15. YOU PRACTICALLY KIDNAPPED ME!

| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |

YOU PRACTICALLY KIDNAPPED ME!

IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG FOR Remus to notice that Cassiopeia was avoiding him like the plague. It wasn't hard when he would see the Slytherin practically sprinting out of the room he entered, or start conversing with Liv whilst not even daring to glance over at him.

It definitely made him feel down. He didn't know what he had done to the black haired girl, or if he said something that hurt her. And the worst thing was, he couldn't even ask her, not unless he were to ambush her in a empty classroom; but that wasn't his style. So, instead that's what Sirius did.

When the Slytherin was walking back towards her common room Sirius hid in the Potions classroom, watching on the map of the school as his sister got nearer and nearer. It looked like she was completely alone, which meant that his plan was most likely going to work.

As soon as the black haired girl passed the classroom, Sirius was quick to grab her, throwing one of his hands over her mouth to keep her from screaming. However, he wasn't expecting her to bite him - extremely hard - on the palm, and as soon as he closed the door behind them he finally let go, hissing in pain as he clutched his injured hand.

"What the fuck, Sirius!" Cassiopeia screamed, her eyes wide with both fear and anger.

"You bit me!" He yelled back, his voice high-pitched.

"Because you practically kidnapped me!" Cass exclaimed, and when the two siblings finally calmed themselves down she finally spoke up again, "What the hell are you actually doing, Siri?"

"Why have you been ignoring us?" He questioned, "Well, more specifically Remus."

Cass' piercingly blue eyes suddenly widened. She certainly wasn't expecting that question, "I don--  I don't know what you're talking about," She said in a rushed voice, her eyes averting from Sirius' and instead looking all around the classroom.

Sirius watched her carefully. His grey eyes lingered on her cheeks since he could've sworn they had turned a pink shade when he mentioned one of his best friends, "Cassiopeia Black."

"Sirius Black."

"You have a crush on Remus," He suddenly said, pointing his finger at his sister.

"Erm. No, I don't," Cass said shrugging. Her eyes still refused to meet his.

"Erm. Yes, you do."

"Erm. No, I don't."

"Erm. Yes, you do."

"No, I don't, Sirus!"

"Yes, you do!" 

"No, I don't!"

"No, you don't!"

"Yes, I do!"

"Ha!" Sirius yelled, his grin was practically wider than his face as he pointed at Cass.

Her eyes widened in shock as her cheeks reddened, "W-Wh-W--No--I didn't--I didn't mean that!" She stuttered, "Y-You tricked me!" She returned the gesture and pointed at her brother. 

"Oh my, I cannot believe you fancy Remus," Sirius suddenly began cackling.

"No, I don't!" 

"Yes, you do!"

"I'm not starting this again!" The black haired girl yelled, throwing her arms up in the air.

"So, how long have you fancied Remus for?" Sirius questioned, moving his eyebrows up and down as he smirked.

"Since never because I don't fancy him," Cass replied, sending her brother a hard glare.

Sirius rolled his eyes, "Oh come off it, Cass. I've never seen you blush this hard before."

"I'm not blushing, I'm ill," The black haired girl lied right through her teeth.

The grey eyed boy looked at her with a soft expression on his face, "You don't have to lie to me, Cass," He told her, "You know that right?"

Cassiopeia sighed. Her eyes met his, "He's your best friend, Siri. Our best friend. I can't even admit it to myself," She said with a deep sigh.

"But, he likes you--"

"He likes me as a friend," She interrupted, "Please, don't get my hopes up," Cassiopeia added with a tired sigh, "I need to go feed Buddy now," She said, walking past her brother.

Much to her surprise, Sirius actually let her go, he didn't even attempt to stop her. His eyes were wide and glued to the tables in front of him. He owed her this; for being a dick all summer. And now he vowed to himself that he was going to see his best friend and his sister happy, no matter what.