I Can't Live without You

Special Chapter
Chapter 8

Fray's POV

"I know,  I guided you and Tew right. I know that you've done your part,  I'm proud to the both of you, Tew and Fray. Being a leader is easy, but doing it, and being a student is not.  I'm  proud that the both of you will graduate this year,  to you Fray.  Congratulations in advance.  I'm really sorry for being an irresponsible  in our relationship. But after breaking up with you, it really pains me. I can't,  but look at me now.  Changing myself for someone. Thank you again for everything" sabi ni Grey. 

"Changin myself for someone"

"Fray?"

"Pres. Grey,  Tew usually calls you. 'Pres'.  I know the feeling of being called too,  Joshua usually call me,  Pres. Fray, but for me, 'Pres' is a short term for 'Pressure',  Presence', and 'Present'. First, Pressure, as a President it is natural to get pressure in some cases. Ask them, and the will always say it.  Presence, because as a president, your presence is important than anything else. Lastly, present, because its truly a privilege to serve my fellow student. Thanks to you,  to your presidency,  because Tew learns a lot.  Thanks for your love and care. At least I experience the feeling of being loved.  Don't worry,  I'm not mad.  I'm really happy for you, for Trinity and for Zeiki." Sabi ko at umiwas agad ng tingin bago tuluyang tumulo ang luha ko. 

"Danika"

"Joshua, always treat your Queen as Queen. You always have to listen for some advises. Follow what Tew started.  I'm really bad at being President. I really want to say sorry to your President. Fray,  I'm really sorry for ruining your college life. For being an immature Ate to you. And for being a worst nightmare to everyone. I got my karma now.  But my conscience....  Seeing Choco and Ivan, ended because of Amy. It pains me now.  I sent Amy to flirt with Ivan. And it ends successful. I told Fray that the baby inside Trinity is Grey's child. And it stops me from sleeping normally. To everyone,  I'm really sorry"

"Joshua"

"They can forgive you,  but they can't forget what you've done.  I'm so happy for you, Pres. Danika,  what I mean is Queen Danika. You are a real Queen for me.  You don't have to suffer,  it's good that you admit your wrong doings. You said that you are a bad President. Yes you are.  Because you let you emotion come first,  before accomplishing your responsibility. But now,  hearing the truth from you, only shows that you've learn your lesson. Kuya Choco and Kuya Ivan can go back like nothing happend.  But Pres. Fray and Kuya Grey!?  I can't see them together again, because Kuya Grey already choose that Trinity and Zeiki"

Niyakap agad ako ni Joshua.

"A good observant! "sabi ko. Hindi niya alam ang kwento ko, pero sa narinig niya, nagkaroon na agad siya ng ideya. 

"I will miss you,  Pres. Fray" sabi ni Joshua. 

"May 5 months pa ko sa school.  Pagka graduate namin, lagi namin kayong pupuntahan.  Magkakaroon pa tayo ng 2nd, 3rd, 4th and more rituals" sabi ko. 

"Frayyyyyy" nagulat ako sa sumigaw mula sa labas. 

Tumakbo ako palabas at nakita si Sanny na nakasilip lang pala sa gate.