#50: My Fault🥺🥺🥺

"yoon sang ah, please help me call the doctor in ER, we have some situation here, I'll move her to the VIP ward, ppaliyo," said Jae hee rushingly.

"eoh, ya Jae hee ya, is something wrong? What happened? I thought you at Hannah's university,"

"It's her....., her head was badly injured and I think she lost a lot of blood, call a doctor from ER while I tried to stop the blood,"

"hey, neol....you're a psychiatrist not an emergency physician, don't try anything stupid, Jae hee ya," warned Yoon Sang.

"am I should stand still and do nothing?, she's my fiancé, I should do something to stop the blood and you don't have to worry about that, I have some knowledge in this field,"

"but Jae h..." and unexpectedly he ends the call.

"aww, this man...wait.. I need to call someone from ER though," rushed Yoon Sang to the ER.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the ER,

"yah, Joong In ah, gwenchana ? You are badly injured and....who is she?" asks Yoon Sang as he was wondering what are their relationship.

"amm, I'm just...." stuttered Chae young.

"she's my friend, a good friend," said Joong In and he emphasised the word good.

"ahh, I see but... Now our ER was too busy and there's no one that I can call to check Hannah's condition,"

"did you said Hannah just now?" asks someone from the back. She was Suzy and it was more shocked to see Paul with her too.

"ahh... Duguseyo? Are you by any chance know Hannah?" asks Yoon Sang curiously.

"well, I'm a new doctor here and this is Dr Paul whom just transfered with me today, may I know....did you said something had happened to Hannah?, me, him, Jae hee and her are friends, I'll tell you more later about it, but what's the situation?"

"are you working in the ER?"

"Yes, both of us and he's the new head department of the ER," said Suzy while appointing to Paul.

"ahh, I see... Can you guys follow me? We need to go to the VIP ward so you can know Hannah's condition," said Yoon Sang quickly.

"of course, we can, lead the way for us," answered her.

"jamkanmanyo, hyung... How about me? I need a doctor to clean my wounds and put some ointments on the bruises," said Joong In bluntly.

"amm, you have to wait for a while, Joong in ah, later I'll got you a doctor," rushed Yoon Sang to the VIP ward.

"but... Hyung.." then Yoon Sang immediately left him and chae young.

"what's your name?" asks chae young.

"nan, I'm Joong In and why did you ask?"

"well, Joong in-shi, I'm chae young and I was in my second year in nursing course so I have the basic knowledge to clean the wounds and many more, wait here a little bit," said her. Joong in was froze a little bit but at the same time he happy to know that girl's name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jae hee immediately starts to treat Hannah. He had to do this by himself. If he wait a little bit more, he afraid Hannah will need an operation for her head. He stitches her head very quickly as he has a decent hands as well. He then put some painkiller to lessen the pain and he wrapped her head by bandage. As he finished, Yoon Sang enter the room and brought Suzy and Paul.

"Peter, how was Hannah?" asks Suzy worriedly. She immediately take out her sthetoscope and check her heartbeat meanwhile Paul check her head to make sure that there's no internal bleeding.