꧁𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑꧂

*Olivia's POV*
Everyone went home the night, me and Marina went back to my place. And we hung out here. The whole time talking about Jesse and me. It felt so good to have a close girl friend to talk to. I was still texting Jesse all night to. And the group chat was blowing up with everyone talking about it. We all agreed that we where going to hang out tomorrow because no one had work. We were going to meet at a cafe in the morning. And then go to the beach. And Jason was bring his kids, Layla she's 9 and Mason he is 12. Elias and Amy where bring there kids as well, Elias daughter is 3, her name is Morgan. And Amy son is 7 he's name is Jordan. So, me and Marina decided to sleep, it was 2 am. We both fell asleep in the living room on the couch.
*The next morning*
I woke up when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and walked to the door. When I opened it, saw Jesse and Patrick standing there. "Well, Good morning sleeping beauty" Jesse said while walking in and kissing me check. Then Patrick walked in and was looking at Marina on the couch with a smile. He walked over to her and kneeled down beside her.
"I'm going to get ready." I told everyone as I walked to my room. Jesse walked in behind me. He put his hands on my waist once we where in my room.
He leaned down and kissed me softly. I smiled once we where broken away from the kiss. "What should I wear?" I asked him as he sat on the bed.
"Umm, how about this one." He said as he picked up a bathing suit. I nodded and took it into the bathroom with shorts.

I then walked out of the bathroom and back into my room, when I walked in, I sat down to do my hair in my vanity

I then walked out of the bathroom and back into my room, when I walked in, I sat down to do my hair in my vanity. I started to braid my hair into Dutch braids. Then Jesse walked in.
"Patrick drove Marina to her house to get ready, then there coming back here so we can ride together." He told me while looking at his phone.
"Okay, that's fine." I told him as I finished my hair. I stood up and walked over to him.
"You look amazing." He told me as I wrapped my hands around his waist. I smiled and hugged him. "What's wrong?" He asked while looking down at me. I shrugged and kept hugging him. He smiled and put his head on top of mine. We stayed like that for a couple seconds.
"I'm hungry." I told him while breaking away from the hug. He grabbed me hand and lead me into the living room, he pulled me down with him on the couch.
"We are going to eat with the cast." He told me as we sat together.
"Oh yeah. Who's all coming?" I asked while I layed my head on him.
"As far as I know. Us, Patrick and Marina, Jason his kids, Amy her kid, Elias his kid, Jon, Laroyce, Collin (he is Conner Rhodes from Chicago Med), Nick (Will Halstead, Chicago Med), Torrey (Natalie Manning, Chicago Med), Kara(Sylvie Brett, Chicago Fire), Miranda(Stella Kidd, Chicago Fire), and Taylor Kinney (Kelly Severide, Chicago Fire)" He told me, I nodded. Today should be fun.
We sat a couple more minutes before we heard a knock on the door. I got up and answered it I saw Patrick and Marina standing there. I opened the door fully to allow them inside. Patrick came in and sat beside Jesse. "Olivia, go get a jacket." Patrick told me acting like a protective older brother. I rolled me eyes and went to me room I got a jean jacket to put over the top. I walked back in.
"Better?" I asked sarcastically.
"Ehh, could use more like a sweatshirt. And maybe a shirt. And longer shorts, or pants." He said being sarcastic. I rolled my eyes. And sat beside Marina.
"I love your outfit Marina." I told her with a smile.
"Thanks, I love yours. I don't like mine at all. I feel like I look stupid compared to you." She said looking down. I pulled her in a hug.
"You look stunning." I told her as we hugged, she smiled and we continued to hug.
"Are you done, so we can leave." Jesse said as he stood up.
"Don't want to be late." Patrick said standing up with him.
"Shh, your just jealous because Marina hugs me." I told Patrick. His face got red and he looked away. I smiled.
"Yeah. Your jealous cause someone else is touching Olivia and it's not you. Why would Patrick care if someone hugs me?" Marina told us. They first part directed to Jesse, the second part to me and Patrick.
"Oh, be quiet. So what I don't want anyone else touching her. She's mine!" Jesse said pulling me into his embrace. I smiled as he did so.
"Good luck explaining that Patrick." I told him with a smile. I mouthed 'sorry' towards him. "Jesse, why are you so jealous?" I asked him with a small smile.
"Me, Jealous. Never" he said with a small smile. As he kissed me check. I smiled as he did.
"Come on, everyones probably waiting on us." Patrick said as he walked out he door. And Marina went after him, then me and Jesse walked out. I locked the door. Then walked to my Jeep. We all got in. And I drove to the cafe.
Once we arrived, everyone was already there. We walked in and sat at the table with everyone else.
"Hey, Olivia. I don't think you've met my daughter yet, This is Morgan. Morgan this is Olivia." Elias introduced me to a little girl as I sat down across form her. I smiled and she smiled.
"Hi, I really like your hair." She told me. She looked so cute.
"Hi, and thank you. Your hair looks very pretty." I told her with a smile.
