꧁𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐꧂

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I rolled over and saw Jesse start to sit up. I closed my eyes again for a second. Then I sat up, I turned my alarm off. I turned to see Jesse laid back down. I leaned down and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss. "Good morning" he told me with a smile after we kissed.
"Good morning" I told him. I started to get up then he pulled me back on top of him. "I need to get ready." I told him.
"Shh" he told me covering my mouth. I pulled his hand off my mouth.
"Come on Jesse. Let's get dressed." I told him with a pleading smile. He sighed but stayed down. "Please. For me." I told him as I looked down at him. He sighed again.
"Only for you beautiful." He told me as he sat up. We both got out of bed and got dressed.

After I got dressed, I walked into the living room and sat there

After I got dressed, I walked into the living room and sat there. Jesse walked out shortly after me.
"What's wrong beautiful?" He asked sitting down beside me. I turned towards him.
"Nothing." I told him with a smile. I smiled back and kissed my head.
"Are you ready to go? We can get coffee." He told me. I smiled at his words.
"You know me so well." I told him. He nodded and we both stood up. We walked towards the Jeep with our bags. We put them in the back, then got in. Jesse drove to Starbucks. We went trough the drive through. We both got iced coffee. We then drove to the airport once we got there, we saw Patrick and nick walking in. We got our bags out of my Jeep and locked it. We then walked in towards the group. As we got there, I was curled up in Jesses arm. Everyone looked at us with a smile. Except Patrick.
"Excuse me, that's my boyfriend." He exclaimed. I didn't reply but stayed with Jesse. Patrick walked to his other side and Jesse hugged him. He still had one arm around me. Then marina and Kara came over to me.
"Well, Jesse stop holding our girlfriend." Kara yelled out. I smiled but didn't move from Jesse. Torrey and Miranda came over towards us as-well now. I looked out at everyone. Then all smiled, I tried to leave Jesses hug, but he didn't let me. But then I saw Morgan and Elias start walking towards us. I removed Jesses arm from me and walked towards them. Morgan was still half asleep and Elias was holding her. I stuck my arms out and she leaped into them. I smiled and walked back to Jesse. He then wrapped his arms back around my waist. I smiled.
"You hug her big not us." Kara said. I walked towards the 4 girls and they each hugged me. When I walked back to Jesse, Patrick was holding his hand. I walked into his arms, and he put his arm around my waist. Then Collin and Jesse walked over.
"So no hugs for us?" Collin said looking at Jesse. They all smiled, and Jesse gave each boy a side hug. But his hands once again quickly found its place on my waist.
Morgan was moving a little in my arms. I looked down at her, and she had tears going down her face. I looked up and Jesse and he was already looking down at me. Elias walked over to us.
"I'm so sorry. She's been having nightmares like this since everything happened." He told us. Jesse then took Morgan out of my arms. I looked At him confused and he whispered stuff her ears. After a couple minutes, she seemed a lot less clam. She wasn't crying or moving.
"How'd you do that? She normally pushes everyone away." Elias asked Jesse.
"The same thing happens to Olivia." He told Elias and everyone while looking down at me. He wrapped his arm around me. I looked down, then I felt a person standing in from of me. I looked up to see Patrick.
"Your still having them?" He asked me. I nodded slowly.
Marina pushed Patrick away and hugged me.
I hugged her back. Then Kara came to me and hugged me, along with nick and Jesse Spencer. I then turned back to Jesse. I leaned into his side, and he hugged me.
"Your okay beautiful." He whispered to me as he hugged me. I smiled. After we finished our hug, we saw dick walk up.
"Hey guys. Thanks for being on time. We are going to board the plane now." He said as he handed out everyone's tickets. "We're all sitting together, or somewhat close." He said with a smile.
We all walked towards the plane. We got in a found our seats. It was Jesse by the window, then me, then Collin. The role across from us was Patrick, then marina, and nick by the window. Behind Jesse, was Torrey, behind me was Jesse Spencer, then Miranda.
The role across form them was Elias, then Kara, then Taylor. Morgan has it sit on Elias lap because of her age. The dick sat in form of my role.
We all got settled into our seats. I was happily cuddled up to Jesse. We took off, then they gave us the okay to take our seatbelts off, and move around. I had my eyes shut until Jesse sat up. I opens my eyes to see Elias holding Morgan.
"I feel like I'm always bothering you guys." He said with a smile.
"Never. What's up?" Jesse asked looking at the two with a smile.
"Morgan wants Olivia to hold her." He told me with a smile. I nodded and took Morgan's hands. We climbed over Collin.
"Sorry." I told Collin. He just smiled and closed his eyes again.
Morgan sat in my lap, while me and her both laid on Jesse. His arms wrapped around my body. We sat cuddled up the whole flight.
Once we landed, everyone stood up, I still had Morgan in my arms, and she was asleep. I carried her into the Uber, we took the Uber to our hotel. We each went into our rooms to put our stuff up. I put my stuff up, then walked into marinas room. I saw her, Patrick, and Kara in there. Jesse walked in shortly after me. I sat on the couch, with Patrick and Marina. Then Jesse picked me up, he sat down and put me into his lap. Kara was in the chair. We were all sitting talking. When dick walked in.
"Since it's our first day here, you can just hangout for a little. Until 4, then we're going to go and eat. Have a good time." He said, he then walked out. We put a movie on, I fell asleep in Jesses arms. When I woke up, everyone else looked like they were asleep. I got my phone off the side table beside us. I went there social media. I texted people who were texting me. I replied to any comments. And messages I had. after that, I put my phone up, it was only 12. So I went back to sleep. I set an alarm on my phone for 2:30. So I could wake up to get ready. I didn't know if I would sleep that long, but just in case.