#13: We're Friends☺️☺️☺️

In the living room of Jae hee's House:

Hannah was sitting on the sofa meanwhile Jae hee was next to her.
They remain silent for a while until Jae hee speak,

"ya, you're something you know but I bet you didn't know my Korean name, right?" asked Jae hee curiously.

"well, at least I know your name and it doesn't matter whether I know or not, others will call you Peter too," said Hannah confidently.

"humm, I knew it, she probably didn't know my Korean name," Jae hee mumbled.

"by the way, I just want to befriend with you, Hannah. Well, our first encounter maybe not convincing but let's start introduce ourselves properly,"

"annyeo, my name is Peter and as you can see my father is a Doctor and my omma is...," before Jae hee could continue,

"yes, I know about your family, just call me Hannah, others whom live in Korea too called me Hannah," said Hannah.

"so, we're friends, right?" asked Jae hee.

"since when I said I want to be your chingu," replied her.

"oh, okay but I have to tease you everyday if that case," threat Jae hee.

"wah,now are you threaten me?" asked Hannah.

"aniya, I just want us to be good friends, our parents were friends so why not?" 

 "well, okay but can I address you informally, like just call your name?"  

"what do you mean by that, of course, we're peers right,"answered Jae hee.

"arasseo, we're friends now," smiled Hannah. She too didn't want to call him oppa.

It was a short moment but even they didn't realise that moment is where their friendship starts and without realizing that both of them had feeling towards each other when they spend a lot of time together. They remain the good friendship until the day Hannah's omma died.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the Hermitage Museum:

"wow, look at this arts, it's indeed a masterpiece though," Jae in was amazed.

"Jae in-ah, look over there your idol was here," said ha won calmly.

"daebak, you're Mrs Sally Young, right, I can't believe that I met you again, hope you still remember me, we met at the restaurant past few days ago," said Jae in nicely.

"arrayo, you're in ha's daughter, right?" answered Mrs Sally Young.

"Ha won-ah, omma will be late today, why not you going back by train first, you have to go to school tomorrow, dear," replied omma.

"omma !!" Jae in was shocked.

"hahaha, I bet you didn't met my son that day and you're bad ha won for not telling the truth," omma sighed while pinching his cheek.

"aniya, I just want to make a surprise, though," replied Ha won.

"gwenchanayo,I'm not mad at all, Sally imo, I will accompany him went home by train," Jae in said to calm ha won's omma.

She felt relieved and she thinks that she must a good friend of Ha won coz he never get along very well with girls even though he has the handsome face.
As they were returning, Ha won said something to Jae in,

"you're indeed my best friend, Jae in-ah,".

Jae in gives him the most sincere smile to sign him that she will be good friend in the future too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what do you think of this kind of friendship, whom do you ship the most Hannah and Peter or ha won and Jae in🤔🤔🤔... Btw, enjoy this song by Sf9 coz rowoon once said in his vlive that he really like this song... I love the lyrics as well too... 😍😍😍