Everyone else greeted us. Jason introduced me to his kids so did Amy. Jason's daughter came and sat by me and I did her hair. I grew close to Morgan and Layla very quickly. We all ordered our food, and ate. It was really nice to be with everyone. After we ate, we all drove to the beach. But this time, Morgan wanted to ride with me. So Jesse drove and Patrick was in the passenger seat, I sat in the back with Marina. And Morgan in the middle of us.
Once we arrived at the beach. We found a big spot for everyone. We put our stuff down at the spot. Jesse brought towels, we put towels down and I sat on one, he sat beside me on the towel. Marina and Patrick sat on the right of us. And nick and Torrey sat on the other side of us together. Morgan sat with me. And Layla sat with Marina. Kara and Jon where sitting together on a towel. And Collin, Miranda and Taylor where across form me and Jesse. Elias sat down with Amy's son, Jordan. And Jason sat with his son, and Amy sat beside them. No one wanted to get in the water yet, but we all sat and talked. We talked a lot, and got to know each other. We talked for awhile, a couple people getting in and out of the water, and tanning.
3rd person pov.
Right now, the girls were all laid our tanning, then all of a sudden, the sun gets blocked from hitting Olivia, she opens her eyes and moves her glasses. She sees Jesse standing over her shirtless and dripping wet. He smiled at her and sticks his hand out. She smiles and takes his hand. She discarded her glasses as she stood up. He smiled and pulled her into the water. She got in slowly. Apparently to slow for him, he picked her up over his shoulder, Olivia was a giggling mess, she could stop.
"Jesse put me down!" She said in between giggles. He didn't saw anything put walked a little farther.
"Whatever you say." Then he dropped her in the water. After a couple seconds she came back up. She looked at Jesse, he had a huge smile on his face.
"What if I couldn't swim?" She asked looking at him trying to hid her smile.
"I know you. Plus, did you forget you told me the sports you played as a kid." He said with a knowing smile.
"Oh yeah. But still, did you have to drop me." She said whining. He didn't reply but smile, then everyone else got in the water to swim. Layla came over to Marina and swam with her and everyone else. Morgan came over to Olivia while holding on the Elias hand. She smiled at the sight before her.
"She can't swim, but insisted on coming this far out." Elias told Olivia we a smile.
"That's fine, want me to take her." Olivia asked as she stuck her hand out to Morgan.
"Please!! Daddy doesn't let me swim fast." Morgan told Olivia as she took her hand. Olivia laughed and held her hand. She managed to teach her how to swim for the most part. Jesse came over and watched Olivia with Morgan and couldn't help but smile. Nick noticed and walked over to him.
"Hey man, what's up with you and her. You seem totally whipped." Nick said with a small laugh.
"I don't know, I like her a lot. But don't know how to tell her. And you saw everything yesterday. I don't want to mess this up." Jesse told nick not taking his eyes off Olivia.
"You won't, but be honest with her. Trust me, she likes you to." Patrick said coming from behind him.
"Really, how can you be sure?" Jesse asked wanting to be completely sure about her before he ended up hurting her. This isn't like any other person he's ever been with, in the past he only wanted to be with someone for a couple weeks. But Olivia, he can tell everything's different with her. Already he can't go a day without being beside her.
"Man, everyone can see it. We all see the way you look at her. And she looks the same way at you." Jon told him as we walked beside them.
"Like when where doing read overs for the show, she can't take her eyes off you. Whenever she goes to read, after she looks straight back at you." Laroyce told Jesse as he walked over.
"Or while we where eating. She never once moved away from you, or stopped smiling. Every time you would ever brush her shoulder her face lit up." Collin said as he walked over aswell.
"And yesterday on set obviously wasn't nothing." Taylor said with a small laugh.
They where about to continue talking. But then Olivia and Morgan swam over. Once Morgan saw Jesse, she tried her best to swim over to him. Jesse caught her at the end and smiled. "Well, look who learned something new." Jesse said as he picked her up. She smiled.
"Olivia thought me, she so awesome!" Morgan told Jesse with a smile whiling looking at Olivia.
"She is isn't she." Jesse said while looking back over at Olivia. Morgan rested her head on Jesses shoulder. "Is someone a little tired?" Jesse asked Morgan with a small laugh. She never replied.
"Come on, want to go sit down." Olivia asked sticking her hand towards Morgan. Morgan nodded and jumped into Olivias arms. She layed her head on Olivias shoulder and shut her eyes. They turned to walk back towards everyone.
"Well, I'm gonna go back up there." Collin said with a small laugh.
"Yeah me to, you coming?" Nick said as he started walking. Everyone else started walking towards the shore. They eventually made it back up to the shore and where sitting down. Olivia was resting her head on Jesses shoulder, and Morgan was sitting in her lap with her head on Jesse as well.
"Are you sure you don't want me to take her, I don't mind."Elias asked Olivia.
"Nope I'm fine." She replies with a smile.
"Your never getting her back." Jesse told Elias with a small laugh.
