#48: Prom Day💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

"so, next week both of you will getting engaged?.... And if I'm not wrong this was arranged by your family, right?" asks Yoon Sang while chewing his food.

Hannah noticed that Joong in remains silent since Jae hee told that they were dating each other.

"eoh, bbajayo...hey, yoon Sang, you better not tell anyone, arachi?" said Jae hee.

"why? Isn't it a good thing to share to our colleagues that the only son of Dr Kim have engaged with a pretty young lady?" smirked Yoon Sang.

"no, but this girl wouldn't allow you to do so," replied him and at the same time he naturally pinched her nose in front of them.

"aww, oppa!!!, they're in front of us, behave yourself," said Hannah shyly.

"ehh, what do you shy about it? We've even do more than this," said Jae hee bluntly.

"I gotta go, Jae hee hyung, yoon sang hyung, and you too, Hannah ya," said Joong in and he immediately leave the room.

"wait, wait... Joong in ah....,"

"Hannah ya, do not go to him or else..." Jae hee stopped her by holding her hands.

"he's my friend too, oppa... Let my hands go, I need to explain to him,"

"jae hee ya, I think she's right, he needs to hear her story too," said Yoon Sang. He afraid that Jae hee will do something unexpected again.

"Jaebalyo, oppa...he's your friend too,"

"make it short and be quick," Jae hee then let her go. He doesn't want to repeat the same mistake he once did to her.

"Joong in ah, jibekhalkaeyo ?"

"emm, waeyo, Hannah-shi?"

"well, about me and Jae hee oppa..."

"I know it before you guys admit that you're dating and about the engagement...Chughahaeyo, please take care of hyung for me, he's like my brother," said Joong In weakly.

"aren't you mad?"

"what for? I should apologise to you coz maybe becoz of me, your relationship with him...,"

"aniya, it's you that made us know each other feelings, and....gomawo becoz that day, you're really my hero,"

"It's okay though, but if Jae hee hyung forced you again, just tell me, I'll beat him for you, and....if he make you sad or he cheats on you, I'll never forgive him,"

"wow, you sound really worried about me, by the way thank you for everything and I would like to ask you if you're free next week because I want to invite you to my prom day, is it okay with you?"

"wait...why you didn't invite Jae hee hyung? If I go as your partner...don't you think he will get jealous?"

"ahh, well, you will not be my partner but my friend, chae young. She's my schoolmate and we end up enter the same university so I want you to be her partner actually,"

"oh...I'm okay with that but is she knows about this?"

"I did say to her and she really wants to meet you in person, maybe you and her can be friends,"

"well, if you say so then I'll just go," smiled Joong In.

"gomawo, Joong In ah, I owed you again and later I'll treat you a meal," said Hannah cheerfully.

"are you done, Hannah ya?, why did you take so long to explain to him?" asks Jae hee as he suddenly came out.

"geobjongmalyo, hyung, I'll not steal your girl, kalkhaeyo...anyeo," waved Joong In.