#53: Happy Ending😘 Or Fantasy😍

6 years later,

"I announce you as a husband and wife," once woo Sik heard that, he then kissed his bride, Jae In. Finally, woo Sik hyung and Jae in noona are married. Hannah and Jae hee who become their bridesmaid just smiled becoz they were happy for them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"annyeonghaseyo...and congrats for your daughter, Dr Kim Dae Sung, my name is cha hyun seung and I was one of Hannah's friend,"

"oh really?, well, actually I'm just a good friend of Hannah's appa but he's not here though but if you want to see her, I can show you where is she,"

"oh.....i see..., anyway... kamsahamnida...Dr Kim," smiled hyun seung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hannah ya, there's someone want to meet you, his name is...."

"is it hyun seung, samchun?"

"ahh, bbajayo...he's there," showed Dr Kim to a very tall man at the corner of the hall maybe he's about Jae hee's height.

"arasseo, Samchun....I'll bring Jae hee too, he must wants to get to know him too," said Hannah excitedly.

"hyun seung ah!!!!" called Hannah. Hyun seung was so happy to meet her but there's something bothering him. She comes with a very tall and yet so handsome man.

"ohh, Hannah ya... Mian, I'm late coz I need to finish my work and duguseyo?"

"ohh, he's my namja chingu, so, oppa... This is hyun seung and hyun seung this is Dr Kim only son, Dr Kim Jae hee,"

"Nice to meet you, hyun seung ah," Jae hee gives his hand to shake with him.

"nice to meet you too, Dr Kim Jae hee," and hyun seung shakes hand with as well.

"just call me casually....are you same age as her?"

"aniya...I'm one year older than her but she doesn't want call me oppa coz she once said that she's only has three oppa in her life, two of them I guess woo Sik hyung and her late brother and I definitely sure that another one is you, right?"

"ahh, so you're younger than me? It's okay, I've a lot of younger friends, maybe you can be one," smiled Jae hee.

"ahh, well I'm okay with that," answered hyun seung awkwardly. He glanced at Hannah sometimes becoz she looks really pretty with that dress.
Even though Hannah didn't notice that hyun seung was staring at her since they met but Jae hee noticed it and that makes him felt uneasy and he's quite curious why he look at her with those eyes.