꧁𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝꧂

It was a week later, and me and Jesse finally found an apartment. We decided on an apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. We are moving in today, and Some cast members are coming to help.
"Okay, were do you want everything?" Patrick asked as they carried on some box's. I pointed to some rooms. And he took them in there. Me and marina were both setting up the kitchen while Kara and Miranda were helping unpack some clothes.
"Okay, last kitchen box!" Marina said as she unpacked it. I smiled and we moved on to the bedroom to help Kara and Miranda.
"Olivia, you have so many clothes!" Kara said as we walked in. Me and marina laughed and started to help them.
"Here, we'll make the bed and put the drawer clothes away, and you guys do the closet, is that okay?" Marina asked them. We all nodded so me and marina made the bed and put Jesse and my clothes away that we're going in the dresser. We then set the TV up, and any other decorations in there. By the time we finished that, Kara and Miranda already finished the closet.
"Our rooms down!" I said happily. I then walked into the living room to see all the furniture set up.
"Okay, last room! I said as I moved to the living room. We all worked on the living room, together it was quick to do. And we then all sat back down.
"You guys got a beer?" Patrick asked as he sat down. I smiled and got one for everyone.
"Thank you!" He said with a smile. Then everyone else thanked me. I sat down beside Jesse on our couch. And everyone was laughing at how tried we all where.
"Thank you all for helping today." I told them all, everyone smiled. And said your welcome.
"So, when does trinity come in?" Patrick asked me. I smiled about her coming tomorrow.
"We go pick her up tomorrow." I said with a huge smile.
"That's good, is that what the extra room is for?" Kara asked us. I nodded.
"Yep, she is going to be able to decorate it or what ever she wants tomorrow when she gets here." Jesse told them all with a smile. He is so excited for her to come here.
"I bet she'll like that." Miranda said with a smile.
"Yeah, I hope she does." I told them each. We continued watching TV, and talking until around 10. Whenever decided to go home.
"Bye guys." I said as I shut the door. I walked into the kitchen to see Jesse on his phone.
"Hi!" I said as I hugged his back.
"Hi beautiful." He said as he turned around in the hug.
"How was your day?" I asked him.
"Really good, I got to move into a new apartment with my wonderful girlfriend who I love!" He told me. I smiled and kissed him.
"Well, I'm glad it was good." I told him. He let out a small laugh.
"Sleep?" He asked me since I had my eyes closed on his chest.
"Shower first?" I asked him while looking up. He smiled and I walked to the bathroom, Witt Jesse behind me.
Once we finished our shower, I got all my clothes on and got into bed.
"I love you." I told jesse as I laid down. He smiled and kissed my check.
"I love you to." He replied.
"Goodnight" I told him with a kiss on the check and then I drifted into sleep.

The next morning, I woke up at 6. And trinitys plane lands at 8:16. I sat up and got on my phone. At 7, I got up. Jesse was still asleep, so I decided to go ahead and get ready.

