꧁𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝟹꧂

Dates🙊🙊

Dates🙊🙊

💜💜MARINA🥳 - so, who should Jesse Spencer date? 🤨
KARA❤️❤️ - Miranda said she has someone for him🤔
Olivia  -  I think Collin and Miranda? Is anyone else feeling that? Just me.
MIRANDA💖💖 - I think Jesse and Kara. We all see the way they are towards each other!
Torrey 💇🏼‍♀️ - so, I may or may not like Taylor.
KARA❤️❤️- OMG! I agree 💯 Olivia, Miranda and Collin. They would be so cute.
💜💜MARINA🥳 - WTF Torrey! You like Taylor!! Ahh, I ship!🤩🤩
Olivia - I think you would be so cute! Taylor and Torrey. Torrey and Taylor. Has a nice ring!!😍
Torrey💇🏼‍♀️ - Thank you all so much! It's so helpful!😙
MIRANDA💖💖- no one agrees with me?😪
Olivia- I agree with you. And I have a feeling that Jesse would agree 100%.
KARA❤️❤️- are you going to talk to Taylor?
Torrey💇🏼‍♀️ - I want to. But what if he doesn't feel the same way.
MIRANDA💖💖- he does. Don't tell him you heard it form me. But he likes you a lot.
KARA❤️❤️- OLIVIA!!!
Olivia - yes ma'am?
KARA❤️❤️- did Jesse say he likes me?
Olivia - I can not confirm or deny that.
KARA❤️❤️ - Please. I want to know.🥺🥺
Olivia- fine, he may have let it slip that he likes you! You didn't hear anything form me. My lips are closed!🤐
MIRANDA💖💖- I thinks after dinner, Torrey you should talk to Taylor.
Olivia - I can tell jesse that he should talk to you. And have the other Jesse convince him to talk to you! 🙏🏼🙏🏼
💜💜MARINA 🥳- OMG! Do it. Talk to them now!
Olivia- okay. BRB.
Torrey💇🏼‍♀️- okay, so I'll talk to Taylor after dinner. And Kara and Jesse are gonna talk. So Miranda, what about you and Collin?🧐🧐
MIRANDA💖💖 - well, I kinda like him. NGL🤭
Torrey💇🏼‍♀️ - so, what if he feels the same way about you!?
💜💜MARINA🥺 - yeah, because I happen to know how he feels about you🤭
MIRANDA💖💖 WTH! Spill now!
Olivia- so I talked of both Jesse. And after I convinced him, Jesse Spencer is supposed to text Kara asking to meet after dinner.
KARA❤️❤️- he just asked! I said yes!! YAY!
💜💜MARINA🥳 - now that we have all that sorted, who else what to know how Olivia and Jesse got together?
KARA❤️❤️- me!!
MIRANDA💖💖- I do!
Torrey💇🏼‍♀️ - MEE!!
Olivia- okay, so basically he asked if I would go to eat with him like on a date. This was after we went to Mariana for movies. The next day after work, we went to the beautiful restaurant. We ate and talked, and there was a fan that noticed him, he was kinda upset abt it. But I told him not to worry. And I told him it was cute. Then he took me to the roof of the restaurant, once we got up there. I was looking over all the lights, and I looked over at him and he was watching me. I smiled towards me, and he started taking about how he felt towards me. He was really sweet, and he held my hands as he told me. And after, he kissed me! We went back to his place, and hung out. We cuddled on the couch, and watched movies. Well, he watched movies. But I feel asleep in his arms. And we went to his room once I woke up, and I laid on him.
KARA❤️❤️- OMG! That's so sweet. Your perfect together!
💜💜MARINA🥳 - god, I'm kinda jealous of the fact he's stealing my Girlfriend. But gotta admit, your cute together.
Torrey💇🏼‍♀️- that's so romantic. Omg! I love it 😻
MIRANDA💖💖- he was never this sweet to anyone. I'm glad your happy!!