꧁𝙳𝚊𝚢𝟸꧂

The next morning, I woke up and saw Jesse laying next to me. I smiled and got out of bed. I checked my phone, to see it was only 4 in the morning. Why did I wake up? I heard a noise behind me and spun around quickly.
"What are you doing up?" Jesse asked his voice really groggy. I shrugged my shoulders.
"I woke up." I answered him. He nodded and walked over to me. He wrapped my arms around my body, and put his head on my head. While I laid my head on his chest.
"Are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded against his chest. "You sure, you can always talk to me." He reassured me. I smiled up at him.
"I know, and thank you. It means a lot, to know I'll always have you. But I'm good." I told him. He kissed my lips. I kissed back, then a couple seconds later, we broke apart.
"Do you want to lay down again? Or watch some T.V ?" He asked me. I shrugged.
"I'm not really tired anymore." I told him honestly.
"T.V it is then." He said a guided my to the couch. I sat down, and he laid down. His head was in my lap and I was running my fingers threw his hair. We turned on some show. But neither of us pay attention. I was on my phone, and he was almost asleep.
Jesse was asleep and I was watching a show that my younger sister is in. Her sister is trinity williams.
(A/N - so I'm this character is based off of trinity linkins. She plays jellybean Jones form riverdale. Shr is still going to be acting in riverdale, but I just changed her last name to match Olivias. And like I said in an earlier chapter. She is 15. IRL, she's actually 14. But she's some I've had in mind to be her sister!😙)
I texted her quickly.
Me - Hey T. I had no idea you were acting in a new show! Congrats!!
I pressed send on the message and looked at the time. It was 5:46. I wasn't sure if we were meeting the cast today or not. So I decided to get ready just in case. I went to my clothes and picked out an outfit, then did my hair.

I then walked out into the living room, and saw Jesse still asleep

I then walked out into the living room, and saw Jesse still asleep. He looks to precious. I smiled at him, and walked over to where he was. I woke him up. He was startled at first, but quickly calmed down. He smiled at me.
"Hey baby." He told me. I smiled at what he called me.
"Good morning." I told him. He sat up.
"You look wonderful." He told me as he examined my outfit. I smiled towards him.
"Thank you. Do you want to get ready?" I replied back to him. He nodded and stood up.
"What do we have todo today?" He asked as he walked into the room to get clothes. I followed him back there and sat on the bed as he got his clothes.
"Not sure. I was getting ready just in case." I told him. He nodded and went to the bathroom, he came back a couple minutes later and was all changed.
"Want me to text Patrick and ask what we're doing." He told me as he walked back into the room. I shook my head.
"I'll text the group chat and ask." I told him. He nodded and sat down beside me. I grabbed my phone and he looked over my shoulder as I typed.