꧁𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢꧂

I woke up this morning, it was a week after the gender reveal, I had one week left before my baby was due. I wasn't currently filming. But still went into work with Jesse. I got up and went to the bathroom, I took a quick shower, I felt the curtain open once I've been in there for a couple minutes.
I then felt a pair of arms wrap around my stomach from behind. And felt lips trail down my neck. I smiled and leaned back into its embrace, realizing it was Jesse.
"How'd you sleep?" Jesse asked as he spun me around.
"Good, I cant wait to have our baby." I told him. He smiled and nodded.
We finished our shower, then got out. We both got ready.

"I'm going to go get trinity

"I'm going to go get trinity." I told jesse as I walked to her room. When I opened the door, I saw trinity still sleeping. I smiled and went to wake her up.
Once she was awake, I went to the kitchen and made us 3 breakfast. Once I finished, trinity and Jesse were up.
"So, last night I was on the phone with Madelyn. And she was asking if she could come visit us?" Trinity spoke up and asked. I looked at Jesse and he nodded.
"Yeah, of course!" I told her. She smiled and we continued eating.
"Okay, you can drive." I told Jesse as we walked out to the vehicles.
"You say it like You had a choice. Babe, hate to break it to you. But you don't." He told me, I groaned but nodded. We got in the truck and drove to set.
"Hey Olivia!" Patrick said as we walked Over to them.
"Hi!" I told him. He smiled and then everyone went back to shooting.
"I'm going to go see nick!" I told jesse as I kissed his check. He nodded and I started walking to nicks trailer.
I finally made it and I knocked on the door. He opens the door and smiled at me.
"Well if it isn't the mom to be!" He said with a laugh as I walked in.
"Hey." I greeted him.
"So, what's up?" He asked me. I shrugged.
"Honestly just trying to get away from Patrick and Jesse. I love then both, but I can't do anything." I told him. He laughed and nodded.
"Well, it is kinda Jesses job to worry about you, since your Kinda carrying his child." He told me. I shrugged.
"I guess so." I told him. I was about to continue talking, when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I placed my hand on my stomach. Nick was looking at me.
"Are you okay? What's wrong." He asked in a Panic.
"Oh, my stomach. Ahh. It hurts really bad." I told him. He stood up and started to gently pull me up as well. As I stood up, I felt water leak down my leg.
"Umm, Nick." I told him while looking down.
"What!" He said really nervous.
"My water, I'm having. The baby!!" I told him. He started to panic and walked me outside. As we made it outside, he saw Miranda and brain walking by.
"Guys, someone go get jesse!" He yelled at them. Miranda took off running towards him. While Brian came to help me.
"Okay, were going to walk towards the cars." Nick told me. I nodded and we all started walking. As brain and nick braced each side of me.
"Ahh!" I yelled as I felt the sharp pain. They both looked at me and Brian placed a hand on my stomach.
"Okay, I'm not sure what to do. But just breath in and out. Deep breaths." Brian told me. I did as he said and it went away, a coupe minutes later. We finally made it to jesses truck. We saw Jesse run you to us.
"Your water broke!?" He told me out of breath. I nodded and everyone helped me into the truck.
"Okay, Trinity. Patrick's going to bring you to the hospital." Jesse told her as he jumped in the truck as well.
Jesse then started to truck and he spend to the hospital.
"We're okay baby. Let's go meet our princess." He told me as he held my hand. I smiled and squeezed his hand.
We made it to the hospital, and Jesse helped me out.
"Hello, my girlfriends water broke!" Jesse told the receptionist. She nodded and ordered someone to get a wheelchair. They brought it over and I sat down inside of it.
"How far along are contractions." She asked me.
"Umm, about 5 minutes." I told her. She nodded and they brought us to a room. I was put in the bed with the help of Jesse, and he also helped me change into a gown.
"Okay. We're going to check to see how far your dilated." The nurse told me. I nodded and they check.
"Okay, you still need 5 more centimeters before we can began pushing." The nurse told us. I nodded and grabbed Jesses hand. "There's already a crowd of people in the waiting room for you." She told us. We both laughed. "Do you want anyone in here?" She asked us.