"On set one time, we had a baby as her sister. And Olivia carried her around everywhere form the time she got there to when she left, no on one else could hold her unless it was for a scene." Patrick told everyone. They all laughed.
"What can I say, I like kids." Olivia replied defending herself.
Everyone was talking and having a good time. Olivia was practically shivering by how cold she was. She was curled up into Jesses side.
"Are you cold?" Jesse asked Olivia looking down at her. She nodded and tried to pull herself even closer to him. "Here, I don't have a jacket. But take this." He offered her his shirt that was sitting beside them.
"No, I don't want to take you shirt." She said with a small smile.
"Come on, I don't care. Just take it." He said as he gave it to her.
"But what about Morgan, can't wake her up." Olivia tried to argue.
"Here," Jesse pulled Morgan into his own lap and took a towel and covered her up. "Now put it on." Jesse said with a small smile. Olivia pulled the shirt on her body and smiled. She then leaned back into his side.
"Are you cold Olivia?" Taylor asked laughing at her. She was in Jesses side, wrapped by his arm. And in his shirt.
"Just a little." She replied with a smile.
"Where's the jacket Patrick made you wear." Marina asked with a small laugh remembering this mornings argument over it.
"Oh, I gave it to Morgan." Olivia told everyone.
"You don't have to give her everything." Elias said with a smile.
"Oh, I don't mind." She said while looking down at Morgan sleeping.
"Is anyone else ready to go. Because Torrey is asleep." Nick said with a small laugh.
"So is Kara." Jon said while looking at Kara sleeping while wrapped up by Jon.
"Don't think marina is that far from it either." Patrick said as he looked at Marina laying in his shoulder. Everyone laughed and stood up to pick up there stuff.
Jesses picked up everything, while Olivia carried Morgan. They walked to Elias car, she put her inside and smiled.
"Thank you Olivia, you didn't have to do all this for her." He told her after she shut the door.
"Well, I don't mind. Something about her seems to be so sweet. And she's so fun to be around." Olivia told him with a smile remembering today with her.
"Well, she's been threw a lot. Glad she has you." Elias told her with a small smile.
"What do you mean?" She asked while looking at him confused.
"A couple months ago, she was picked up from her daycare, way early by someone who was stalking me, because of weird fandom people I guess. And they took her, they raped her, and they beat her really bad. We found her the same day outside our house." He said getting emotional. Olivia wrapped him in a hug.
"I'm so sorry, I had no idea. Tell her she'll alway have me. When I was 8, I started singing and my producer at the time, tried to rape me. One day, he drugged me and raped me. I couldn't do anything about it. That's partially the reason I love kids to. Because of what happens, I can't have kids. They said I have a very slim to non change." I told him trying not to cry.
"I'm sorry. Olivia, I had no idea. Are you okay. Well, whatever. I'm alway here. And you can steal my kid any day." He said with a small smile wrapping her in another hug.
"You ready to go?" Jesse asked as he walked over to them. He looked at Olivia since she had a few stray tears on her face. He wrapped his arm around her body. And pulled her close.
"Yeah, just talking to Elias." She said while looking down at the ground. Avoiding Jesses look.
"Make sure you take care of, her okay?" Elias said looking straight at Jesse.
"Of course. I would never hurt her." Jesse said looking in between Olivia and Elias.
"Good, well goodnight guys. See you at set Monday. And Olivia, come over anytime you would like." He said with a small smile. "I'm always here for you."
"Thank you Elias. I appreciate it." She replied to him with a smile. They walked to the car and go in. Jesse drove. They took marina and Patrick to Patrick's place.
"Where to mine, or yours." Jesse asked looking at Olivia.
"Oh, I don't care. You choose." Olivia told him looking out the window.
"Okay, mine. You good?" He asked her as he grabbed her hand. She nodded. But it didn't seem very convincing.
Once they arrived at Jesses place, they went Inside. Once inside and the door was shut, they both just stood there. "Olivia, what's up? Ever since we left, you've seemed off." He told her as he looked at her. She still avoided his looks. She knew if she looked at him. She wouldn't be able to stop her tears. He walked closer and tried to take her face in beween is hands, but she flinched. "I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you are okay?" He asked stepping back. Panick going threw him.
Olivia didn't mean to hurt him. But she just had all the memories of being raped going threw her mind. She steps forward. "I'm sorry." She said lightly taking ahold of his hands.
"You have nothing to be sorry for." He said looking down into her eyes. He could see she was upset about something. "What's wrong." He asked still looking into his eyes.
"You know how I told you about my past and being raped and drugged?" She asked looking at him. He nodded. "Well, turns about Morgan was raped as well. And it just brought all those memories back." She said with tears filling her eyes. She walked forward and into Jesses arms. He held her, he never wanted to let go. They went towards the couch and sat there for a little, just watching TV, and talking. And going threw their social media's. They eventually ended up going to the bedroom and falling asleep.

A/N - Amy, Elias, and Jason Kidd are my Original Characters. But I really do see them as parents, and I thought it would be a good connection to bring Olivia closer to the cast.