꧁𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎꧂

**OLIVIAS POV**

Once we got off the plane, we got in my Jeep. I was so happy to be back in it. But was to tired to drive so Jesse drove.
"Mine or yours?" Jesse asked as we sat in the car.
"Who's closer?" I asked him as my eyes were shut.
"Yours." He told me, I nodded and pointed to him. "Guess that means yours." He said with a laugh. I didn't answer but laughed.

We drove to my apartment, once we got their, Jesse got our and we took our bags inside the apartment. It felt so good to be back. I dropped my bags at the door, and took my shoes off. Jesse set his stuff off to the side, I went over to the couch and laid down.
"Olivia, beautiful, lets go to the room. Your really tired. And we have work tomorrow." Jesse told me, I nodded and stood up. We both walked into the bed room. I changed into some shorts and a sports bra. I Jesse took his shirt off and put some pants on, Jesse laid into bed, and I crawled in with him. I put my head on his chest, and started closing my eyes.
"Hey Jesse?" I asked his slowly.
"Yes beautiful?" He asked me.
"Tomorrow some time, can we talk to someone about the whole trinity thing?" I asked him, I could feel his nodded.
"Yeah. Well call them tomorrow. Okay?" He asked, I nodded and looked up at him.
"Thank you for everything." I told him, he smiled and pecked my lips.
"Anything" he said than kissed me. "For" then another kiss. "You" another kiss. But this one lasted more. After the kiss, I laid down again and went to sleep.

**THE NEXT MORNING**
I woke up the next morning, and I checked my phone, I noticed it was 7. I got up and started to make breakfast. I went to the kitchen and started making eggs for me and Jesse. Once I finished them, Jesse still wasn't up, I went to my room to check on him, and he was sitting in the bed. He was sitting their with his phone. I went over and sat beside him.
"Good morning." I greeted him, he looked up at me.
"Good morning." He replied, I smiled but I thought something was wrong.
"What's up?" I asked him, he just shrugged.
"Nothing. Just thinking." He told me, I smiled.
"About?" I asked him, he just smiled.
"Don't worry about it." He said as he leaned up and kissed my check.
"Okay. But I made breakfast." I told him, he nodded and stood up.
"Thank you, shall we eat?" He asked in a play full manner, I molded and took his hand in mind.
"We shall!" I said as we walked to the kitchen. We sat down and each started eating, once we finished. We both washed our dishes, and went to our room.
"I'm taking a shower." I told him as I got clothes. He nodded and smiled.
I went to the bathroom and took a shower, after I was down with my shower, I did my hair. And got dressed.

Once I finished, I went back into the room to see Jesse on the bed on his phone

"Hi!" I greeted him as I went to sit on the end next to him.
"Hi. Can I take a shower now?" He asked me. I nodded and he stood up.
"Okay, I'm taking a shower." He said as he leaned down and kissed me, once he pulled away, I got on my phone as I waited for him to finish his shower.
Once Jesse was done with his shower, he walked in and sat beside me as he ran his fingers threw his still wet hair.
I smiled and looked at him. I started to run my fingers threw his messy hair. He smiled as I did so.
"I love you hair." I told him. He smiled and leaned into me. I smiled and pulled my fingers out of his hair, he smiled as we both stood up.
"Okay, ready?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded.
"Yeah, let's go!" He said.
"I'm so ready for work!" I said getting happy. He nodded and we walked out the door. We went to my Jeep, and I drove.
"I missed this so much." I said as I started it. He laughed a little. I drove to work, once we got there, we got out of the Jeep. And started walking to the set doors.
Once we got in, I opened the door and saw Laroyce, Amy and Jason standing there.
"Olivia!" Amy yelled as we walked in. I smiled and went to hug her.
"Amy, I've missed you so much." I said as we hugged. She just giggled and backed away.
"I've missed you to!" She replied. I then was pulled into a hug by laroyce.
"Hey O!" He said as we hugged. I smiled.
"Hey L!" I replied. He smiled again and we pulled away.
"Hi jason!" I said looking at him.
"Hey Olivia." He greeted with a smile. Then marina and Patrick came in. Everyone hugged them and greeted them.
"Ha, everyone likes me more. You got nothing." I told jesse.
"I know, and I've worked with these people longer!" He said crossing his arms. I hugged him.
"It's okay, I'll hug you!" I whispered as we hugged. I felt him laugh a little.
"You guys spend a week together, and you still are always hugging." Jon yelled as he walked in. I turned sprints and smiled.
"How could you not hug her?" Marina said as she hugged me as well.
"Aw, are you jealous. Do you want a hug?" I asked Jon.
"Pfft. No." He  said. I laughed.
"Ok guys, take your seats. I have to go over our scene, then get to fire set." He said as he came in.
"Okay, what are we doing today?" Patrick asked as we all sat down.
"Okay, well, we have the district scenes. And 2 shot rings scene. And also we here we didn't the bodies. And the CI meetings. That's all during the day. Well have to wait until later tonight some time to shoot the science for finding the killers. And other scenes." Dick said.
"Okay." Elias said.
"Yeah, here's the scripts. I'll check in with everyone from time to time." Dick said as he passed us the scripts. "See everyone later." He said as he walked out. We all nodded and then walked into make up and changing.
Once I finished my outfit and makeup, I walked into the district set.
I went to sit at my desk, and we started our sciences for today.
**Later in the night, while filming.**
We where still filming, we had one scene left, and it was with all the PD cast. We were supposed to be at some memorial thing.
We all were sitting around and waiting for them to say we could start our scene. I was really cold, and they were fixing the cameras, and working on lighting. I was in a chair, and on my phone.
When Jesse came to me, he stood behind my chair and wrapped his arms around me.
"Your freezing." He said trying to warm me up.
"Yeah, I know." I said while looking up at him. He kissed my lips.
"REALLY, can you not kiss!!" Patrick yelled at us.
"I was warming her lips up." Jesse said like it was obvious. I laughed along with Patrick as he rolled his eyes.
"Okay guys, start the scene." The director yelled. We all went to our spots and started the scene.
Once we finished, I walked to Jesse and he wrapped his arms Around me.
"Here." He said giving me his jacket. I smiled and pulled it on.
"But are you cold?" I asked him, he shook his head no.
"Okay, guys,". You can all go home. Tomorrow shooting starts at 9."
We all nodded and walked back to the sets to go and get our stuff. I was walking to our trailers with marina and Amy.
"So, how was your trip?" Amy asked us.
"Good. It was really fun actually." Marina told her. I agreed with her.
"That's good. But I missed you both!" She said with a laugh. We all hugged.
We all reached our trailers and walked to our own. I walked out of my trailer and went to Jesses. I knocked and heard a 'come in' from inside. I opens the door and saw him on the couch.
"Hey." I said as I walked to him.
"Hey." I said back. "So, since we got off late today, tomorrow morning, do you want to go meet with the lawyer about custody of trinity?" He asked me. I nodded.
"Yeah, her filming should end at the end of this week, so we should probably work on bring her home." I told him. He smiled.
"Do you want me to come with you?" He asked as he held my hand. I looked up and nodded.
"Yes please. If you don't care to." I told him, he nodded.
"Of course I'll come." He previews with a smile. We both stood up and walked out of the trailer and to my car.
"Ready?" I asked him, he nodded with a smile.
"Let's go." He said as we drove to his place. Once we got there, we went inside and took a shower, we then laid down and watched tv. We were on our phones for a while, and posted some pictures, as well as comments on some. We each put our phone a down and started watching Mulan, But Jesse fell asleep. I woke him up and we walked to the bedroom and went to sleep.