#46: Memories In Russia😌😌😌

"okay, so let me get straight to the point, you guys are dating and...hyung,you are coming to Korea to meet Suzy's parents?" asks Jae hee.

"eoh, bbajayo, Peter..."answered Paul shyly.

" may I know, eonjae you two start dating, well it's been a while since I left for Russia and how come both of you know my place at Korea? " added him.

Hannah was having fun chatting with suzy coz they were met again after 15 years and now both of them will finished their study soon.

" well, it's so simple, Peter...we got your address from in ha imo and....baby,tell them how long we've dating," said Paul bluntly.

"oppa, why did you call me that? There are so many people watching us," said suzy and slapped Paul's hand.

"eoh, eonnie, how did you end up with Paul oppa, I thought you have a crush on...."

"hey, that was when I was 5,hannah ya, well....we can't even tell the reason why we loves someone,it just becoz they are themselves and love is something that we can't describe by words though," explained suzy.

"wah, neol jinnja daebak, suzy...so, you didn't answer me yet, how long you've been dating?, 3 years or 5 years or maybe longer than I thought?"

"It's 2 months, Peter," laughed Paul.

"are you serious oppa!!, eonnie is this true?" asks Hannah in disbelief.

"yupp, hannah ya, and... That's why we went to vacation coz we want to transfer to Dr Kim's Hospital and yes, we'll be Peter's colleagues,"

"opps,my mistake, it's not colleagues but he will be our professor, right, samchun ?" smirked suzy.

"emm, hey, we still colleagues after all, by the way, when will you starts working?" asks Jae hee's appa.

"we will reported by next month, samchun," replied Paul.

"" wow, that's good for both of you, after this you can hang out more often, right?"

"ehh, you can join us too, Hannah ya, hehehe...actually, i I know from in ha imo that you're about to graduate in music and arts in Ewha Women's University which is not far from the hospital....and now you and Peter are engaged, so it must not hard for you to join us, right? "

" emm, well, I think...., "

"waeyo, Hannah ? You don't like Suzy's idea?" asks Paul.

"It's not like that, nan geunyang...,"

"appa, omma and samchun, I think Hannah's need a lot of rest, how about we just eat and maybe next time, we can talk about this matter?" said Jae hee. He was truly Hannah's saviour. He knows that there's a lot of things in her mind right now. He worried that she will be hospitalised again.

"arasseo, Jae hee ya, let's eat,"said in ha imo trying to make the situation not so awkward.

While everybody enjoying the meals, Hannah was tearing but no one noticed it except for Jae hee. He knows that she must so sad right now. Everyone looks happy and she try to be happy, but she can't coz she kept imagine that Ha won hyung and Sally imo still alive. Jae hee could read her sad gaze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the dinner, Four of them help to clean the dishes.....

"suzy ya, help me bring those plates," said Jae hee.

"hey, Peter, did you make Hannah sad or something like that? She remain silent since we're having our dinner just now," said Suzy while passing him the plates.