꧁𝙰𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗꧂

I woke up to the sound of me alarm going off. I reached over and pressed the off button. I stayed laying down a couple more seconds. Then got up, it was 7:00 AM. I had an audition at 11. I decided to would get up and ready go get something to eat then go interview.
I went to my bathroom and got in the shower. After my shower I braided my hair, then put on a slight makeup. I then went to my closet to pick out clothes.

After I got was ready, I grabbed my keys to my Jeep and my purse

After I got was ready, I grabbed my keys to my Jeep and my purse. Then walked out and locked the door.
I got into my Jeep and drive to the breakfast place. Earlier I had texted my friend Patrick who had gotten me the audition, and asked him to eat breakfast with me. He agreed, so I drove to our meeting spot.
Patrick was currently on the show as Officer Adam Ruzek. He had gotten me the audition for the role.

Once I arrived to the place, he was already there. I got out of the Jeep and locked it. I walked up to him and he hugged me, I knew him from one of our previous acting jobs in, Footloose. We have both kept in touch over the years since the job.
We walked in and sat down to order.
"So Olivia, are you excited for the audition?" he asked while we where waiting for our food.
" Yes! I hope I get it. I'm so nervous though" I told him. He let out a small laugh then smiled. He looked at me and grabbed me hands which where shaking on the table.
"You'll be fine I promise. Besides I've already told the whole cast, and the crew members about you. And I'm not really supposed to tell you this, but from what I've told them, they already want to hire you. But they still need to just have you read threw one part of the script with one cast member. But they won't tell me who!" He told me, he fake pouted when telling me about him not being in the know what the cast member I was going to do the read threw with.
"I know. His name is Jesse. He is playing jay Halstead." I told him. I found myself letting go of some nervous. Just hearing him reassure me felt good. Soon enough out food came. We ate, and talked more. We both stood up, I placed money down for our food. We walked outside to where out cars where.
Patrick wrapped new in a big comforting hug. "You've got this Olivia, trust me! And after the audition call me as soon as you get home I won't to know everything!" He said getting a little to excited about everything. He then let go of me in the hug.
"I will Patrick, thank you for helping me! I love you, I'll call later." I told him before I leaned up and kissed his cheek then walked towards my car. I got in and drove the the place I was told by directors.
When I arrived there was only 3 cars in the parking lot. I walked up the stairs into the room, there was a women standing there on her phone. When I shut the door, she looked up and me and smiled. She put her phone away and walked toward me.
"Hello, you must be Olivia. I'm Mindy the casting director." She said sticking her hand out for me to shake. I shook her hand.
"Hi Mindy. Yes I'm Olivia. It's nice to meet you." I told her with a smile.
"You too. Let's get going to the room. Here's the script. Please turn to page 6. And you will read from there to the end of page 7. And Jesse Lee Soffer will be reading with you, he is the role of Jay Halstead." She told me as we walked towards the back room.
Once we where in the back room, there was two men in the room. One who I recognized right away as Dick Wolf the producer. He stood up and walked over to me. And the other I was guessing was Jesse. He turned to look and me, and flashed a big smile. I smiled back. But tried not to stare to look. He had ocean blue eyes, and his beard was perfectly trimmed, his hair combed over neatly to the side. His body type was a perfect build. I turned my attention back to Dick who was now standing in front of me. 
I stuck me hand out to greet him. "Hello, my name in Olivia Williams. I'm auditioning for the role of Hailey Upton."
He shook me hand and smiled. "Well hello Olivia, I'm Dick Wolf, the director or writer of Chicago PD. Shale we get started?" He asked me and then looked back at Jesse. I shook he head in agreement.
Just before we got started. Jesse came up to me. He had a smile on his face. "Hey, I'm Jesse, I'm really hoping we can work together. I really want to get to know you more." he told me while bitting his bottom lip trying to hide his smile from expanding.
"Hey Jesse. I'm Olivia, I can't really want this job as-well. I hope we can work together" I told him with a smile. We then got ready to read the script.

After we read the script the directors told me they loved it. They said they would talk a little, then call me back in. I walked threw the doors, and sat down. A couple second later, I heard the door open. I looked up and saw Jesse standing over me. I looked at him and gave a smile. He came to sit next to me. I turned so I could face him more.
"Olivia, I'm sorry about earlier. I probably just embarrassed myself so bad. But as soon as I saw you, there was something about you. Can we start over?" He asked with a slightly hopeful smile.
"Yes we can. But hopefully I get the job so we can spend more time together, Even though that probably won't happen."  I said then looked from him to the floor.
"Why do you say that, you were perfect in there. The best I've seen since! If they turn you down there insane." He said as he took my hand from my lap, the get me to stop shaking. He gave me the smallest yet heart warming smile.
I hugged him. And surprisingly, he hugged back! "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that o it of no where. I'm so sorry. I probably made everything awkward, and you probably didn't want anything. And you didn't want me to touch you. I'm so sorry." I said starting to ramble on and on about how stupid it was for me to do that.
"Olivia calm down. It's okay. I don't mind. It was just a hug. Not a big deal promise, just calm down." He told me in the most calming voice. But deep down the small interaction they had meant everything he was already falling for this girl, there was no doubt it wouldn't take long for him to screw up and make a move on her.
They saw the producers walk out. They both jumped up and looked at them both.
"Olivia we've mad out decision to give you the part. There isn't any callbacks needed. You were the perfect fit. You showed every emotion we where looking for. Patrick was right about you." They said with smiled on there face looking at me. I was so happy, I turned beside me and hugged Jesse. He hugged back. When we let go, I walked to Dick and Mindy and shook both there hands. I signed all the papers for me to start working with them, and then left to go home.

As soon as I got home, I called Patrick. I told him every detail. Even the part with Jesse. He insists that I have feelings for Jesse. But I don't. Do I?
After we ended the call, took my makeup off, and got changed to go to sleep. But before I could, I decided to go check all the social media's.