꧁𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙸 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛꧂

I woke up the next day, and I smiled at Jesse, he was sleeping next to me, and was letting out little snores. I quietly tried to get out of bed. Once I was out, I walked into the the living room and sat down. I looked at the clock on the wall, and I noticed it was 5. I went to the bedroom to get my phone. Once I grabbed it, I looked to see some text I had.

💜💜MARINA🥳 - I know your not up yet, but when you wake up text me, and we can meet in the lobby

Me - hey M. I actually am up! But anyway, want to meet?
💜💜MARINA🥳 - come downstairs. Like in the lobby.
Me - can I take a shower and get ready first.
💜💜MARINA🥳 - yeah, I'll get ready then meet you there!

I ran to the bathroom, I jumped in the shower quickly. Once I finished with the shower, I got out and did my hair. I then realized I forgot clothes. Fuck, just my luck. I wrapped the towel closer to my body, and ran out of the bathroom and into my room. I found what I wanted to wear, but before I could go back to the bathroom. I heard some movement behind me, I turned around to see Jesse sitting up, he had the biggest smile on his face. My face quickly turned red.
"Shit, didn't mean to wake you." I told him looking at the ground.
"It's okay." He told me, he came up and stood in front of me. He lightly pulled my chin up to where my eyes meet his. "What's wrong beautiful?" He asked me slowly. I didn't answer but looked down again. "Olivia, can you look at me please?" He asked. I slowly looked up. "What's bothering you?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my body.
I shrugged again, and pulled the towel closer to my body. Jesse noticed and looked at me.
"Are you embarrassed about your body?" He asked me, I nodded slightly and kept looking at the ground. Jesse places two fingers under my chin, and he pulled it up to meet his eyes. I gave me a slight smile, and I tried to return it, he slowly leaned in and kissed me, the kiss was really slow, he pulled back after a couple of seconds. "What's there to be embarrassed about? Your body is perfect, and I love it. I love everything about you. Don't be embarrassed about anything when your with me." He told me, while our faces were still inches apart.
"There's a lot to be embarrassed about, there's cuts on my stomach. And those cuts are something I'm very embarrassed about. I know I don't have to hide it form you, but I'm used to everyone treating me different about it." I told him, he grabbed my free hand, he intertwined our fingers together.
"Olivia, don't be embarrassed. And I don't care what cuts you have, I'll still love you the same." He told me in a quiet voice. I didn't answer for a minute, I was thinking about what I was about to do. I slowly let go of the towel that was wrapped around my body. Jesse looked down at my body. He gave a small smile to me.
"Here, I'll show you the cuts. But just because I want to be completely honest with you. Only a couple people have seen them, I'm really good at hiding them." I told him, he slowly nodded. He was looking into my eyes. I grabbed his free hand moves both our hands down to my stomach. I placed his hand on top of the first couple of cuts. He touched them very gently. After a couple seocnds, I moved his hand again to the other cuts. Then I stuck my arms out.
"These cuts are very hard to see. But you can still see them a little, but only if your looking a lot of them." I told him, he nodded slowly, and I pulled his hand onto the cuts in my arms. After I showed him all of my marks, he looked into my eyes again.
"I love you." Was all he said, he smiled a little at the 3 words, my favorite three words he's ever said. And those three words when said by him, make my forget about every problem, everyone other than him and me.
"I love you to." I mumbled to him, he smiled.
"Just so you know." He said with a laugh. I laughed along with him.
"I'm going to finish getting ready. I'm supposed to meet marina." I told him, he nodded slowly.
I ran back into the bathroom to get changed.