"Umm, ill go get them." Jesse said and tried to stand up. But I grabbed his hand and pulled him down.
"No, you aren't leaving me. I hate hospitals." I told him. He nodded. The nurse left.
"Babe, I have dot go get trinity." He told me. I sighed.
"Please some right back." I told him. He kissed my lips quickly.
"I'll be back in a couple seconds." He said as he walked out. I waited for him to come back. Once he did, he had trinity, Patrick, Nick, Marina, and Miranda with him. They smiled and then I saw Morgan come from behind Jesses leg.
"Is it okay that he brought me? I really wanted to see you?" Morgan asked quietly. I nodded
And she came to hug me.
Then Patrick, and marina followed.
Then next Miranda. Then nick hugged me.
"You scared the shit out of me." Nick told me. I laughed.
"Yeah, sorry about your floor." I told him. He waved it off.
"It's fine. As long as I'm the god father." He tried to reason. I laughed and looked at Jesse. He smiled and sat next to me. Trinity came to one side and hugged me. Then sat beside Jesse. Morgan sat in his lap.
"Should we tell them now, or wait?" Jesse whispered to me.
"We can tell them now if you want." I told him. He nodded and looked at everyone.
"Okay, we picked the god parents." Jesse told them. We saw Patrick cross his fingers and Miranda and nick intertwine hand.
"Nick and Patrick are the god fathers." Jesse told them. They high fives.
"And marina and Miranda are the god mothers." I told them. They got happy and hugged me and Jesse.
"Okay, we can go to a private room, and start pushing." A nurse said as she Walked in. I smiled and they pushed my cart into the room after we told everyone bye.
**Jesses POV**
4 hours later...
Olivia gave one last push, then the room erupted in little cries. I smiled and looked at my baby.
"Where talking her to go get cleaned up." They told us. I smiled and kissed Olivias head.
We then were put back into our normal room. They brought adalyn back into the room with us.
"Do you want to hold her?" Olivia asked me. I was leaning over to her and adalyn.
"Yes!" I told her as I took her in my hands. "Hey Adalyn. It's your daddy, I love you and your mommy more than life it's self." I told her as I kissed her head. Olivia looked over at us. Then we heard a knock on the door.
"Come in." Olivia told everyone. Patrick, Marina, Miranda, Nick, Trinity, and Morgan came in first.
"Can I hold her?" Trinity asked me. I nodded and she stood next to me. I handed her as she sat down in my chair. Morgan was looking over top of her shoulder.
"Aww, I love her so much!" Trinity told us. I smiled and sat on olivias bed as she leaned into my side.
"Me next!" Marina yelled. I laughed as the all passed her around. Olivias eyes were never taken off of her no matter who held her. She finally made it back over to us. I smiled and held her. Then the nurse cane back in.
"Want to try feeding her?" The nurse asked. Olivia nodded and everyone walked out. But Olivia grabbed my hand.
"Remember, you can't leave me." She told me. I smiled and walked back to their side. She started feeding. And when adalyn wouldn't latch on at first, she started crying. I comforted her, but then she actually latched in and Olivia got happy.
"She did it!" She told me as she looked over to me and the nurse.
"Yes she did." The nurse said. Once Olivia was finished, the nurse left and we sat there. More people came in the see her. After a day of us talking to everyone. Olivia was exhausted. She was laying in the bed, trying to go to sleep. While I was holding adalyn.
"Jesse." Olivia whined. I looked up at met her eyes.
"Yes baby?" I asked her. She scooted over in the bed.
"Will you Lay with me?" She asked quietly I nodded and started to put adalyn in her crip.
"No. She can lay with us. We can be together as a family." She said I smiled and carried her to the bed. I laid down on the bed, wrapped one arm around Olivia, and she snuggled into my chest. As I held Adalyn in my free arm. They both went to sleep almost instantly when I laid with them.
"I love you my princess." I whispered and kissed Adalyn head. "I love you beautiful. And I love our family more than anything else." I whispered as I kissed Olivias head. I then shut my eyes and went to sleep with both of my girls wrapped in my arms.