Chapter 28

Chapter 28

All Lillian could say was: wow! What a night! She was so excited for DADA that morning, as she couldn't wait to talk to Professor Lupin about their night. She felt so happy she could burst! She was now an Anamagi, after so long!

~ DADA classroom ~

"I know what you are, sir!" Lillian stood firmly infront of Professor Lupin, willing to not move an inch. "Why didn't you just tell me? I wouldn't have told anyone. Honestly! Not even Hermione..." she sighed. Lupin, slowly, turned around. His tense, pale face was in so much shock. His lashes were causing a shadow to appear on his navy, brooding face.

Quietly, he muttered, "How did you find out?"

"That doesn't matter. I-"

"I said how did you find out? Tell me! Who told you!" He looked up. Lillian flinched.

"Professor Snape... He - he set us an esay on the animagus of a werewolf. But... I saw you, too."

"Saw me?" he growled.

"In the forest. I've followed you three times now... I'm sorry! Look, it's OK! I swear I wont tell anyone. I-I only want to share something with you in return of me keeping your secret?"

"Secret? Look Miss Snape, I think you're forgetting that I'm your teacher here, and I don't really appreciate these informal accusations. Granted, we have bonded over the past few months, but you're forgetting that... that..."

"I'm an animagus too, sir." Lillian sat down on the professor's favourite arm chair. "I can transform into a doe by night, and night only. It was one of the side affects. Remember you told me that things can go horribly wrong? Well, my transfiguration had a side affect. Not a horrible one or that. I mean, sure, most anamgi's can transform at will whenever they want - day or not - but I can only do it at night... Even then, I don't care. I'm still one. It's taken me almost an entire year to do this!"

He stood there pondering for some moments, before he slowly nodded. "That's why you asked me all those questions on the animagus form? That's why you've been taking my books behind my back! Why you've been disappearing a lot? So you could master the skills and become a monster? Lily! What've you done? I would never have wished this curse upon anyone... What would your fath - Professor Snape say? Does he know?"

"No! - No, he doesn't!"

"Do you know how dangerous it is in that forest? I always had the notion that... someone - however not you - was following me. I thought it was Sniv... Nevermind! I think it best if you leave my classroom, Miss Snape, and retire to your bed. I have some urgent matters to attend to... now."

"Please don't tell anyone, sir, please!" Lillian stood up and grabbed at her professor.

He shoved her away from him. "You should leave!"

Without another word, Lillian left, and crawled up the stairs to the common room and into her bed chamber. What had she done, now? One thing after another with this stupid girl.

(OK, it will be a little longer on my next upload, as I just uploaded about five chapters today. Hope you enjoyed. I might finish this one... soon.)