꧁𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝꧂

We both drove to Jesses apartment. He was there before me. So I walked up to his place, and knocked. He opened the door. And saw me, he pulled me into his house. Once we where inside, we sat down on the couch. We both turned side ways, so he could look at me.
"Okay, so it all started when I was 4, my best friend was killed from cancer. My parents treated him as there own kid, because his parents where never there for him. They thought he was a disappointment because he had cancer. When he died, it hit everyone hard. But my parents mostly blamed me. He was sick before and I didn't want to leave him alone, so he did heal properly. His sickness turned into a cancer, it was my fault. So they blamed me for what happened. They then began to get really upset with me. Well, mostly my dad. My mom never did. But I think my dad was doing the same think to he as well." I said with a sigh. I know I was gonna cry, just didn't want it to happen.
"What he do?" Jesses asked when I paused.
"He was abusive to me and my mom. I also have 2 siblings. My youngest sister is only 15. My older brother is 5 years older than I am. Anytime my dad would hit him, he would just hit back, or leave." I told him while looking down, trying to push the tears down. He grabbed my hand an rubbed circles over the back with his thumb.
"I started singing when I was 6. And my mom and me went on a trip to New York, and then I got an acting job there. It was never big roles. But little small ones. That's also how I started singing. My dad hated it, because I was always traveling, so he had no one to hit. One day, I was in the process of producing it wasn't major, but for one of my acting jobs. I hade to sing, and we where going to release the song. I was 8, and the person who was producing it, he drugged me. And rapped me. I went back home to my parents. And my dad once again resented me for it. He thought I only wanted attention. So he kept hitting me. More and more. Until one day I was around 15. He hit me so hard that I feel. He then threw something at me, it gave me a concussion. So I went to the hospital and they helped me. I finally got out. I had just been offered a job on a movie. So I decided to take it. I left to shoot the movie. From then on, I kept working. Never going back. I did online classes for the rest of high school, and college. It was hard. I never really trusted many people. I was always used to no one ever wanting me. And i haven't ever actually dated many people only 2. But it's extremely hard to trust people again. Once I met Patrick, something about him just made me feel good. He was always there for me. And it made me feel good. We became really close. And he helped me threw a lot of it. He is the only person I have ever told about this." Once I finished, I was full on crying. After a couple seconds Jesses wrapped me in a big comforting hug. He pulled me so close to his body.
"I won't ever let anything happen to you ever again. Okay? You will always be safe with me. And I won't hurt you like that, I promise. Your gonna be okay. None of what happens is your fault. You can always trust me." He whispered in my ear while we where still hugging. He was trying to make me feel better. And it was working. He ran his hands threw my hair. And rubbed my back. He kissed me head a couple times. And I layed my head on his chest. We stayed like that for a while, and I started to fall asleep while he was holding me.
"Come on." He said while picking me up. He carried me to his room. But I got up. "No, it's your room. You can sleep in the bed." I told him as he handed me his shirt.
"No Olivia, I insist. Your sleeping in the bed. And I'm sleeping on the couch." He said while trying to walk out of the room. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back into the room.
"The only way I'm sleeping in here, is if you sleep in the bed as-well. You need a good sleep for work tomorrow." I told him he smiled then agreed. I walked to the bathroom, and changed into his shirt. Because he is so much bigger than me, it went down to my mid thigh. And it hung off my shoulder a little. I walked in his room. To see him laying there without a shirt, and just pajama bottoms. I smiled then laid in bed Next to him. I originally laid beside him. But he put his arm around me, and pulled me towards his body, he pulled me where I was laying on his side. So I flipped around so my head was on his chest. His hands rested on my lower bag, and my waist. My hands where around his back. And over his stomach. I started to fall asleep again, so he leaned down a nd kissed my hair.
"Good night beautiful. Sweet dreams. I will always be right here." He said and kissed my head again.
"Goodnight Jesse, thank you for everything." I told him with a small smile. Then sleep took over my body.