꧁𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛꧂

I woke up before my alarm went off, I sat up to see Jesse and Patrick both awake. I smiled and got my phone. Everyone started waking up, we were talking and on our phones. I turned the alarm off. Then I stood up. Everyone looked at me questioning what I was doing.
"I'm going to get ready." I told them. Marina stood up.
"I'll come. I'd that's okay?" I nodded and we walked out. We walked down the hall, and into my room. We went threw my clothes to find an outfit for me. Marina ran to her room next door real quick, so she could get her outfit. She came in with her clothes and makeup. She went to the bathroom, and I went to the bedroom. I changed then walked out.

I went to the bathroom and took my hair out of the braid

I went to the bathroom and took my hair out of the braid. I have waves all In My hair, so I left it alone. I saw marina sitting there working on her makeup. I sat down next to her and did mine as-well. Within a couple of minutes we were both done.
"You look so pretty Marina. I love your dress." I told her admiring her outfit. She smiled.
"I look terrible compared to you." She told me looking down.
"Why do you always do that?" I asked looking at her.
"Do what?" She replied finally looking back at me.
"Anytime me or anyone else compliments you, you always reject it. Your beautiful." I told her. She smiled, but it quickly turned to a frown.
"Maybe I am, but compared to you and everyone else, I don't feel beautiful." She told me. I wrapped my arms around her.
"Your beautiful marina. Your the most beautiful person ever." I told her, we heard the door open, we both turned around to see Patrick, Nick, and Jesse standing there. Marina looked down quickly to hide the fact she's sad. I looked at Patrick and tried to hit for him to help her. He didn't notice. I walked towards Jesse and he wrapped his arms around me, I looked at Patrick and mouthed 'go make her feel better.' He nodded and walked to her.
They walked into the back bedroom to get privacy. As I hugged Jesse. He looked down at me, "What's wrong beautiful?" He asked me. I just shrugged and kept hugging him. I saw nick smiled at us.
"Nick do you want a hug to?" I asked not moving my head from it's place on Jesse. He nodded and ran to us.
"You were serious about sharing him?" He told me, I smirks and nodded. Jesse has his arms wrapped around both of us.
We all finally broke apart when we noticed them walking back. We smiled towards eachother.
"Ready?" Nick asked. We all nodded and walked out of the hotel, we got in an Uber and rode to the restaurant we were told to meet at. We walked in and saw Dick, Morgan, and Elias sitting there already. We walked over and sat. It was Jesse, me, then Morgan. Across form Jesse was Nick, beside him was marina, then Patrick. On Morgan's other side it was Elias, than Dick. A couple minutes later, Torrey and Collin showed up. We all greeted them and they sat down beside Patrick. Then Taylor and Kara came. They sat across form eachother and either side of Collin and dick. Lastly, Jesse Spencer and Miranda showed up. We greeted everyone. As we all had a seat.
"So, how was everyone day?" Elias asked looking at everyone.
"Really good." Patrick replied to him.
"Would've been better if them two would be off there phones." Collin said as he pointed towards Jesse and Patrick. I smiled.
"I'll take responsibility for Jesse. We were talking about some important stuff." I told them. Everyone laughed a little. And continued talking. We all ate and talked, as everyone was finishing up.
"So, tomorrow morning, we need to be at the center at 6:30 ᵃᵐ." Dick told us all. We nodded, then we stood up and paid, we walked out of the restaurant and all ordered an Uber, once it was here, we all got in and they drove us back to the hotel, we were all walking inside when Jesse Spencer pulled me away from the group.
"Hey, Jesse, What's up?" I asked him while smiling. He seemed really nervous about something.
"How do I tell Kara how I feel?" He asked panicking. I smiled at him.
"Just be honest. Tell her exactly how you feel." I told him, he nodded and calmed down.
"I'm going to go see if she wants to talk now." He told me. "Thank you so much for everything." He said as he hugged me then walked off. I smiled and walked to Jesse who was playing with Morgan. I smiled towards them and went to them both.
"Hey beautiful." He greeted me as I walked over. I smiled.
