꧁𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚗𝚝꧂

We pulled up to set. But before anyone could get out. I turned to look at Jesse.
"Do you want to call your family and tell them now. Before we tell everyone else?" I asked. He nodded and got out his phone.
"I'll call shayne, jenna, and Lauren." He told me as he got his phone out and dialed there numbers. I nodded and he called them. The phone had rung 2 before everyone answered.
"Hello?" Jenna said more as a question.
"Hey!" Shayne yelled out. I laughed a little.
"Hi!" Lauren said. Jesse held to phone up so I could talk as-well.
"Hey guys, me and Olivia have something to tell you." Jesse said as he looked at me and smiled.
"Okay, what?" Shayne asked.
"Your married?" Lauren said as a joke.
"No." Jesse said bluntly. Everyone laughed.
"Your getting married?" Jenna said. We all laughed.
"Not yet." Jesse said and looked at me. I blushed and my eyes got wide. "Anyway," he said. He mouthed 'tell them.' I nodded and smiled.
"Okay, me and Jesse are having a baby!" I said happily.
"omg. I'm an aunt!" Jenna yelled happy.
"Yay! Congratulations!!" Lauren said.
"Omg. I totally know it! Congrats guys." Shayne said.
"Thanks. Don't tell anyone yet, not until we tell everyone as well." Jesse told them.
"Alright." Lauren said.
"Okay." Jenna and shayne said.
"Okay, well gotta go. But we just wanted to tell you that. Bye guys!" Jesse told them all.
"Bye!" I said, then Jesse hung up.
"Okay, I'm going to call my brother I guess." I said as I called him. "Hey trent!" I said as he answered the phone.
"Hey!" He said back.
"So, I'm with Jesse, and trinity right now. And I wanted to tell you, that I'm having a baby!" I said getting excited. He smiled.
"Congratulations!" He said.
"Thank you, anyway. Just wanted to tell you that. We have to go to work, talk to you later." I said as he told us goodbye then we got off the phone.
"Okay, ready now?" Jesse asked. I nodded and looked at Trinity who was still talking to Rudy.
Oh, yeah I am." Trinity said as she realized we were looking at her. We all laughed and little then got out of the Jeep.
"Okay, how about we go and ask dick to gather everyone?" Jesse suggested. I nodded and we walked to dicks office.
Once we got there, we knocked. Dick waved us in, so we walked in.
"Hey guys." He said he then pointed to the chairs in front of his desk. "Take a seat." He said, me and trinity sat down and Jesse stood behind us.
"So, we have something to tell you and the rest of the cast. Could you gather everything for us?" I asked him. He nodded but looked confused.
"Neither of you are leaving are you?" He asked as he sent a message for everyone to meet on the med set.
"No, I would never leave. This has been my family for the last 5 years." Jesse said with a laugh. I nodded and agreed.
"Yeah, I'm not leaving." I said with a smile. He nodded and stood up.
"Good. Anyway, let's go." Dick said as we walked to the med set together.
"Do you want me to end the call?" Trinity asked us both.
"Nope, that's up to you. He already knows." Jesse said with a laugh. He then turned to the camera on trinitys phone and started to talk to Rudy.
Once we got to the med set. Everyone was already standing there waiting.
Dick walked to the front followed by me and Jesse. Trinity walked behind us.
"Okay guys, so Jesse and Olivia have an announcement to give everyone. So let's hear it then guys." Dick said as he stepped back and looked at us.
I looked a deep breath and looked at Jesse. He smiled and nodded.
"Okay. Um... this morning me and Jesse went to the doctor and we found out that we are.. um, we're having." I started to stutter and trip over my words. So Jesse interrupted.
"Me and Olivia are having a baby together." Jesse told everyone as he put his arms around my waist.
"Omg! I'm gonna be an uncle." Patrick yelled as he hugged me and Jesse.
"I already knew!" Marina said with a smile.
"I'm so happy for you guys!" Miranda said as she hugged us. Everyone else then congratulated us and gave us some hugs.
"Okay guys, wasn't expecting that announcement, but I'm so happy for you both. And the baby will have everyone at the shows as a part of their family!" Dick told us. I smirks and he hugged us. "Anyway, since we all have found our this excited news. I'll excuse shooting for you today." He told us all. We all cheered, we then decided to have a few people to our place.
Me, Jesse, Marina, Patrick, Trinity, Miranda, and nick all drove back to me and Jesse apartment. Once we got there, me and Jesse and trinity made our way to the room and unlocked the door. We all went to the living room and sat around.
"Hey trinity?" Jesse asked her. She looked up and smiled.
"Yeah?" She asked while looking at us both.
"Do you like Rudy?" Jesse asked her. Her face went super red. And I was dying laughing.
"Umm, I don't know." She said while looking down. "How do I know if i do?" She asked us both. I stopped laughing a looked at her.
"You do, trust me. And he likes you." I told her with a smile. She smiled. Then Jesse spoke up.
"Well, you find your self constantly wanting to be around them. Or just wanting to see them, or hearing him. And once you get those things, you'll smile and get instantly happier. And even on your worst day. He will make everything better." He told her but he locked eyes with me as he talked. I was about to started crying. My eyes had tears about to fall out.
"Is that how you feel about my sister?" Trinity asked him. He smiled.
"Absolutely. I'm totally utterly in love with her." He said as he looked at me. My tears feel out of my eyes and he wrapped me into his arms. "Shh, Shh. Your okay. Why are you crying?" He asked me. I didn't say anything by gently kissed him.
"I love you. I don't mean to cry, but hormones are a bitch." I said while laughing. He nodded and laughed.
"I love you to baby." He said as he gently whipped all my tears off. There was a knock on the door. I went to answer it. I opened it to see Patrick marina and nick standing there. They all walked in, then Miranda ran it.
"Bathroom?" She asked me. I laughed and pointed to the bathroom. She nodded and ran into it.
"Liv, what's wrong?" Patrick asked as he hugged me.
"nothing why?" I asked forgetting I had been crying. "Oh, Just hormones being a bitch." I said with a much. He laughed as well.
"Okay." He then stat on the couch. I went back to where Jesse was. I smiled and sat next to him again.
"Okay, when are you going to post about it?" Marina asked us. I shrugged. And looked at Jesse. He grabbed both our phone off the table and handed me mine.
"Let's do it." He said with a laugh. Is smiled. I nodded then went and started to find pictures of our test we took for instagram. Jesse chose some pictures as well and we both posted it. Once we finished, trinity sat beside and and laid her head on my shoulder and she called Rudy again. I smiled at them. And we all sat around and talked.