꧁𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜꧂

A/N - so I know that most shows don't really go on tours. But some shows go on tours for meet and greets. Not sure if Chicago shows do this, so I'm gonna act like they do for the story. Thanks😘😘

**Olivias POV**
I woke up and saw another group chat. I smiled and replied in the chat. After I replied, I saw Jesse start to wake up. He looked up at me and smiled. He got his phone and answered the group chat. He threw his phone down on the bed, and rolled over so he was laying with his head on my lap. I smiled down at him and started to run my fingers threw his hair. He smiled up at me.
"Good morning beautiful." He told he with his eyes shut as I kept playing with his hair.
"Good morning." I told him with a smile.
"Did you seep good?" Her asked as he sat up. I smiled at him.
"Yeah I did. Did you?" I told him as I leaned into his side. He put his arm around me and I cuddled into his side.
"Always with you." He told me.
"Your such a softie." I told him as I reached up and pinched his checks.
"Only for you beautiful." I told me as he kissed my check. I smiled to him. Then I pulled the blankets back.
"I'm going to take a shower." I told him as I stood up.
He nodded and stood up to get some clothes. I thought for a second. Fuck. My clothes are at my house.
"Never mind. I have to go home, my clothes are at my house." I told him. He nodded.
"Here, let me drive you. I will get dressed then we can go." He told me with a smile. I smiled towards him.
"You don't have to go. I can go I promise." I told him. But he shook his head in disagreement.
"Honestly. Let me take you. You can even drive your Jeep." He told me with a smile. I finally gave in.
"Okay, but I'm taking your hoodie." I told him with a smile.
"Go ahead." He told me as he walked into the bathroom to get dressed. I smiled and put my shoes on. A couple minutes later, he walked out of the bathroom.
"Ready?" He asked while walking over to me. I smiled and nodded. I stood up and walked out the door, he grabbed my hand and stopped me outside the stairs.
"You haven't kissed me all day." He told me, I smiled up at him.
"You haven't asked." I told him while looking into his eyes.
"I have to ask?" He asked with his voice getting high pitched.
"No. You can kiss me whenever you want." I told him, he smiled and leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back. After a couple seconds I broke away. "Come on, I look terrible." I told him grabbing his hand and pulling him down the stairs. He smiled towards me.
"You look perfect." He told me, I smiled but shook my head.
"I really don't. I have shorts, your hoodie, a messy ponytail, and no makeup." I told him.
"And that looks perfect." He told me as we reached the cars. He leaned down and kissed me. We got in my Jeep and I drove.
I drove to my apartment, once we got there, we both got out and walked up the stairs into my building. Our hands where connected as we walked into my apartment.
"I'm taking a shower. You can do whatever." I told him as I went to the bathroom.
I took my shower and wrapped a towel around my body, I ran into my room, I shut the door and got dressed.

