Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"What the bloody hell is going on! Damn train driver! The driver's probably a deranged pyscho, or even worse... a mudblood!" Draco choked, his voice clearly shaken up a little bit.

He was in the middle of about to act all brave and, 'have a word with the mudblood driver' when suddenly a shadow appeared on the other side of the glass.

Each teenager shrank back far in their seats whilst an intense cold swept over them all.

Lillian was left with a weird feeling, not just being cold. It was a sad feeling. She hadn't felt this type of feeling before, and that was saying something. You might think she felt sad at her parents funeral? No actually, she felt angry, not sad. They're complete different emotions altogether.

The shadow's claw slowly but surely reached for the glass door. It looked like a floating cloak of something, a dark, levitating creature, with claws!

Astoria grabbed her sisters robes and Lillian's sleeve.

Sadness and fear were the only feelings running inside her mind.  In fact, everybodies mind.

Lillian had to do something. She had to get away! This feeling... it was just horrible.

In the process of attempting to run out, the process of Leo Forest standing up withdrawing his wand and the process of the shadowed creature sliding open the door, someone cried out something. One of those longs words. It was an incarnation.

"Descendo!" cried Leo Forest, shakingly making its way towards the shadow. But nothing happened.

 No spell, no curse, no nothing.

Wait, something did happen though. The shadow revealed itself, pulled the door aside and it indeed was a shadow. It reminded Lillian, whom was standing, of the Grim Reaper because she felt as if he were here to collect death. And by the way it sucked itself towards Leo Forest, who was now looking pale and death-like; Lillian genuinely believed that the Grim Reaper in its black cloak was here for her.

Lillian closed her eyes, along with all the others. Leo's, however, remained open. Slowly, they were becoming empty, unfeeling, without emotion, because the shadow was sucking the life out from him. Sucking out his soul...

With a pounce, Lillian heaved herself forward and was cloaked within the mist of the shadow.

Her eyes never opened because she knew by the thick fog that was surrounding her, that it would be complete darkness...

Then suddenly, Lillian began to feel without emotion. She felt her body jerk upwards in a sort of paroxysm.

She thought, as well as all the others, that with the next suck the shadow took, she'd be dead for replicas of the shadows were doors down, doing the same thing to others like her.

Lillian let out a loud and agonising scream escape whilst an extremely bright white light emerged.

 She just wanted to die, to stop the pain.

The pain that, to Lillian, was sad. It actually felt Unfeeling, Emotionless and Never-ending!

~~~~~~~