the matters,"

"arasseo, Jae hee ya, drive carefully," said Dr Kim.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jae in ah, jaljineyyo ?" asks woo Sik.

"hmm, I'm fine but my heart still hurt for him," replied her weakly.

"don't blame yourself, it was his fate to leave this world so soon and I'll always stay by your side," said woo Sik sincerely.

"gomawo, oppa, you're really my best friend, always believe me and you are the one that support me in everything I do," answered Jae in sincerely.

"you never thought me as a man, right, Jae in ah? How lucky ha won to be loved by a woman that so loyal and devoted," thought him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Hannah's House :

2 hours ago, after having breakfast, Jae hee and Hannah talk about last night incident in Jae hee's room.

"okay, let me tell you, Hannah ya. Last night, you're the one that hug me first, gyeoggi-anna?"

"no, I don't, and what!!!, Why do I want to hug you?"

"emm, I don't know either but if you want to know if I tell you lies or not, you can ask ha jin imo, she witnessed everything,"

"arasseo, I'll assume that you didn't do anything to me but I'll not forgive you for the kiss, it's not like you are dating me," sighed Hannah.

"are you mad becoz of the kiss or becoz you're not my girlfriend?" smirked Jae hee.

"uhh, I'll be so unlucky if I ever dated you,"

"say that once again and I will make you the luckiest girl in the world,"

"emm, aniya,I'll not fall for your trick this time, oppa," laughed Hannah and she was about to leave the room. Jae hee felt a little bit humiliated by her words so he decides to...take revenge. He grabbed Hannah's waist and he then pushed his body onto her which made both of them were lying on the bed.

" yah, oppa!!! Mwoaseyyo??, let me go," said Hannah as she was trying so hard to escape herself from Jae hee.

"so, what do you feel, right now?don't you feel nervous? or i should get even more closer," smirked jae hee and he could hear Hannah's breath.