꧁𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚗꧂

The next day I woke up to find the bed was empty. I looked around and saw no sign of Jesse. I walked out of the bedroom to see Jesse sitting on the couch with coffee in his hand. He was watching Tv, so he didn't see me. I walked over to him, and sat on his lap, he smiled as I sat down.
"Good morning" he told me as I sat down and rested my head on his shoulder. I never answered he laughed slightly. And put his arm over my waist, I smiled at his movement. "What do you want to do today?" He asked after a couple seconds.
"Lay here all day." I said still tired.
"Okay. Whatever you want." He said while kissing my head. I turned around and faced him, i was straddling him now. He put his hands on my hips and we both leaned in, we slowly both closed our eyes and our lips connected. It went slow at first, but our lips were moving in perfect sync with each other. Jesse pulled away, I looked at him, my eye brows were furrowed together. He kept his hands on my waist and looked into my eyes.
"I don't wang to rush things." He said as he looked into my eyes. I smiled back at him.
"Okay. I agree with that." I told him as we locked hands.
"Let's get to know each other more, we haven't done much of that. I know about you past, is there anything you want to know about?" He said while smiling towards me. I smiled back at him. We spend all day sitting there in our pajamas watching movies and talking. We talked all day, I felt like I knew everything about him. I was completely honest to him about everything. It was around 3 pm, when my phone went off, I got off the couch and checked my phone. It's was Elias, I smiled and looked at the message.
Elias - Hey Olivia, Morgan's stilling asking about you. She was wondering if she could come over tomorrow.
Me - Of course she can! I will pick her up tomorrow morning. How does 8 sound?
Sounds good, Thank Olivia. She's so excited! See you tomorrow.
See you Elias!

I put her phone down and went back to where Jesse was, I sat down next to him with a smile. "What was that about?" He asked once I sat down.
"Tomorrow Morgan's going to hangout with me. I'm going to get her to in the morning." I told him while looking back to him still with the smile on my face.
"Okay, what are you gonna do with her?" He asked me. Shit, I had no idea. What was I supposed to do.
"Umm, no clue." I said while racking my brain to thing of ideas for me and her todo. He laughed slightly and rested his hand on my leg.
"You'll think of something." He said while smiling and looking into my eyes. We both smiled at each other.
"I think I'm going to go home." I told him starting to stand up, he stood up with me, I wen to his room to get my shoes, then walked back out and got my keys and phone.
"Alright, ill see you tomorrow?" He asked as he stopped in front of me.
"Sure, you can come over with me and Morgan if you want?" I told him with a smile.
"Okay. Text me when your home, okay? He said while taking ahold of my hand. I smiled at the small touch we had.
"Yep, will do." I told him with a smile.
"Bye Liv." He said with a smile. As he opens the door.
"Bye Jesse." I told him as I leaned up and kissed him goodbye. After the kiss, I walked over to my Jeep and got in, I drove to my place. I texted Jesse, "I'm home.Thanks for today!❤️" I cooked some pizza, after I ate. Then noticed Jesse texted me back, "Anytime you want to come over, my door is always open for you beautiful. See you tomorrow.💞" I smiled and replied to him, "See you tomorrow!😘" I went to my bathroom and took a shower. Once I got out, I noticed I had another text form Jesse, "Get some rest beautiful.😘" I texted him a. Quick goodnight. Then went to my room and went to sleep.

*the next morning *
The next morning I woke up to my alarm going off, I turned it off and saw it was 6:50. I went to my closet and got my clothes out for today.