I left me hair down, and wet, it was wavy now

I left me hair down, and wet, it was wavy now. I walked out of my room and saw Jesse sitting there on the couch. I went over and stood in front of him. I smiled down at him.
"Are you ready?" He asked while looking at me outfit.
"Yep!" I told him with a smile. He stood up.
"You look wonderful." He told me as he grabbed my hand.
"Why thank you very much. You look very handsome ." I told him with a smile. He kissed my check. We then started walking back towards my jeep. We walked over and got in. Once we where in, I looked at him.
"Can we get coffee?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.
"Anything you want." I smiled.
"Let's go get coffee!!" I said and started the Jeep. I drove to Starbucks. We went in and we both ordered iced coffee. I tried to give the girl money, but Jesse put his money up to her first. I complained at first, but he said didn't listen. We got back in the Jeep, and then Jesse drove. We got there, and both got out. Jesse took my hand in his and we walked to the casting rooms. Once we got there, everyone was already seated waiting for us.
"There they are." Miranda yelled as we walked in. Everyone greeted us with a chorus us 'hi' and 'hello'. We smiled and sat down.
"Where were you at?" Taylor asked as we sat down.
"Well, someone had to have coffee." Jesse said looking at me. I shrugged and took another drink of my coffee.
"I wanted coffee!" Kara told me. I looked at her.
"I'm sorry." I told her. She smiled.
"I can't be mad at you." Then Morgan and Elias walked in. I sat my drink down and stood up and she ran to me.
"Olivia!!" She yelled as she hugged me.
"Hey morg." I told her as she smiled. Morg is a nickname me and Jesse call her. She smiled and looked at everyone else.
"Hi guys." She said smiling towards them.
They all greeted her. Then she went to Jesse and hugged him.
"Hi Jesse." She said as she sat in his lap.
"Hey morg." He said.
"Uh oh. Olivia is Morgan stealing your boyfriend?" Brian called out. Everyone laughed.
"I hope not." I told everyone. Morgan started to get off his lap.
"Oh, I'm sorry Olivia." She said.
"No no, Morgan. It's just a joke. Your fine." I told her as I laughed. She smiled and Jesse pulled her back up to sit with him. Everyone smiled towards the three of us.
"So why are we meeting here, and not on set?" Yuriy asked everyone.
"No clue. When is Dick gonna be here?" Christian called out.
"No clue! He never said a time in the group chat." Oliver called out.
Everyone broke out in different conversations. I was playing with Morgan and talking to Jesse. Then about 5 minutes later. Dick walked in the room.
"Sorry I wasn't here earlier guys." He said as he walked in.
"Your good. So what's up with today?" Laroyce asked him. Dick sat in his chair and looked out on everyone.
"Okay, so we are doing meet and greats. Not everyone's coming. The people who aren't coming don't have to work since we will all be gone." He said while a smiling.
"Alright." Eamonn called out. Everyone laughed.
"Whos all going though?" Jesse asked.
"Chicago Pd cast that's going is - Patrick, Marina, Olivia, Jesse, and Elias." He told us. He looked at all those who where called for a second. "Chicago Fire Cast that's going is - Jesse, Taylor, Kara , and Miranda." He looked at all them. Then he continued. "Chicago med cast that's going is - Torrey, Nick, and Collin." He told everyone. He then smiled towards everyone.
"alright can't wait." Nick yelled out as him and Patrick smiled at each other.
"If I didn't call your names, then you'll have from today till we get back without work." He told everyone. "If I called your names, we fly out tomorrow morning at 3. Be at the airport at 2:30." He told everyone. Everyone smiled.
"Your all free to go." He said with a smile.
I walked towards Elias. "Is Morgan coming with you?" I asked him hopeful.
"Gonna go ask him now." He told me as he went to Jesse and stuck his hand out towards Morgan.
We bid our goodbye to everyone. Then me and Jesse left.
"Our first vacation together." He told me with a smile.
"It is indeed." I told him with a smile. He laughed as we got to the car.
"Mine or yours first?" He asked me.
"I don't care. Are we staying together tonight or not?" I asked him. He looked at me shocked. "What'd I say?" I asked him.
"We're staying together! Now that we're together, I don't want to be anywhere your not." He told me. I smiled at how cute he was.
"Whatever you say handsome." I told him and leaned up and kissed him. He kissed back, we broke apart once we heard a noise from behind us. We turned around to see marina and Kara standing there.
"Hey guys." Jesse said as he put my arm around me.
"Hey. Are you excited to be going together?" Kara asked with a small laugh.
"We indeed are. Aren't you happy your both spending a week with me!" I asked them as I broke form Jesses grasp and threw my arms around both of them.
"Hey!!" Jesse whined.
"Here you go buddy. I'll hug you." Nick and Patrick yelled while hugging him.
"Noo! That's my boyfriend." I yelled while pushing nick and Patrick our of my way. I put my arms around Jesse and smiled.
"He was actually mine first. You stole him." Patrick said as he and Jesse held hands.
"Not fair. I don't care. You had him in the past. Now he's mine." I told him and I tried to pull Jesses hand away from Patrick's. I gave up and sighed. "Fine, than marinas now mine. Back off!" I told him while sticking my tongue out at him.
"Don't care." Patrick yelled back.
"Wait, I want to be Jesses to!!" Nick yelled as he held Jesses other hand.
"This isn't fair! Give me my boyfriend back!" I said. Then Torrey walked other. "Fine, then I'm gonna be torreys to!" I told him while holding her hand.
"Okay, wait. Now I'm not okay with that." Jesse told me as he pulled his hands away form Patrick and nick. He tried to come to me.
"Nope. You choose them." I said acting hurt.
"No I didn't. They chose me." He told me trying to hug me. But marina, Kara, and Torrey where all hugging me.
"Alright here." He pulled marina and pushes her into Patrick's arms. And doing the same with Torrey and nick. Then he called for Jesse to come over. Jesse ran over to him.
"Yeah what's up?" He asked as he stopped beside Jesse.
He pushed Kara into his arms. Not saying anything else, then we pulled me into his arms.
"Well, your mine. Everyone else can get away form her." He said looking and the girls.
"Patrick stay away form my boyfriend." I told him while sticking my tongue out to him.
"Hey, that's not fair. She gets Jesse hugs, and is being mean to me." He whined like a little kid.
"Okay, we gotta go. Bye guys." Jesse said as he held my hand. He winked at Patrick, thinking I didn't notice.
We got in my Jeep and he drove to his place first.
When we got got to his place, I helped him pack his bag. After we finished with his bag. We got food, then went to my place. We packed my bag, then we ate. Once we finished eating, I took a shower. Then he did. Then we both sat back down on the couch.
"So, you picked Patrick and nick." I told him sarcastically. He laughed a little.
"You picked marina, Kara, AND Torrey." He told me back. "You picked 3 I picked 2." He told me while a smirk on his face.
"Well, to be fair. I only picked them to try and make you jealous." I told him.
"Well, it worked." He said with a small laugh.
"It's okay. I was jealous when Patrick was holding your hand and Nick was hugging you." I told him honestly.
"Why'd that makes you jealous?" He asked.
"Because I don't like anyone else with MY boyfriend!!" I said and looked down.
"Don't worry. I'm all yours beautiful." He said Leaning over, he kissed me.
"Let's go to sleep." I told him as we broke form the kiss.
He nodded we stood up and we laid down in my bed.
"Goodnight Jesse." I told him as I layed on his chest.
"Goodnight beautiful." He said as I closed my eyes.