꧁𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜꧂

"Oh, um. No reason." Jesse said starting to get nervous.
"I know whY!" I said. Everyone looked at me. Jesse just looked down.
"Do tell ,please..." Torrey said. I looked at Jesse. He nodded his head and smiled. So I smiled really big. I looked at Patrick.
"How have you not realized yet!" I asked him. He though for a minute. Then looked at Jesse and laughed.
"Really! Man, I can't believe you!" He said laughing. Everyone was still really confused and looking at us.
"What! What'd he do?" Elias asked getting excited.
"Have anyone you all seen footloose?" I asked. Some said yes, but most said no.
"Only parts. What happens?" Nick asked.
"Why don't we watch it. I have a feeling you'll see when it comes to a certain part." I said laughing. I pressed restart in the movie. We watched the movie, and I tried my hardest not to sing. Until it got to a certain part.
Olivia character and Patrick's character both were about to lean in and kiss, and the kiss turned into a make out session.
Taylor reaches for the remote and paused it.
"Holy shi-" before he could finish it, Elias covered his mouth and pointed to Morgan.
"Oh right. But you guys kissed." Taylor yelled.
"That was not a kiss. That was full making out." Kara yelled. Before marina sent her a look. She shut up.
"Yeah, so what. It doesn't matter." Patrick said.
"Yeah, just acting." I added to him. I looked and Jesse who was  looking down. I put my hand on his hand, he looked at me and tried to smile, I smiled back. But of course, someone had to say something.
"That didn't look like acting." Torrey said. Once she finished, Jesse Spencer, covered her mouth. And no one said anything. Everyone was waiting for me, Marina, Patrick or Jesse to saying something.
"Excuse me." Jesse said and got up and walked out.
"Is he mad that his Bestfriend and girlfriend made out?" Taylor said trying to lighten the mood. But failing miserably.
"I need to go." Marina said as she tried to walk out.
"Wait!" Patric said as he stood up. He grabbed her hand and lead her to the back room.
"I'll be back. You cAn finish the movie. I don't think us 4 want to watch it anymore." I said and walked out the door.
"Jesse?" I asked as I closed the door. I didn't see him, I turned the corner towards the elevator. I saw Jesse sitting in the ground, his head in his hands.
"Jesse?" I asked as I bent down in front of him. He looked up and looked in my eyes. His eyes were red I could tell he was crying. And he was hurt. I sat down next to him, as I did, He leaned into me and cried.
"What's wrong handsome ?" I asked him. He looked at me.
"Do you really not know?" He asked. Is it because of Patrick and me? "Olivia, I don't like watching that. I don't like seeing anyone else touch you. I don't want you to kiss anyone but me. I don't even what to think about it. Especially when that person is him. He's my Bestfriend. And he's your Bestfriend. You've been friends for Ever. Seeing you together, kinda hurts. I know you care about me. But at the same time, I can't help second guess, that maybe you want him. And I don't want to think like that. I can't deal with how that is. I don't want that To happen, I want to be the only person you ever feel that way for." He told me, our eyes didn't break. And he way crying. I was trying to hold back my tears as best as I could.
"Jesse, I will never be with Patrick. I don't see him like that, when I look at Patrick. All I see is my Bestfriend. And that's all he will EVER be to me. Don't second guess yourself. Your who I want. I've wanted you ever since I first saw you in the audition room. From that first moment our eyes meet, something's changed. And I never want to lose that. Jesse, I know it's hard seeing me with someone, but you now know how I feel. Why do you think, every time we're talking to Torrey, I want to hold your hand, or have you hug me. I know it sounds stupid. But Patrick and marina told me that you both used to have something. Even if it was never official, they still told me, about how you kissed a couple times. And ever since then, I can't get the thought out of my mind. Anytime I see her talking or with you. I can't control it. All I want to do is have you touch me in anyway when your around her. I hate feeling this way, because I trust you more than anything. And she's on of my Bestfriends. And it's hard to get over. But I'm working on it. So, next time you feel this way, please tell me." I told him. I was crying now. He nodded and looked at my eyes.
"Why didn't you tell me about how you felt?" He asked me. I thought for a second.
"I thought you would think I don't trust you. But that's not true. I trust you more than anything. I'm sorry." I told him, he nodded slowly. I grabbed his hand and he flinched and made a whimpering sound. I looked down at his hand to see it covered in blood.
"What the hell!" I exclaimed as I looked at his hand.
"I'm sorry. Before you came out here, I was so mad, and couldn't get that image out of my mind. So I took some anger out on the wall." He told me truthfully. I was still examining his hand.
"Are you okay?" I asked him really worried about how he got hurt.
"Yeah. Thank you Olivia for everything." He told me as he looked into my eyes. I smiled and leaned Into kiss him. He kissed back, when we broke apart, he leaned his forehead against me. "Can I be honest?" He asked me.
"Of course. What ever you need to say, tell me." I told him not breaking eye contact.
"I - I love you." He said softly. I looked into his eyes and started crying. "Oh, I'm sorr.." I cut him off by smashing my lips into his.
"I love you to Jesse." I told him. He smiled down at me. He smiled and we stood up.
"Remember, talk to me about anything." He told me as he wrapped his arm around my waist.
"Same goes for you." I told him, he smiled at me and kissed me.
"I love you." He mumbles onto my lips.
"I'll never get tired of hearing that." I told him. He smiled.
"I'll never be tired of saying it." He said back. We walked to the room. Once we got inside, everyone was looking at us as we opened the door.
"You good?" Spencer asked? We both nodded.
"Sorry for walking out like that." Jesse told everyone. Everyone laughed a little. We saw marina and Patrick sitting together. I looked at them both and marina sent a smile my way. She mouthed 'you good?' I nodded and smiled. I took Jesse into the kitchen. He sat on the counter. I went and get the first aid kit out of the cabinet. Once I came back. I put some stuff on his hand from we're he punched the wall. He winched in pain, I looked up at him.
"You good?" I asked. He nodded and I continued. After I finished, he got off the counter and we walked into the living room.
"So today's been eventful." Torrey spoke looking at everyone. Everyone laughed a little. I felt Jesse wrap his arm Around me, and intertwine our fingers. I smiled at what he did to comfort me.
We watched some more movies after until everyone was tired. We then decided to call it a night. We had to go to the airport in the morning at 8. After everyone left, marina and Patrick stayed behind. I grabbed marinas hand and pulled her into the bedroom.
"Are we okay?" I asked as we sat down on the bed. She looked at me confused and her eyebrows furrowed together.
"Why wouldn't we be?" She asked me.
"Because of what happens earlier. And I'm really sorry, but you need to believe it really was just acting. I have no feelings for Patrick at all." I told her. She laughed a little.
"I know Olivia. I never thought that. But I just didn't like watching him With anyone." She told me. I let out a breath of relive. "How are you and Jesse?" She asked. I smiled and told her everything.
"Aww! I'm so happy for you!" She said.
"Thanks! What about you and Patrick." I asked her.
"Well, after I walked out, he came in here. We sat down and I told him what bothered me, and he made me feel 100 percent better about it. Then we went back in there to everyone else" she said, she was smiling and looked genuinely happy. I was happy for them both. I smiled
"I'm happy for you both." I told her, she smiled and hugged me.
"Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow!" She said as we walked out of the room. I saw Patrick and Jesse. They smiled at us.  Waved goodbye to them both and we went to lay down.
"Good night handsome. I love you!" I told him as I leaned up and kiss him.
"Good night beautiful. I love you to." He said as he kissed my head. And we feel asleep.