As I was finishing, Jesse walked in

"Good morning." He said with a groggy voice. I smiled.
"Good morning." I replied back to him.
"What time is it?" He asked as his voice became normal again.
"Umm, 7:21." I told him while looking at my phone. He nodded.
"Let me get ready, then we can go." He said walking into the bedroom.
I walked into the living room and got my purse. It had everything I needed in it, I then saw Jesse walk out.
"Ready?" He asked me. I nodded and we walked out of the door. I locked it.
"What vehicle?" I asked him.
"Um, can I drive?" He asked.
"I guess so. But just because I don't what to tell you no!" I said with a smile. And giving him a quick peck.
"Okay, then truck!" He said as he pulled his keys out.
"Alright, let's go!" I said as we walked to the truck.
We drove to the airport and arrived at 8.
"I'll text her and tell her we'll be at baggage claim." I told him as I texted trinity. We then walked over to baggage claim and sat down as we waited for trinity. We then saw her walk over to us. I stood up and gave her a huge hug.
"Hi! I've missed you so much." She said with a smile.
"I've missed you to!" I replied. Jesse walked over and trinity pulled him into a hug.
"Hey Jesse! I know you missed me!" She said with a laugh. Jesse laughed with him.
"Very true!" He said. They pulled away and Jesse took her bags and we all walked to the truck. We got in and me and Jesse turned to the back seat to look at trinity.
"Okay, what do you want to do? Food, or go home?" Jesse asked her.
"Can we get takeout food then go home?" She asked. We both nodded.
"What do you want?" I asked her.
"Chic-Fil-a!" She yelled. We both laughed and drove to the drive through. We all got food and drove back to the apartment. We walked in and all sat down and started eating.
"Okay, you get to do whatever you want with your room. It's the first door on you left." I told her as we all ate.
"Okay, after we eat, I'll start working on it." She told us.
"Do you want us to help?" Jesse asked her. She nodded.
"Obviously!" She said with a laugh, me and Jesse joined in.
We continued eating and talking.
We then went to trinitys room, and helped her unpack and set anything she wanted in her room. Trinity had an incoming FaceTime call from one her friends from another Netflix.
"Do you care if I answer this?" She asked us.
"Of course not. It's your house now to! Just no boys!" Jesse said getting protective.
"Well, she's with 2 boys hope you don't mind." Trinity said with a laugh.
"We don't care, what us to go?" I asked her looking at Jesse with a laugh.
"No, don't. Besides they want to meet you, I've been talking about you guys forever." She said with a laugh. We nodded and she answered the call.
"Trinity!" The girl yelled.
"Madelyn!" Trinity said to the girl.
"Rudy's here to!!" A blonde said.
"Austin as well!" Another guy said.
"Okay, well my sister and her boyfriend are here." Trinity said moving the camera to us. We both smiled.
"Wait, you off of Chicago Pd!" Madelyn yelled at us.
"Yeah, we are!" Jesse said as he walked to trinity. I went over there as well.
"Omg, I love you guys!" She said again, we both laughed.
"Thank you!" I said with a smile.
"Trinity, you didn't say she was your sister! Now I have to come visit!" She called out to trinity.
"Okay, come on!" Trinity said then looked at us. "Is that okay?" She asked us. We both nodded.
"Really. YAY! I can't wait." She said getting happy and the guys  just looked at her.
"On set sometimes, she'll use her phone and show everyone your guys show." Rudy said. We both laughed.
"Aw, that's so sweet!" I told her. She pushed his shoulder and looked at him.
"And she always points at this one guy. And says he cute!" Austin said. I looked at them and laughed.
"Who's the guy?" I asked her.
"Yeah, because Patrick is supposed to be here in like 10 minutes to see trinity." Jesse added on.
"Oh, it's not important." She said blushing. "Besides I don't know the actors names." She said looking at the 2 guys.
"Do you have a picture of the cast, I'll point him out!" Rudy said. I smiled and got my phone out. I looked for a picture and decided on one that had the whole cast together.
"Oh, it's the one standing next to you." Austin said as he pointed to Patrick.
"Oh, paddy!" I said with a laugh. "That's who's coming over!" I said. Her eyes got big and she blushed.
"Wait, you think Patrick's hot?" Trinity asked.
"Yeah, maybe. I mean have you seen him!" Madelyn said.
"Omg, I know he really is so hot. Hottest person on the show, and he's like my best friend!" Trinity said.
"Uhm..." Jesse said then trinity looked at him.
"Oh yeah, Jesses pretty hot to I guess." She said and we all laughed.
"Wait, he's your best fiends what about me?" Madelyn asked her.
"Okay, your my girl best friend. He's boy best friend." She said, then Rudy started talking.
"Wait! No that's me!" He said looking at Trinity.
"Okay, one of my boy best friends better?" She asked and everyone laughed and nodded.
There was a knock at the door.
"I'll go get it." Jesse said standing up.
"It's Patrick!" Trinity said to the phone. Madelyns face got red and she started to smile.
Patrick walked in the door with Jesse, Jesse walked over and sat down beside me and wrapped his arms around me waist, as trinity jumped up and hugged him.
"Patrick! I've missed you so much." She said as she jumped into his arms. We all laughed at them.
"I've missed you to T!" He said as he let go of her. He then walked over to the FaceTime.
"Hey guys! I'm Patrick." He said waving at everyone.
"What's up man. I'm trinity's other best friend!" Rudy said. Patrick and him smiled at each other.
"I'm austin. And This is Madelyn. And she has the biggest crush on you." Austin told Patrick. She quickly pushed him off the couch they sat at.
"Sorry about them. They're annoying." She said with a blush on her face. "Anyway. I'm Madelyn. And i watch your show, and I made the mistake of telling these two." She pointed at the boys. "That I thought you were hot. Sorry." She said and looked down.
"No, you don't need to apologize. And besides I know I'm hot." Patrick said getting cocky.
"Cocky much?" I said and looked at him. He didn't say anything but flicked me off. I returned it before Jesse pulled my hand down.
"Okay, well. We have to go.  I just wanted to call you since you said you were off the plane. And these two decided to join. Because Rudy has a - " but before she could finish. Rudy covered her mouth.
"Gee, look at the time. I think Jonas is calling us. I'll text you later Trinity. Bye Olivia, bye Jesse, bye Patrick." He said and waved. Then Madelyn waved then Austin started talking.
"Bye guys. Thanks for letting us FaceTime you. Text us later trinity." Austin said as he waved.
"Bye!" Me and Jesse told them.
"See you later guys. And I'll test you later." Trinity said as she waved and hung up.
"What was that about?" Patrick said looking at trinity.
"What do you mean?" She told him while looking at each of us.
"With That Rudy guy." Jesse said and looked at her. She just shrugged.
"We're just friends. They work on the Netflix show outer banks. So we know each other. And we became really good friend." Trinity said and looked at Jesse and Patrick.
"Trinity, let's go to my room real fast." I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her away.
"What!" She said as I shut the door to my room.
"Rudy likes you." I told her. She blushed a little.
"No - no he doesn't. No- not me." She said stuttering.
"Yes he does. It's so obvious, and you like him to!" I told her. She didn't say anything but looked down. "You like him don't you?" I asked her as is at down.
"Maybe a little. But don't say anything please." She begged. I smiled
"Okay. But maybe y'all could be something." I told her with a smile and nudging her arm.
"I'm not sure. Maybe though." She said with a smile. We hugged then walked out to the living room where the boys were, we all sat down with them and watched tv. We ended up ordering shoguns.
Then once Patrick left, we all went to sleep.