#6: Friend Or Cousin🤔🤔🤔

As the recess hour begin, ha won finds that he looks very awkward among his peers coz they all speak in Russian while he's the one that use English. It was good but somehow majority of them could think that ha won is a type of person that doesn't get along well with others coz all of them learns Russian but not all of them know English.

"hey, dude don't be, I know English though, just chill, you could take your time to speak Russian fluently," said a tall boy that seems older than ha won but he was relieved when someone just cheer him up.

He then come closer to that boy to introduce himself but he slipped saying introduction in Korean so it makes him more embarrassed.

"gwencahanayo, I'm hanguk person. My name is Jang Woo Sik but you can call me Woo Sik-shi but here they call just called me WJ and I was 15 years old which is in my last year in middle school coz I will be in high school next year," explained the boy.

"ahh, so I should call you woo Sik hyung, right or just WJ hyung," giggling ha won.

"emm, you're funny person, I hope we can be good friend,"

"Hehehe, of course we can, so your family are staying in Russia too," asked Ha won curiously.

"aniya my dad owns a private hospital called Hani Hospital in Seoul and I have and uncle whom owned a company, if I not mistaken it was IW Group, I really want to meet him coz my dad said that he was too busy to visit them in Seoul and it has been 10 years since I met my cousins.
Recently, my dad said that they just move in to Russia so I just hopes that maybe I could met them one day and I live in Russia alone with my caretaker so I'm kind of independent person,"explained woo Sik calmly.

Ha Won couldn't believe that a friend that he just met was actually his cousin and immediately he introduced himself,

"nice to meet you, hyung after 10 years, it has been a while since our last family day, right?, by the way I'm the son of the CEO of IW Group whom your uncle owned it," answered Ha won happily.

Woo Sik just been jaw dropped after he heard the news and suddenly hug his cousin that he missed all along.

"wow, this world is so small,"

"I agree,hyung, did you meet Hannah yet, later I will show you,your genius yet so pretty cousin if you come to our house," asked ha won nicely.

"well, I guess you just invited me to your house right,I miss all of you Sally imo, il woo samchun and what is her name,Hannah right,"replied woo Sik.

"I will give you a call later, hyung, I promised," said ha won.

"by the way, ha won ya, did you really want to be an artist like your mom coz you has the potential to be a doctor,"

"aniya,hyung I want to further my study in Moscow Arts and Painting School coz my mom approved my arts and I think the doctor profession suits Hannah coz she is a genius girl," said ha won humblely.

"ahh,well I can say everyone has their own dream,right," said woo Sik nicely.

"what is your dream, hyung?"

"I just want to be a specialist in psychology field, and maybe works with my dad eventually,"laughed woo Sik.

Ha Won was amazed with his cousin coz he was so matured and even had thinking about his future. They spent the day very well together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~