꧁𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛꧂

I woke up the next morning. And I already had a smile on my face. I was so happy to go check on my baby. Even thought I have to go to the doctors and I'm terrified by them. It'll still be okay.
I sat up and saw Jesse wasn't there. I frowned but before I could go look for him, I ran to the bathroom. I walked in and heard the shower. That explains where Jesse is. I went to the toilet and got sick. Jesse stuck his head out.
"Are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded and brushed my teeth. I then went to our closet and got clothes.
As I was about to change, Jesse walked in with just jeans in. He wrapped his arms around me and I leaned into him.
"How do you feel?" He asked me. I nodded my head.
"Good. Excited for today!" I said with a smirk. He chuckled and kissed my head. I continued changing as Jesse got ready as well.
I was about to put heels on when Jesse stopped me.
"You can't wear heals. Your pregnant." He said. I groaned because he was right. So I put on converse instead.

I turned to look at Jesse

I turned to look at Jesse. "Hey Jesse?" I asked him. He looked at me and smiled and wrapped his arms around me form behind as his hands went to my stomach. "WhAT about trinity?" I asked him. He smiled and kissed my neck.
"Well, we can go tell her now. Because she'll have to come with us." He mumbled against my neck. I smiled.
"Okay, I'll go tell her. Do you what to come?" I asked him. He nodded and pulled my hands to go to her room. I opens the door slowly to see if she was awake. She was and she was sitting in her bed on her phone and watching Cinderella. I knocked a little before completely coming in. She looked up at us and smiled.
"Hey guys!" She greeted us. "Do I need to get ready?" She asked standing up.
"Wait, before you do get ready. We need to tell you something." Jesse said so trinity sat back down. Me and Jesse sat down as well.
"So, last night. I took a pregnancy text, and it came back positive. So today we're going to the doctors." I told her. She had the biggest smile ever.
"I'm going to be an aunt!!" She yelled. We both laughed.
"Yes you are! And I'm going to be a dad!" Jesse said. We were all laughing.
"Who all knows?" She asked us once the laughed calmed down.
"Us 3 and marina." I said she nodded. "Why, do you want to tell anyone?" I asked her. She shrugged.
"Who, is it Rudy?" Jesse asked with a laugh.
"Maybe. And my other friend's." Trinity said.
"How about you tell one person, until me and your sister actually are ready to tell everyone." Jesse told her. "Only is that's okay with Olivia." He said, and they all looked at me.
"Yeah it is. Make sure you tell Rudy not to say anything." I said. She looked at me confused.
"Why'd you assume I would tell Rudy?" She asked.
"Fine, who were you going to tell?" I asked her. She didn't say anything.
"Okay, time to get ready." She said. We both laughed and we walked out and to our room.
"Well, that went surprisingly good." Jesse said I nodded and we both laughed.
"Oh my gosh!" I gasped. Jesse looked shocked and looked at me.
"What?" He asked.
"I can't have coffee!" I said. He laughed.
"You had my worried. I thought there was really something wrong." He said as he hugged me. "So, when are we going to tell everyone?" He asked me. I thoug for a moment.
"Why don't we tell the cast and who we work with. Then we can each post it." I told him. He nodded.
"Sounds perfect." He said as he kissed me. I smiled and kissed back.
"Okay, let's go!" I said with a smile.
We walked into the kitchen to see trinity come out of the bathroom. She was all ready.
"Okay, ready?" She asked as she grabbed her phone.
"Yep." I said as we walked out. We went over to the Jeep and Jesse insited on driving. Once we got in, I turned to look at trinity.
"Did you tell Rudy yet?" I asked her. She shook her head no.
"Not yet. I was to excited and I forgot." She said and she laughed. She then put the phone on the middle consol in between me and Jesse, and she leaned up and put her face in as she FaceTimed him.
"Hello!" Rudy said as he face appeared.
"Hi!" Trinity said and did the peace simple. I waved.