"Hey. What are y'all doing?" I asked him. He shrugged. Then Morgan wanted me to pick her up. I bent over and held her, she smiled and laid her head on my shoulder.
"Are you tired?" Jesse asked with a smile. She nodded against my shoulder.
"Come on, let's get you to bed." I told her as we walked towards the elevator. We got in the elevator, and she was holding onto my shoulder hard. I looked down at her face to see what's wrong, and she looked really scared.
"What's wrong?" I asked her getting worried.
"I- I don't like El-elevators." She told me her voice stuttering. I held her closer to my body.
"Your okay. I'm here, so is Jesse. Nothings gonna happen." I told her trying to comfort her. It worked, because she eased up. Jesse came over and wrapped his arms around me, and he gave Morgan his hand to hold. We stayed like that until we got to our floor. When the doors opens, we got out and walked down the hall, we went to her door and knocked. Elias opened the door and saw Morgan laying on my shoulder who playing with Jesses fingers. He smiled and welcomed us in. We walked in and went to the couch.
"Livi, will you help me pick my pajamas out?" She asked. I nodded and went to her bag. We picked her outfit for tonight, and tomorrow. Then she went and changed. I braided her hair, then we went to her bed. She crawled in and smiled. She wanted Jesse in here to, so she went to the living room to go get him. A couple seconds later, Morgan came running in with Jesse following behind.
"Will you both tuck me in?" She asked with a smile.
"How could we say no to that?" Jesse replied and sat behind me, I leaned into his chest and we both tucked her in with her stuffed animal. We then turned the nightlight on that she had. After that, we waited until she fell asleep, and walked into the living room.
We saw Elias sitting on the couch with Dick. They were talking. We walked out and smiled towards them.
"I think we're going to head to our room. Morgan's asleep. And her night lights on, she has her blanket and stuffed animal." Jesse told them. Elias nodded.
"And tomorrow when she's starting to get ready, have her come to our room. So I can help with her hair." I told him. He nodded.
"Thank you both for everything. I'll see you in the morning." He told us. I smiled. And waves bye to them both. We shut the door, and walked to Patrick's room. We walked in to see him, Collin, Miranda, and marina watching a movie.
"Mind if we join?" Jesse asked with a smile.
"Of course not, always room for more." Marina yelled. She motioned for me to come over to her. I walked over to we're she was at and sat down. She laid her head on my shoulder. And Miranda quickly came over and sat on the other side of me. She curled up next to me as-well. I smiled and got comfortable. We watched a movie, but marina and Miranda went to sleep. I layed Miranda back on the couch. Patrick said she could stay in there, Patrick cane over and picked marina up and moved her up to the bed. He laid her down. And Jesse walked over.
"Ready?" I nodded by stuck my arms out. He chuckled and picked me up. I smiled and wrapped my legs around his waist. And my arms around his neck.
"See you guys." He said as we walked out. I waved by didn't move my head. He carried me to our room, and sat me down on the bed.
"I'm taking a shower." I Said getting up, he nodded and went to change. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I forget clothes. Fuck. I wrapped the towel around my body, and walked into the bedroom, I quickly dug in my bag for clothes, without saying a word to Jesse, I quickly went to the bathroom to change.

I then walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom to see Jesse sitting there on his phone

I then walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom to see Jesse sitting there on his phone. I sat down next to him and laid me head in his shoulder, I got in my phone as-well. Before Jesse took it and put them both on the table.
"So, how was your day today?" He asked.
"Pretty good, yours?" I asked.
"Good." He replied. I leaned into his side, he wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my head. I started to close my eyes. I felt Jesse move me to lay down. I opened my eyes and smiled. He pulled the blankets down, and then laid me down. He laid down next to me, then pulled the blankets back up. I smiled towards him and cuddled into his side. He kissed my head.
"Good night beautiful." He whispered towards me.
"Good night handsome." I replied and I  shut my eyes and went to sleep.