May 17, 2019

6 AM.

Kaaalis lang ni Dodge three minutes ago. We were supposed to go to the mall together but it seems that he got scared of what happened last night, so he bailed on me.

Wala na akong kasamang iba, maliban kay Marty.

I almost invited Hannah to come over, but I know she's still busy with her Dad. I wouldn't want to be another one of her burdens. Besides, we're not close friends. Not yet, at least.

Uuwi naman na si Mama mamaya. Sasabihin ko na sa kanya lahat ng nangyayari sa akin. I don't want to worry her, but I don't want to lose my mind either. I have to accept the fact that I need someone's help. I can't do this on my own.

Last night, I heard a noise downstairs. Parang may nabasag na kung ano. I tried to wake Dodge up, but he was unresponsive. So I decided to check it out by myself.

Then I saw him. standing outside the living room window, peeking in.

Mr. Harold.

Fully-naked, with horns protruding from the top of his head, bat-like wings unfurled behind him.

And he was looking straight at me, flashing that eerie smile of his.

The next thing I knew, I was on the floor, crying, and Dodge was doing his best to calm me down. When he asked me what happened, all I can say was the man's name. Over and over and over. Like it was a curse.

Maybe it really was.

Or maybe, I really am going crazy.

What I saw was impossible, I know. Mr. Harold is currently locked up in a mental institution. Pinatutunayan lang ng pangyayaring iyon na nababaliw na talaga ako.

Ayoko na. I fucking hate everything that's been happening lately.

Bakit ako pa?

Wait. May kumakatok sa pinto. Baka nakauwi na si Mama.

Mamaya na lang ulit.