"Hi!" Jesse yelled because he couldn't be in the camera because he was driving.
"I'm about to go film, but we can still FaceTime. I'll just hand Jonas my phone." He said as he set his camera up in what looks to be a makeup trailer.
"Okay, but I need to tell you something." Trinity said with a huge smile. And she looked at me and Jesse.
"Okay, what's up?" He asked her.
"Umm. Okay. Olivia and Jesse said I could tell one person. And I chose you." She told him, he smiled really big.
"Of course you did. Because I'm your bestfriend and you love me!" He said. She ignored you.
"So, Olivia told me this morning. And there having a baby!! And I'm so happy!! Aren't you happy!! IM AN AUNT!!" She told him. He smiled really big.
"Congratulations!!" He said looking at me.
"Aww, thank you! Rudy!" I said while smiling.
"Thanks man!" Jesse said with a smile.
"Anytime. Trinity your gonna be an aunt!" He said looking back at her. She shook her head yes and smiled.
"I know, isn't it great!!" She said making everyone laughing. As she clapped her hands. "Okay, but real talk. You can't tell anyone until they say there ready ok?" She asked him. He nodded.
"Of course. I wouldn't until you guys are ready." He said nodding.
"Thank you!" I told him with a laughing.
"Okay, I'm going to film. I'll give Jonas my phone" he told trinity as he got up form the chair. I looked back down at the phone and he had fake blood all over him.
"Why do you need all the fake blood for?" I asked him. He laughed.
"Ok, I'm about to go get in a fight with the Austin kid you met the other day." He said as he grabbed a gun off the table, he showed it to the camera. "And I get to go pull a gun on him." He said while laughing.
"Wow. What a show!" Jesse said with a laugh.
"You can talk, our show is all about killing people. On a daily, one of us is in the hospital." I said with a laugh. He shrugged.
"Good point." He laughed.
"Okay. Here Jonas is holding the phone while I got shoot. Bye guys, see you in a couple minutes." He said as he waved and a man appeared on the screen. He smiled and waved.
"Hey trinity!" He said.
"Hi!" Trinity waved back.
"Hey trinity, were here. You can stay on FaceTime though. And they probably won't let you come in the room. So you will have to wait in the hall." I told her. She nodded and got in her locked for something.
"Here, I'll put my AirPods in." She said as she connected them to her phone. We both nodded and we all got out.
We made our way inside to the front desk.
"Hi, were here to have a check up on our baby." Jesse told the girl with a smile. She nodded.
"Okay, names?" She asked.
"Jesse Soffer, and Olivia williams." I told them. She nodded and looked at her computer.
"They will call for you when there ready. For now just wait in here please." She said as she pointed to the waiting room. We nodded and walked to sit down.
"Now I'm nervous." I said as I let out a shaky breath. Jesse laughed a little and held my hand.
"It's gonna be okay. I promise." He said as he kissed our connected hands. I smiled and nodded.
We then heard our names being called so we bid a goodbye to trinity and walked to the room.
"Hello, my name is Gracie. I'm your going to be your doctor throughout your pregnancy. First just because it's your first visit. We have to do a test. Then we'll do a sonogram." She told us. We both nodded.
I sat down on the chair and laid back. And Jesse sat beside me holding my hand.
First she gave me and cup to pee in, then she put a stick in it. It came out pink witch means pregnant. After that we did a sonogram. We got pictures and then check to make sure it's health. Once that was over, We walked back to the waiting room to see trinity still talking to Rudy. We smiled and she got up and hugged me.
"Ready?" I asked her. She nodded and we all walked out of the door.
"Okay. First well call his family, next we're going to tell everyone we work with today after our scenes. Then we haven't decided when to post about it on social media yet." I told trinity and ran the plan back to Jesse he nodded in agreement.
"Yay! Can I post about it once you say yes of course." Trinity said with a laugh.
"Okay, let's go to work!" I said as we drove to the set.